13 x 13 EZ UP Pagoda Pop-Up Gazebo
Don't get rained out. Get the EZ up Pagoda Pop-Up Gazebo! It sets up in no time flat thanks to pull pin sliders that make it easy to set up and take down with just two people. It's a quick and easy way to add needed shelter for weddings, barbecues, or parties. Providing over 160 sq ft of space shelter, it's an ideal option for providing shade on hot summer days, or a roof during light rain. This EZ Up Gazebo also has a durable powder coated steel tube frame for greater stability and rust resistance, so it's designed to last for the long haul. Four full length leg skirts are also provided to offer an elegant touch that adds to your party's decorum. Even better, it has a vented roof which provides optimum air flow, so party guests stay cool and comfy.
• Peak height of canopy (legs fully extended) is 9 ft 6 in
• Head clearance of valance (legs fully extended) is 6 ft 6 in
• Weighs: 59 lbs. (includes steel frame, canopy, and 49" x 10" x 10" roller bag)
• Includes roller bag, ground stakes, and assembly instructions
• Some assembly required
Two people are required to properly set up and take down your EZ Up Pagoda 13 x 13 Gazebo. Using two people will help reduce stress on the legs, and will help keep the gazebo stable.
Although sturdy, rains and heavy, or gusty winds, can damage your EZ Up Pagoda 13 x 13 Gazebo. Please use good judgement with respect to weather.
- Sets up in seconds
- Stylish full length leg skirts
- Vented roof for proper air flow