1995-97 ARCTIC CAT Cougar 550 Gates G-Force C12 Carbon Fiber Drive Belt CVT
You are purchasing the NEW Gates GForce C12 ATV / Snowmobile OEM Upgrade Belts shown above. This part fits the following vehicles:
1995 ARCTIC CAT Cougar 95COA
1995 ARCTIC CAT Cougar Mountain Cat 95COB
1995 ARCTIC CAT EXT 580 95ETC
1995 ARCTIC CAT EXT EFI 95ETA
1995 ARCTIC CAT EXT EFI Mountain Cat 95ETB
1995 ARCTIC CAT EXT EFI Mountain Cat Deep Lug 95ETE
1995 ARCTIC CAT Pa ntera 95PTA
1995 ARCTIC CAT Prowler 2-UP 95PRA
1995 ARCTIC CAT Z 440 95Z4A
1995 ARCTIC CAT ZR 400 95ZRA
1995 ARCTIC CAT ZR 440 95ZRA
1995 ARCTIC CAT ZR 580 95ZRG
1995 ARCTIC CAT ZR 580 EFI 95ZRB
1995 ARCTIC CAT ZRT 600 95ZRE
1996 ARCTIC CAT Cougar 2-UP 96COC
1996 ARCTIC CAT Cougar 96COA
1996 ARCTIC CAT Cougar Mountain Cat 96COB
1996 ARCTIC CAT EXT 580 96ETA
1996 ARCTIC CAT EXT 580 EFI DX 96ETE
1996 ARCTIC CAT EXT EFI 96ETB
1996 ARCTIC CAT EXT EFI Mountain Cat 96ETC
1996 ARCTIC CAT Pa ntera 96PTA
1996 ARCTIC CAT Panther DLX 96PAA
1996 ARCTIC CAT Panther LC 96PAB
1996 ARCTIC CAT Z 440 96Z4A
1996 ARCTIC CAT ZR 580 96ZRD
1996 ARCTIC CAT ZR 580 EFI 96ZRC
1997 ARCTIC CAT Cougar 97COA
1997 ARCTIC CAT Cougar Mountain Cat 97COB
1997 ARCTIC CAT EXT 580 EFI 97ETB
1997 ARCTIC CAT EXT 580 EFI DLX 97ETE
1997 ARCTIC CAT Jag 97JAA
1997 ARCTIC CAT Jag DLX 97JAB
1997 ARCTIC CAT Pa ntera 97PTA
1997 ARCTIC CAT Pantera 440 97PAA
1997 ARCTIC CAT Panther 550 97PAB
1997 ARCTIC CAT Puma 2-UP 97PUC
1997 ARCTIC CAT Puma 97PUA
1997 ARCTIC CAT Puma DLX 97PUB
1997 ARCTIC CAT Z 440 97Z4A
1997 ARCTIC CAT ZL 440 97Z4B
Gates G-Force™ C12 Carbon-fiber CVT Drive belts deliver exceptional Power-Sport vehicle performance for the most demanding recreational, trail, off-road and competitive machines and their riders.
Developed by the leader in belt innovation and technology, Gates patented G-Force™ C12 belts are the first in the industry to utilize high-strength carbon fiber in the critical torque coupling tensile belt cords, not just as fiber-loaded rubber belt compounds. These state-of-the-art CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) drive belts provide ultimate horsepower and torque-handling capability for extreme high-performance machines.
Exceptional CVT Performance
Patented carbon-fiber tensile cords and Aramid (Kevlar™ fiber) loaded high-temperature CR (Chloroprene Rubber) belt compounds provide exceptional lateral belt stability and excellent sidewall frictional characteristics for exceptional CVT power transmission.
High strength, high modulus carbon-fiber tensile cords are 25-30% stronger than Aramid (Kevlar™-fiber) based cords. Specially formulated high flexibility adhesives bond the linear carbon fiber cords to the high-temperature CR body rubber, providing extreme horsepower and drive-torque handling capability for todays massive 800cc and larger engines.
Trapezoidal top-notch and rounded bottom-cog belt designs increase belt flexibility and cooling, with smooth pulley intake and out-feed for smoother overall CVT operation. Advanced Kevlar™-fiber loaded chloroprene rubber retains flexibility at low temperatures, reducing transmission system energy loss.
Reduced Stretch and Elongation
High modulus-of-elasticity carbon fibers stretch 60% less than Kevlar™ fibers at the same load conditions, enabling faster acceleration and more consistent CVT shift performance compared to Kevlar™ fiber belts.
Patented manufacturing technologies and materials combine to create a belt with outstanding operating life. Carbon fiber shear characteristics dramatically reduce sidewall cord pull-out compared to Kevlar™-fiber belts, while high-temperature CR (Chloroprene Rubber) body compounds resist thermal degradation at high operating temperatures.
Direct OEM Replacement
G-Force™ C12 belts are manufactured to precise OEM belt dimensions to match original CVT shift characteristics and clutch/variator speed ratios - without clutch re-calibration. Vehicle-specific drop-in designs are available for Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Ski-Doo, Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Suzuki, Yamaha, and more.
1-year SNOWMOBILE, 2-Year ATV/UTV WARRANTY
G-Force™ belts are warranteed to the original purchaser from defects in materials and workmanship for one year for snowmobile belts and two years for ATV/UTV belts from the date of purchase under normal use. This warranty shall be automatically null and void if the belt is used under abnormal conditions including but not limited to: racing or any competitive event, improper installation, incorrect alignment, improper application clutch case sealing, towing or poor clutch condition. Final authorization on warranted product to be made by Gates Corporation.
Sixity carries thousands of ATV parts.
Choose a category to browse them all:
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our eBay Contact Form.
- Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PT.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 5PM ET WILL SHIP SAME DAY.
- All orders placed after 5pm ET will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $9.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the eBay global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' eBay tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive eBay feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our contact page for details on how and where to send a return.
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, car, or truck.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.