2006 2007 HONDA FOREMAN 500 TRX 4X4 FRONT LEFT RIGHT PAIR AXLES Extreme Duty
You are purchasing the TWO NEW, COMPLETE, and fully assembled Front Left Right Pair ATV/UTV axles shown above including both inboard and outboard CV/universal joints.
- Vehicle Years: 2007 2006
- Vehicle Model: HONDA FOREMAN TRX 500 4X4 TRX500
- Axle Position: Front Left Right Pair
- Part 1 OEM Cross Reference: 44350-HN8-A41 44220-HN8-A41
- Part 2 OEM Cross Reference: 44250-HN8-A41 44220-HN8-A41
|Inboard Spline Count||Total Compressed Length (mm)||Outboard Spline Count|
Sixity provides severe-duty OE replacement ATV/UTV axles designed for extreme off-road vehicle applications.
Check these outstanding product features.
- High Strength 4340 Cr-Moly Steel Shaft
4340 Steel provides exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and withstands extreme torque loads for demanding off-road riding.
- Precision CNC Machined Surfaces
Precision manufactured and polished components provide superior balance, dynamic range (over 40 degree drive angle) and overall operating performance.
- Induction Heat-Treated Bearings
Hardened bearing surfaces reduce friction and increase CV-joint strength and durability. Temperature resistant, high-pressure Moly grease extends CV-joint life.
- Heavy Gauge Neoprene™ Boots
Extreme duty axle boots provide exceptional flexibility, puncture-resistance and environmental protection compared to thermoplastic boots.
- OEM Quality
Manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001 Quality Standards to OEM dimensional specifications to ensure vehicle fitment and product reliability.
*Because of product weight, shipping is only available to the lower 48 United States. No shipping is available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or US outlying territories.
Sixity carries thousands of ATV parts.
Choose a category to browse them all:
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our eBay Contact Form.
- Or you may call toll-free (888) 679-6279. Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PST.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 5PM EST WILL SHIP SAME DAY.
- All orders placed after 5pm EST will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.00.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $64.98.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the eBay global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' eBay tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive eBay feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our Contact page for details on how and where to send a return.
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, car, or truck.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.