2pc 2" Aluminum 4/137 to 4/110 ATV Wheel Adapter w/ 10 mm Bolt 2.0 Inch
You will receive the TWO wheel spacers/adapters shown above.
Not sure what size wheel spacer to buy? If your wheel hub has 5 bolts, click here to download the Sixity 5 Bolt ATV Wheel Spacer Selection Guide. If your wheel hub has 4, 6, or 8 bolts, click here to download the Sixity 4/6/8 Bolt ATV Wheel Spacer Selection Guide.
While we make every effort to provide accurate vehicle fitment information, please verify the bolt count, bolt circle diameter, centerbore, and bolt size match your vehicle before ordering.
Sixity high-strength aluminum ATV/UTV wheel spacers & adapters deliver increased vehicle stabiliy, improved traction, and enhanced wheel fitment options for recreational, off-road, and exhibition riding.
| || |
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spacer Thickness||2 Inches|
|Hub Bolt Pattern||4/137 mm|
|Rim Bolt Pattern||4/110 mm|
|Bolt Diameter||10 mm|
|Bolt Length||25 mm|
Precision CNC machined from high-strength 6061-T6 billet aluminum-alloy, with hardened 10.9 Grade Cr steel wheel bolts, Sixity Wheel Spacers & Adapters are extremely strong, lightweight and durable. See why experienced ATV riders prefer Sixity products:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Construction
6061-T6 (heat-treated/tempered) Al alloy has 2.5X the tensile strength of common aluminum.
- Improve Vehicle Stability
Wheel spacers widen your vehicle wheel base, increasing stability and resistance to side roll-over. Added stability provides extra control for experienced riders, and an additional margin of safety for younger or less experienced riders.
- Increase Traction
Wheel spacers increase tire to frame clearance to allow installation of lift/lowering kits and wider/larger, high traction tires.
- Hardened Cr-steel Wheel Bolts
Forged, heat-treated and hardened ISO/DIN 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance.
- No vehicle modification required
Simply bolt the wheel spacer to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer.
- Available in 1", 1.25", 1.5" or 2" Thickness
For off-road, recreational and commercial vehicles from Arctic Cat, Bombardier, Can-Am, Cannondale, Club Car, E-ton, EZ-Go, Honda, John Deere, Kawasaki, Kei, KTM, Kubota, KYMCO, Polaris, Suzuki, and Yamaha.
*Many riders find 1.5" FRONT Wheel Spacers, with 2.0" REAR Wheel Spacers to be the perfect combination.
Sixity carries thousands of ATV parts.
Choose a category to browse them all:
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our eBay Contact Form.
- Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PT.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 5PM ET WILL SHIP SAME DAY.
- All orders placed after 5pm ET will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $9.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the eBay global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' eBay tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive eBay feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
We stand behind our Sixity-branded products. To prove it we offer a FREE one-year limited warranty on all Sixity products, from axles and brake pads to nerf bars and wheel spacers. Your purchase is automatically protected for one year. You won't find this kind of coverage anywhere else! Warranty terms and exclusions apply. Please read the following important details regarding the Sixity Warranty Policy.
- Warranty excludes normal product lifetime wear-out, wear and tear or abuse, such as worn brake pads or spark plugs, or a headlight which goes out after its useful life.
- Warranty does not apply to conditions resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration.
- Warranty is void on any vehicle that has been altered from the OEM specifications such as performance enhancements to the engine, lowering kits, tires, wheel or suspension components.
- Just as is the case when you send a product to a manufacturer for repair, you will be responsible for paying all shipping costs - both the cost of shipping your items to Sixity and the cost of Sixity shipping them back to you.
- Please read the full details of the Sixity One-Year Warranty policy by clicking here.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our contact page for details on how and where to send a return.
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, car, or truck.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.