New 6 FT HDMI 1.4 Cable
HDMI Male to HDMI Male
Newest Version 1.4 cable - High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable
Certified by HDMI Authorized Testing Centre
24K Gold-Plated Connectors
Enjoy HD TV or 3D TV plus all the additional features of HDMI 1.4 devices with this HDMI - High Speed with Ethernet cable. It is engineered to the highest standards with quality material construction and 24K gold-plated connectors.
The HDMI 1.4 Specification has a number of major enhancements including:
HDMI Ethernet Channel - Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate ethernet cable.
Audio Return Channel - Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
3D over HDMI - Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
4K x 2K Video Support - The HDMI 1.4 specification adds support for extremely high video resolutions that go far beyond today’s 1080p systems. 4K is shorthand for 4,000 lines wide by 2,000 lines high, or roughly four times the resolution of a 1080p display. The term actually covers two formats, both supported in the HDMI 1.4 specification:
- 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high
- 4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high
4K displays will put high-end home theater systems roughly on a par with the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema projectors used in many commercial movie theaters.
Content Type - Version 1.4 enables simple, automated picture setting selection with no user intervention. The Content Type feature enables a display to auto-select the correct viewing mode to match the content type it is currently receiving from a source device, and to switch modes when a new content source is selected. Content Type supports content profiles for gaming, movie, photograph, and text viewing modes.
Additional Color Spaces – Adds support for additional color models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
More Features of our 6 foot HDMI V. 1.4 cables:
- 1.4 version, 10.2 GB Transfer Rate, 340 MHz, 30 AWG (the lower the AWG = the thicker the wire)
- 48-Bit for unprecedented rendering of Billions of Colours
- 24-karat gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and a lifetime of maximum performance.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- 4 screened twisted pairs of OFC (oxygen-free copper) stranded conductors with foam PE (polyethylene) insulation layer which improves the high frequency response for wide-bandwidth and efficient signal transfer.
- Copper braid shielding that is triple-shielded to provide complete immunity to environmental Electromagnetic interference and Radio Frequency Interference.
- Fully compatible with HDMI Versions 1.4, 1.3 and all HDMI cables and devices.
Shipping and Handling: FREE SHIPPING Within Canada.
We ship all items within 24 hours of payment except holidays when Canada Post outlets are closed.
Sales Tax : We are required to collect sales tax for sales to Canadian residents. The rates are 5% GST plus 5% PST for Saskatchewan; 12% HST for British Columbia, 13% HST for Ontario, Newfoundland, and New Brunswick; 15% HST for Nova Scotia, 5% GST for all other provinces in Canada. Sales to the United States are exempt from taxes. GST/HST Registration #83094 0011 RT0001