2005-2008 Ski-Doo GTX 600 Limited Snowmobile Drive Belt Dayco HPX HO SDI OEM oh
This belt fits your 2005-2008 Ski-Doo GTX 600 Limited HO SDI
The Dayco High Performance Extreme (HPX) series drive belt is an essential part for high performance riding enthusiasts everywhere. HPX belts provide exceptional strength and durability for a long operating life. This belt is specially formulated to get you through any terrain. Aramid-reinforced cords provide extreme tensile-strength and durability, yet maintain belt flexibility for outstanding CVT operation under widely varying speed and torque loads. The Dayco HPX drive belt has been extensively tested in severe all-terrain conditions.
- Dominate any type of terrain from swamps to rocky trails to hill climbs to desert treks. Dayco HPX ATV and Snowmobile Belts deliver unparalleled throttle response.
- Designed and manufactured to exacting specifications with extra strong p-aramid cord reinforcement and engineered fiber-loaded neoprene compounding.
- Proven under severe real world test conditions.
- Delivers the muscle and durability demanded by high performance engines and the high performance enthusiasts who drive them.
- Direct OEM belt replacement means zero clutch/variator spring or fly-weight adjustment required at installation.
- Designed and manufactured by Dayco, a global leader in research, design and manufacturing of belts for the ATV, snowmobile, automotive, trucking, construction, agricultural and industrial markets.
Sixity carries thousands of ATV parts.
Choose a category to browse them all:
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our eBay Contact Form.
- Or you may call toll-free (888) 679-6279. Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PST.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 5PM EST WILL SHIP SAME DAY.
- All orders placed after 5pm EST will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $4.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the eBay global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' eBay tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive eBay feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our Contact page for details on how and where to send a return.
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, car, or truck.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.