|Engine Type||4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm with Anti-Sway Bar|
|Front Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Front Tire||25 x 8-12; Maxxis|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, Anti-Sway Bar|
|Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Rear Tire||25 x 10-12; Maxxis|
|Dry Weight||1,059 lb. (480 kg)|
|Front Travel||9 in. (22.9 cm)|
|Fuel Capacity||7.25 gal. (27.4 L)|
|Rear Travel||9.5 in. (24 cm)|
|Wheelbase||77 in. (196 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||10.5 in. (26.7 cm)|
|Box Capacity||300 lb. (136.1 kg)|
|Towing Capacity||1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)|
|Transmission||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H|
|Drive System||On-Demand True AWD/2WD|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
- Polaris ProStar 570 Engine: Purpose-built and powerful ProStar 570 Engine features 4 valves and dual overhead cam. Born from the ProStar 900 Engine, it features a removable cargo bed panel and a wet sump for easy serviceability.
- Lightweight Transmission: Specifically built to optimize power of the Polaris ProStar™ 570 engine, its high-torque capacity delivers superior performance and handling. This means more power to the ground, less driveline noise and lighter weight. The innovative lightweight design features a helical cut final drive with optimized gear geometry to maximize efficiency.
- Quick Acceleration: 0 to 35 mph in 4.0 seconds made possible with its light vehicle weight, and high-torque Polaris ProStar™ 570 engine. That's impressive acceleration taking you from corner to corner on the trail.
- Superior Front Travel and Suspension for the Trail: With 9" of suspension travel in the front and 9.5" in the rear, and premium Walker Evans shocks, this machine is delivered ready to hit the trails.
- Unmatched Rear Travel and Suspension for the Trail: Ultra smooth riding independent rear suspension (IRS) with specifically designed geometry that provides 9.5" travel in the rear, with pre-load adjustable ZF Sachs Shocks, this machine is delivered ready to hit the trails.
- Long Wheelbase and Independent Rear Suspension for a Smooth Ride: RZR® features a 77" long wheelbase paired with front and rear Dual A-Arm suspension for the ultimate in trail performance. The ride is enhanced even more with legendary Polaris independent rear suspension (IRS), taking the bite out of those bumps and rocks.
- Only Trail Capable Side x Side: With a 50” width, just 2” wider than many ATVs, the Polaris RZR goes where other Side x Sides can’t. It's the only trail-capable Side x Side on the market.
- Lowest Center of Gravity: Only RZR features the Polaris-exclusive Optimized Mass Design. The engine and other components are strategically placed to create the absolute lowest center of gravity, for the ultimate in razor-sharp performance.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive (AWD): True AWD gives you the ultimate grip to put that 50" width to work into and out-of corners. It’s the easiest to use and fastest responding on-demand system, automatically engaging all four wheels when you need more forward traction and reverting back to 2.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Displacement: 567cc
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System: On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System: Equipped
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Anti-Sway Bar 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, Anti-Sway Bar 9.5 in. (24 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; Maxxis
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; Maxxis
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Wheelbase: 77 in. (196 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,059 lb. (480 kg)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 107.5 x 50 x 69 in. (273 x 127 x 175.2 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity: 7.25 gal. (27.4 L)
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 40 x 9 in. (51 x 102 x 23 cm)
- Box Capacity: 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb. (335.6 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Hitch/Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Lighting: Halogen, 55W Low/60W High
- Electronic Power Steering: Equipped
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet