Best Offer Available2009 Monterey Boats 254 FS
Top Line Information
|Engine:||2009 Volvo Single inboard/outboard 5.7 8 cylinders 300 HP||Hours:||240|Additional Photos * * * Click Photos to Enlarge * * ** * * Click Photos to Enlarge * * * Description
2009 Monterey 254 FS Power Deck Boat. Fresh Water Fun, Don't Miss The Season!!
This Monterey is a great family boat, set up for skiing, tubing and wake boarding. There is lots of storage under all the seats as well as storage for large items both in the floor of the cockpit and a port locker in the transom. If you like to entertain on the water this is your boat! She has 2 cockpit tables one forward and one in the main cockpit. The cockpit also features a wetbar and two coolers that are built in and out of the way. One is in a recessed area on the starboard side and the other is under a port side seat. Keep the tunes coming with a Kenwood stereo and Sirius radio, remote control at the helm. There are snap in carpets which makes it easy to maintain and keep clean. Has a pump out head with a 12 gallon holding tank. Comes with full canvas covers that covers the cockpit as well as the open bow forward. If you want out of the sun just pop up the Bimini top. The transom and aft seat transforms quickly into a sunning pad.
Specific Information About The Vessel Condition:
Has a self bailing fiberglass cockpit. Tilt wheel steering for comfort. Two pedestal seats both with bolsters so you can be comfortable when standing. Docking lights when coming in at night.
Engine & Mechanical:
# Engines: 1
Engine Year: 2009
Engine Make: Volvo
Engine Model: 5.7 Ltr
Engine Hours: 255
Engine Size: 300 hp
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Fuel Tank: 80 gals
Cruising Speed: 25 mph
Maximum Speed: 45 mph
# Strokes: Direct Injection
Fuel Injected, Bilge Blower, Trailing Cover
Engine Location: Stern
Cockpit Type: Fiberglass, Self Bailing
Fuel Tank: 80 Gallon
Engine Cylinders: 8
Holding Tanks: 12 Gallon
Passenger Capacity: 12
Depth Instrument, Fuel Gauge, Navigation Lights, Speedometer, Tachometer, Compass: Ritchie, Cockpit Tables: 1 Forward, 1 Aft In Cockpit
Fenders, Foredeck Sun Pad, Forward Seating, Full Cover, Glove Box, Lines, Pop-up Cleats, Ski Toe Eyes, Snap-in Carpet Liner, Swim Ladder, Swim Platform, Transom Door, Transom Seating, Windshield, Bimini, Beach Ladder (bow Ladder), Cockpit Wet Bar With Storage Underneath, Captain's Chair With Bolster
Storage: Under All Seats In Floor In Cockpit
Cockpit Carpet: Snap In
Aft Deck Sun Pad: Coverts From A Seat
Cockpit Cover And For Open Bow
Cooler: 2 Fit Into Recesses In Boat
Beverage Holders: 12
Bilge Pump, Fenders, Fire Extinguisher, Horn, Life Jackets
12 V DC Outlets: included
Engine Kill Switch: included
Docking Lights: included
Gauges: RPM, MPH, Fuel, volts, Engine Water Temp, Oil Pressure
Hour Meter: 255 Hours
Dimensions & Specifications
Length Overall: 26'
Approx. Length: 25'
Beam: 8' 6"
Min. Draft: 26"
Max. Draft: 41"
Deadrise: 20 deg.
Weight: 5,200 lbs
Water Capacity: 15 gals
Waste Capacity: 12 gals
Accommodations & Passengers
Pass. Capacity: 12
Bimini Top: included
Pressurized Water System: included
Countertops: In Cockpit
For sale and located in Webster, New York 14580
At our company we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures.
Boat Information Specifications
- Capacity Persons:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Capacity:
Included Standard Equipment Interior
- Interior in excellent condition
- Exterior in excellent condition
INSPECTIONS: Nationwide Inspections, Inc. is a full service property inspection company providing a wide variety of technical INSPECTIONS, EVALUATIONS, INVESTIGATIONS, APPRAISALS AND EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES “NATIONWIDE”. Our menu of services includes, but is not limited to; automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, marine vessels, generators, RV’s, ATV’s and bicycles. NATIONWIDE will provide you with the level of expertise needed from our network of over 3800 inspectors, including ASE CERTIFIED AND MASTER CERTIFIED technicians, licensed appraisers, investigators and engineers throughout the nation. Call us at 1-800-849-3005 and let us exceed your expectations.
