2X Fake Surveillance Dummy Security CCD Camera with LED Light Indoor and Outdoor
Super Fast shipping
Condition: Brand NewIn Stock and Ships within 24 hours
- Product Description
These simulated security cameras have proven to be an excellent crime prevention device. They are being used in many types of businesses, including motels, factories,convenient stores, parking lots, museums, real estate companies, auto dealers,apartments, condos, restaurants, and many others in addition to individual homes,garages and boat docks.
1.This unit does contain a flashing light
2.Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 3 x 2 1/2 inches (without rain shield). 7x3x3 inches with rain shield.
3.The camera requires 2 AA batteries
4.Can be used indoors or outdoors.
1.Power supply: 2 x AA batteries
3.Item size: 17.5 * 14.5 * 8.3cm
4.Item weight: 250g
2X Dummmy Camera (Black)
Thank you for purchasing this simulated security camera. This camera is designed for easy installation.
1. Slide camera top towards the back of the camera until the piece with writing disengages from the camera. Remove camera top completely to reveal battery compartment on top of camera.
2. Open battery lid and insert 2 AA batteries. Make sure LED begins to flash on camera unit before you replace the lid. Replace battery lid and slide camera lid back into the camera groves to conceal the battery compartment.
3. Use camera housing base as a template for easy mounting. Position bracket in desired location.Use a pencil or pen to mark the 3 outer holes of the bracket base on the wall, drill holes where marks were made on the wall, and insert wall anchors into pre-drilled holes.
4. Before camera is attached to the wall insert about an inch of black tubing from the back of the camera into the large hole on the mounting bracket to simulate that the dummy camera is a real wired camera.
5. Position your new simulated camera unit onto your previously drilled holes and wall anchors and insert screws and tighten securely.
6. Adjust camera angle and direction to suite needs by rotating and pivoting camera until desired angle is acquired.Tighten camera on the bracket and enjoy.