2008 Polaris 600 Dragon IQ Drive Belt Gates G-Force Kevlar Aramid CVT OEM qy
This belt fits the following vehicles:
2008 Polaris 600 Dragon IQ 599cc (36ci)
Gates G-Force Aramid ATV and Snowmobile drive belts deliver exceptional CVT transmission performance in a drop-in OEM-upgrade design. These high-performance Kevlar-fiber reinforced belts provide maximum power-transmission and superior clutch/variator torque-multiplier response for recreational trail-riding or demanding off-road riding and competitive events. G-Force is simply one of the best Power-Sport drive belts available at any price.
Developed by the Leader in Belt Innovation and Technology, Gates G-Force Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Belts feature:
Direct OEM belt replacement = Zero clutch/variator spring or fly-weight adjustment required at installation. Get even more performance from your machine by tuning your CVT system.
Designed and manufactured to exacting specifications which meet or exceed OEM belt performance, delivering fast and consistent transmission response at low, medium, or high speeds.
Vehicle-specific “drop-in” designs for OEM clutch/variator systems from Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Ski-Doo (Bombardier), Honda, Kawasaki, John Deere, Polaris, Suzuki, Yamaha, and more.
Exceptional OEM CVT performance without clutch recalibration - Matches OEM belt shift curves and pulley speed ratios with minimal slip under extreme-torque conditions.
Meets the needs of the most aggressive riders and demanding off-road conditions, with increased horsepower and torque handling capability to maximize performance of medium to high-horsepower machines.
Designed for superior fit, performance and durability. Tested under severe environmental conditions to deliver maximum performance in any type of terrain, in any weather condition. Dynamometer testing proves G-Force belts outlast other belts by as much as 5 times based on lifetime comparison of ATV belts with 29.5 lb.ft. (40Nm) loading, two-point dynamometer testing. G-Force Part number 30G3750.
Kevlar Aramid fiber cords provide extreme tensile-strength and durability, yet maintain belt flexibility for outstanding CVT operation under the widely varying speed and torque loads encountered during rapid acceleration and EBS-system braking
Reinforced high-temperature Neoprene rubber body compounds provide high lateral compression-strength and optimal friction in CVT pulley sheaves.
Rounded inner cog construction increases belt flexibility and improves clutch pulley intake and out-feed for smoother CVT operation. Model specific trapezoidal top-notch designs improve heat-dissipation for cooler belt and primary/secondary clutch operation.
Designed and manufactured by Gates Co., a leading US supplier of Industrial, Automotive and Power-Sport belts, with over 50 years experience in high-performance belt technology.
Built to withstand abuse using advanced tensile-cord, adhesion layer and body materials a complete belt design offering a 1-year Snowmobile and 2-year ATV/UTV warranty.
Gates G-Force belts are warranteed to the original purchaser from defects in materials and workmanship for one year for snowmobile belts and two years for ATV/UTV belts from the date of purchase under normal use. This warranty shall be automatically null and void if the belt is used under abnormal conditions including but not exclusive to racing or any competitive event, case of improper installation, alignment, application clutch case sealing, towing or poor clutch condition. Final authorization on warranted product to be made by Gates Corporation.
Sixity carries thousands of ATV parts.
Choose a category to browse them all:
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our eBay Contact Form.
- Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PT.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 5PM ET WILL SHIP SAME DAY.
- All orders placed after 5pm ET will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $4.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the eBay global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' eBay tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive eBay feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our contact page for details on how and where to send a return.
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, car, or truck.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.