We believe that customers make the best decisions when they are provided with good information in a timely fashion. We do not believe that you should be pressured into making a purchase. We won't try to get your business by creating a false sense of urgency or by bringin up a "special to get you to buy." what we will do is answer your questions and help you select the right warranty for you. For instance, if you mileage is getting close to a cut-off for a lower-priced warranty, we believe you should know.
Capital One Auto Finance, America's largest online vehicle lender, provides vehicle loans to customers directly via the Internet, as well as through dealerships nationwide.
Applying online is safe and easy, and it takes just minutes to get a response. Once approved, qualified customers receive a no-obligation Blank Check®, which works like a personal check and can be used to buy a new or used car or motorcycle, refinance or even buy out a lease.
Specialty Auto Financing
J. J. BEST BANC & CO., being the largest Automobile Lender of it's type in the country, is recognized by Antique, Classic, Exotic, Muscle, Hot Rod and Sports car enthusiasts and dealers as the leader in the Classic Car automobile finance industry. Offering long terms and low rates, financing is available for most model cars ranging from 1900 to today. With the most knowledgeable staff available, and loan approvals as fast as 5 minutes J. J. BEST BANC & CO. will help you drive the dream.
Vehicle & Equipment Financing Specialists
Highway & Construction Equipment Financing made easy with US Financial. We specialize in financing the hard working American companies who make this country work, those workers in the construction, agriculture, trucking, machine tool, and commercial trades. If you need to finance heavy equipment, dump trucks, machine tools, or trucks you have come to the right place. Call 888-595-4422
Payment Types:Certified Funds and Institutional Financing
Fees:TERMS OF SALE:
By clicking the Buy It Now Button, or by submitting an offer you agree to the following terms.
1. The buyer is to contact the seller within 24 hours to discuss payment and transportation details or contact us for the seller contact information at 877-853-9037.
2. Payment is made directly to the seller. We recommend to our sellers to accept cash in person or a bank wire.
3. The seller must receive payment in full within 7 days.
4. The buyer has had an inspection prior to the purchase or understands fully the condition of the vehicle and is sold as is. All vehicles are for sale by owner. Vehicle Deals does not own any vehicles nor do we collect any monies from the buyer or seller after the sale is complete.
5. Buyers are responsible for any costs incurred in obtaining possession of the vehicle as well as sales tax and registration fees.
6. Vehicle Deals is a third party marketing company and are not responsible for any accidental errors or misrepresentation in the vehicle listing. Any errors will be corrected immediately upon notification. We reserve the right to end an auction at our discretion.
7. It is a possibility that a vehicle on auction is subject to prior sale. Upon notification from the vehicle owner we will end the auction immediately.
Please contact us at 877-853-9037 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or need assistance with completion of a sale. Customer Service is our #1 priority and we would appreciate notification of any issues that may arise.
Customers with zero or negative feedback on eBay Motors please contact us prior to bidding. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your bid. Understand this is only to protect the integrity of the auction. Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of the auction close and the purchase transaction completed within 7 calendar days. We reserve the right to re-list or sell the vehicle in the event of a non-paying bidder.
- A-1 Auto Transport provides the highest standard of safety and security in the automobile transport and car shipping industry. We offer the most technologically advanced service available for your car's journey door-to-door, coast-to-coast.
- For 50 years DAS has been the industry leader - providing quality vehicle relocation services.
Call Today! 800.242.6413
- DAS owns and operates its own fleet
- DAS has dedicated customer service reps
- DAS provides online satellite tracking
- DAS provides choice of open or enclosed carriers
- DAS offers true Door-to-Door service options
- National Transport LLC is an industry leader in vehicle relocation, providing outstanding service and reliability for the Dealer, Individual, or Corporate. We are a fully insured, federally licensed and permitted vehicle transportation service, giving you, the customer, peace of mind in shipping your auto from one location to another. Open trailer or enclosed transport options are available.
These are the principles we live by and our pledge to our customers: The technology we use to do business may constantly change but sound business and marketing practices do not.
Innovation: We are committed to the concepts of continuous quality service and process improvement. To continually review all phases of our system in an effort to provide a level of service second to none.
Culture: We believe our people are the source of our strength and the key to our future. The dedication of our employees and their desire to continually make improvements are indispensible and determine the quality of our services.
Teamwork: We must work together, both internally and externally….as a team with trust and respect. We encourage our customers to help us find unconventional and practical processes in an effort to achieve success in today’s marketplace.
Commitment to Value: The true value of our service may only be determined by the confidence placed in it. Our owners and employees have confidence in our services because we stand behind our services and our customers.
Integrity: This is the foundation our company is built on.