115-Piece Home Repair Tool Kit Durable Construction Garage Mechanics Professional DIY Repair FREE SHIPPINGItem Condition
Brand new, factory sealed
- Broad assortment of hand tools and accessories makes this a great general purpose kit for the home or shop
- Quality hand tools with professional features meeting ANSI standards
- Bit sets allow for drilling into metal, wood and concrete
- Packed in large durable nylon bag for easy and flexible storage
- Perfect for the home, shop, apartment, condo or RV
Every home needs a good set of basic tools, and kits are a great way to get them at a considerable savings. Three things make Denaliâ€™s 115-piece kit stand outâ€”the price, an exceptional selection of screwdriver bits, and last but not least, the bag. In fact, itâ€™s hard to find a set of tools as extensive as this for anywhere near this price. If purchased separately, these items would cost $150.00
This kit includes all of the tools you need for just about any household chore, from hanging pictures to fixing a leaky faucet. They are of good quality and should handle all of your household chores and repairs for many years to come. Going through this kit, I really appreciated little touches rarely seen in basic tool sets, like the soft-grip rubber cover on the tape measure that makes it easy and comfortable to hold, and the dizzying array of bits that come with the ratcheting screwdriver handle.
But whatâ€™s really brilliant is that all of these tools come in a heavy-duty nylon bag. Most tool sets come in big, flat blow-molded cases that can be awkward to store and carry. Plus, some tools invariably fall out when you open the case. Thatâ€™s why most professionals, after buying a tool set, will throw away the case it came in and go out and buy a separate tool bag or chest to store their tools. The Denali kitâ€™s bag fits easily under a sink cabinet (it actually is the size of a breadbox), and has both a shoulder strap and hand-straps that Velcro together, making it easy to carry around. The mouth of the bag has metal stabilizing rods in the zipper, so it opens wide and stays open, meaning you can set it down, and easily get to any of the tools inside while you are working. There are a ton of pockets lining the inside and outside of the bag to carry little things like nails, screws, tape, picture hangersâ€”all of the little things that seem to crowd your kitchen drawers.
Of course, what are most important are the tools themselves. Again, this is a well-appointed set of quality tools that should outfit you for just about any household need. Here is a complete tally:
Whatâ€™s In The Bag
This 16-ounce ripping hammer with heavy duty fiberglass handle is a medium-weight hammer that will handle most household jobs, with claws for pulling nails.
A good sturdy level is a must for hanging or straightening pictures, checking tabletop alignment, or mounting towel bars and curtain rods. This 9-inch, aluminum model is accurate, lightweight and easy to handle.
The 3/4-inch wide by 16-foot long tape measure has a thumb lock, metric and English markings, marks for placing studs every 16-inches, a belt clip, and a soft-grip rubber shell that makes it easy to grip and comfortable to hold.
Heavy-duty zinc utility knife with rubber grip
- 16-piece hex key set
These are also called Allen wrenches. The kit comes with 8 in metric and 8 in English measurements.
- 6-piece combination wrench set with steel clip
- 8-inch needle- nose pliers with wire-cutting blades, useful for getting into small spaces and gripping small nails, screws, nuts, etc. (meets or exceeds ANSI standards)
- 8-inch diagonal pliers (meets or exceeds ANSI standards)
- 8-inch groove-joint pliers(meets or exceeds ANSI standards)
- 7-inch nickel-coated locking pliers are essential for getting a good, solid grip, especially when working in small spaces that donâ€™t allow you to grip with your full strength.
- wire cutters
Wow, youâ€™d never imagine needing a star-drive screwdriver, until you buy that fancy new European dishwasher. Denaliâ€™s kit includes a ratcheting handle with a selection of interchangeable bits to provide an exceptional array of screwdrivers in all sizes and head shapes. The ratcheting handle is a nice feature, making it a lot easier to drive screws that are upside down or in tough to see places, where you really donâ€™t want release pressure on the screwdriver handle to keep turning it.
- 14 flat head: 4, 5, 6, and 7 mm and 3/32-, 1/8-, 5/32-, 3/16- (x3), 7/32-, and 1/4- (x3) inch
- 9 Phillips head: 1x2, 2x5, and 3x2
- 3 square head: S1, S2, and S3
- 10 star head: T6, T7, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, and T40
- 10 hex: 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 mm and 1/8-, 5/32-, 3/16-, 7/32-, and 1/4-inch
- 4 Pozidriv: PZ0, PZ1, PZ2, and PZ3
Poszidriv screws are similar to Phillips head screws, but are less prone to slippage at high torque and so provide better performance when working with air and power tools. Note that Pozidriv screwdrivers are likely to slip or tear out the screw head when used in Phillips screws.
- 14 nut drivers
This is interesting, since the kit doesnâ€™t come with a drill. The manufacturers apparently assume that either you have a cordless drill and will appreciate a couple of good bit sets, or that if you donâ€™t have one, you should get one. Theyâ€™re right. If you donâ€™t have a good, basic, cordless drill, youâ€™ll appreciate it when you do. Check out Amazon's selection of cordless drills.
- 13-piece titanium-coated high-speed steel with steel case: 1/4-, 15/64-, 7/32-, 13/64-, 3/16-, 11/64-, 5/32-, 9/64-, 1/8-, 7/64-, 3/32-, 5/64-, and 1/16-inch
- 50-piece chrome vanadium steel 1-inch screwdriver bit set can be used with either a cordless drill or the ratcheting screwdriver included in this kit.
- 5-piece masonry bit set with steel case: 5/32-, 3/16-, 1/4-, 5/16-, and 3/8-inch
Thanks for looking. Please click here to check out my other itemsPlease Note ... Since computer monitors vary in color -- the actual color of the item may differ from what's shown on your computer screen.FREE Standard shippingHandling Time
Usually takes 1 business day to ship this item once payment has been received.FREE Shipping
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery. (Most items are delivered within 3-5 business days.)
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
- International shipping is offered through eBay's Global Shipping Program
- Please ask about shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and APO/FPO/DPO
- We do not offer combined shipping services
We are a clearinghouse of a major retailer. The item will be shipped directly from our supplier. In the unlikely event that the item is sold out or on backorder, we will refund 100% of your money.Shipping Address
If your shipping address is different than your Paypal address, please add the shipping address to your authorized addresses in your Paypal account. We can only ship to an authorized Paypal address. We do not accept email to change shipping address.
PayPal only please. It is your best protection as a buyer.Return Policy
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However, all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.