2012-2013 Arctic Cat ProCross XF 1100 Sno Pro Drive Belt Dayco XTX gd
This belt fits your 2012-2013 Arctic Cat ProCross XF 1100 Sno Pro
When you need the best, look no further than the Dayco Extreme Torque (XTX) series of drive belts. The XTX offers faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds, a quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration, and greater secondary acceleration at high RPM. Designed for the most extreme machines, powered by 800cc and above engines, with proven reliability at over 12,000 RPM. With increased horsepower handling, and capable of withstanding extreme torque, the Dayco XTX is used by the best of the best.
- XTX is the most durable belt Dayco offers, built with the most extreme machines in mind.
- Engineered for monster machines powered by 800cc and larger engines.
- Specially formulated high temperature Neoprene with the highest level of Aramid fiber loading available delivers ground churning performance for the most aggressive riders.
- Innovative break-through design features p-Aramid tensile cords with deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for ultimate flexibility and longer belt life.
- Tested and proven under extreme off-raod and professional race conditions with engine speeds exceeding 12,000 RPM.
- Direct OEM belt replacement means zero clutch/variator spring or fly-weight adjustment required at installation.
- Designed and manufactured by Dayco, a global leader in research, design and manufacturing of belts for the ATV, snowmobile, automotive, trucking, construction, agricultural and industrial markets.
Sixity carries thousands of ATV parts.
Choose a category to browse them all:
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our eBay Contact Form.
- Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PT.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 5PM ET WILL SHIP SAME DAY.
- All orders placed after 5pm ET will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $4.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the eBay global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' eBay tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive eBay feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our contact page for details on how and where to send a return.
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, car, or truck.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.