Northwest Sportscards Bulk Player Lots
Providing collectors LARGE QUANTITIES of their favorite players at a very REASONABLE PRICE with TREMENDOUS VALUE.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR PLAYER LOTS: Our player lots consist of cards purchased in a mix of various collections from various sources. When putting together our player lots we try removing items such as autographs, jersey cards, serial numbered cards, inserts, and rookies. At times, however, these sneak through and end up in our bulk lots (bonus for you!). The majority of cards will be base brands. Premium brands such as SPx, Flair, SP Authentic, Topps Chrome, Finest, and more are frequently included in our lots.
HOW OUR LOTS ARE MADE: When Northwest Sportscards buys a collection, we separate the STAR CARDS, and place them in large storage containers. Next, staff members alphabetize those star cards and put them into individual player boxes. Once the individual player box is filled (boxes are typically 200, 300, and 660 count sizes), they are set aside for a person to verify cards are of the same player and approximate quantity. When sorters notice large runs of the exact card, they will split these up between different boxes.
CARD DISTRIBUTION: Obviously, duplicates do occur in our lots. Sometimes there is a moderate sized amount of the same card. To keep our lots reasonably priced, we cannot put much time into making sure every card in a 200, 300, or 660 is different. In fact, there are times that 10, 25, 50, or more of a particular card can be included. If it is important for you to make sure you get only 1 of each card, please check out our 25 card all different player lots in the Northwest Sportscards eBay store.
CARD CONDITION: The majority of cards will be in Ex-Mint to Nm-Mint condition. Some better, some worse. If we notice damaged cards, we try to toss those in the round file. Please note that lots containing older or vintage cards will probably feature cards in lower grades.
PHOTOGRAPHS: The photographs attached to this item are samples, and do not necessarily reflect the exact lot you will receive.
SPECIALIZED LOTS: Northwest Sportscards can also provide larger sized lots. If you are looking for larger quantities, let us know and we will try to create an eBay listing for you.
SHIPPING: The price of domestic (U.S.) shipping is as follows. Shipping is $11.95 for lots containing 300 to 660 cards. Shipping is free for all additional player lots if paid on one invoice. For lots with up to 300 cards, domestic shipping is $8.99.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Calculated by country. We ship Priority Flat Rate only. We are able to combine shipping up to 1500 cards in a Priority Flat Rate box. Any card count between 200-1500 will be shipped in one box at one flat rate.
- Preferred method of payment is PAYPAL.
- If paying for multiple items w/ discounted shipping, please contact us for a combined invoice before making a payment.
- We will not refund shipping charges after payment has been made due to eBay and Paypal fees.
- Sorry, no SASE's. Payment must be received within five(5) days.
Washington residents add 9.4% for sales tax.
- We combine shipping on orders placed within the same 24hr period. Shipping costs are based on the highest shipping price. Additional single cards/playsets are FREE! (Domestic Shipping ONLY!) (Shipping heavier/oversized singles/sets will be extra) Shipping other non-card items is based on weight & dimensions.
- To receive this discounted shipping, please contact us when done for a combined invoice.
- We cannot combine items once payment has been made and we do not refund multiple shipping charges (if paid before combined invoice) due to eBay and Paypal fees.
- Shipping is non-negotiable.
- Offers submitted via the Make Offer feature with free shipping in the message section will be declined or considered non binding with regards to shipping policies or pricing.
Northwest Sportscards is a full time Sportscard and Gaming store, established in 1987. Located in University Place, Washington (a suburb of Tacoma), our store features an incredible selection of Sets, Singles, Unopened Boxes and Collector Supplies.
We hold PackWars (event to open lots of sports products at significant discounts, also includes trivia and Q&A and free food) once a month on Saturdays @ 7:00pm.
- If you are selling your sports/non-sports collection, no one pays more than we do here at Northwest Sportscards!! So come by and see us today!!
3816 Bridgeport Way. University Place, WA 98466
please use eBay Messaging!