Yamaha Motif ES6 Synthesizer Workstation
Product Description: This auction is for a Yamaha Motif ES6 Synthesizer Workstation. This synthesizer is in great working condition. Cosmetically, it has some wear on it, but it is in good condition overall. Comes with a carrying bag, power cable, and owner's manual, does not come with any other accessories.
- MOTIF ES6: 61 keys FS Keyboard (Initial Touch/Aftertouch)
- Tone Generator block Tone Generator: AWM2 (complying with the Modular Synthesis Plug-in System)
- Polyphony: 128 notes + the polyphony of the Plug-in Board (if installed)
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 parts (internal) + 3 or more Plug-in Board parts (1 for each Single Plug-in Board; 16 for Multi Plug-in Board), Audio Input parts (A/D, AIEB2, mLAN*) * 4 stereo parts
- Wave: 175MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format), 1,859 waveforms
- - Preset: 768 Normal Voices + 64 Drum Kits
- - GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit
- - User: 128 x 2 (Bank1: Original, Bank2: Picked up from Preset) Normal Voice + 32 Drum Kits
- Plug-in Voice:
- - Preset for the PLG150-AN/DX/PF/DR/PC: 64
- - Preset for the PLG150-VL: 192
- - User: 64 for each Plug-in slot
- Performance: User: 128 (up to 4 parts)
- Filter: 18 types
- Effect System: Reverb x 20 types, Chorus x 49 types, Insertion (A, B) x 116 types x 8 blocks, Master Effect x 8 types, Master Equalizer (5 bands), Part EQ (3 bands, stereo), Plug-in Insertion (available when the PLG100-VH has been installed to slot 1)
- Expandability: 3 Slots for Modular Synthesis Plug-in Boards
- Sampling block Samples:
- - Up to 1,024 Waveforms (Multi Samples)
- - Up to 128 Key Banks per Waveform
- - Up to 4,096 Key Banks
- Sampling Source: Analog input L/R, Stereo output (Resampling), Digital/Optical (available when the AIEB2 has been
- installed), mLAN (available when the mLAN16E has been installed)
- Sampling Frequencies: 44.1kHz, 22.05kHz, 11.025kHz, 5.5125kHz (Stereo/Mono)
- - Digital Sampling Frequency (when the AIEB2 has been installed): 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz
- Can be input, with converted to the Sampling Frequency of the MOTIF ES.
- - Sampling Frequency via the mLAN (when the mLAN16E has been installed): 44.1kHz (fixed)
- Sampling Memory: Optionally installed, expandable to 512MB (256MB DIMM x 2 slots)
- Sampling Time:
- - 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec.
- - 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec.
- - 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec.
- - 5.0125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec.
- Mono/Stereo Sample Formats:
- - Original format
- - WAV
- - AIFF
- - A3000/4000/5000/SU700 format (loadable only)
- - AKAI S1000/S3000 format (loadable only)
- Sequencer block Note Capacity: Approx. 226,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 notes
- - Pattern Mode: 16 phrase tracks
- - Pattern Chain Mode: Pattern track, Tempo track, Scene track
- - Song Mode: 16 sequence tracks (Loop on/off can be set for each track), Tempo track, Scene track
- - 64 patterns (x 16 sections)
- - Measures: 256 maximum
- Phrases Preset Phrases: 687 phrases
- User Phrases: 256 per pattern
- Songs: 64 songs
- - Preset x 1,787 types
- - User x 256 types
- MIDI Sync, MIDI transmit/receive channel, Velocity Limit, and Note Limit can be set.
- Sequence Format: Original format, SMF format 0, 1 (Format 1 load only)
- Others Master: User: 128
- 4 Zones (Master keyboard settings), Assignable Knob/Slider settings, Program Change Table
- Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function:
- - For WindowsSold as pictured
- Insurance is included in S&H charge.
Shipping and Handling is Calculated Using the eBay Calculator (below)
Please note: All items are inspected thoroughly before listing and shipping to be verified that they are as described here. All outgoing packages are inspected thoroughly before shipping to assure that they are packed according to USPS and UPS shipping guidelines. Pictures may be representative of the item and not the "actual" item offered for sale; such is especially the case with "stock" photos. Box art, manufacturer design and such may vary. All items are sold "as is." We are not experts and product specs may be unintentionally inaccurate, buyer should research with manufacturer before bidding - no returns for errors of this nature. If you bid, you are entering into a legally binding contract and you agree to our terms. Thank you, and happy bidding!