If you have any Questions
on this item please
call us Toll Free at:
or local at:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Pacific Standard Time
This set is a Custom gauge set and is assembled in the USA. Ships directly from Marshall Instruments in Anaheim California.
General ship time is 3-5 business days.
6 Gauge Instrument Set Includes:
- 2-1/16" Volts
- 2-1/16" Oil Pressure
- 2-1/16" Water Temperature
- 2-1/16" Fuel Level
- 3-3/8" Tachometer
- 3-3/8" Electronic Sensor Speedometer
Movement: 270 Degree STEPPER MOTOR
Gauge Face Color: Black
Gauge Number Color: White
Lighting Type: Through Dial LED
Lighting Color: White or Amber (selectable)
Pointer Color: Red
Bezel: Polished Stainless Steel
Marshall Instruments brings you muscle car era themed gauges with a period look and modern technology. Gauges feature high-end stepper motor movement, 2-color (white or amber) through-dial lighting and illuminated pointer. 2-1/16" gauges feature SCX Pro technology with one-touch peak recall and user programmable high and low warnings.
Domed Glass Lens
Vintage II gauges include domed glass lens and polished stainless steel profile bezels for a high-end look.
3-3/8" Programmable Speedo Features:
Speedometer features two trip meters and odometer (miles). A remote mount TRIP/CALIBRATION button is included. Calibration is as easy as pressing a button and driving one measured mile. Just recalibrate the speedometer whenever changes are made and the speedometer will automatically adjust for the changes and accurately indicate speed. Marshall speedometers come calibrated for 16,000 pulses per mile.
Marshall electronic speedometers are designed to work with both hall effect senders and magnetic pickup sensors. Any speed sender or electronic module that meets the following conditions can be used with Marshall's speedo:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- 4000-200,000 pulses per mile (16,000 is typical).
3-3/8" Tachometer Features:
The Marshall Instruments 3-3/8" in-dash tachometers work with most 0.5-6 PPR (pulses per revolution) vehicles (1 to 12 cylinder). These tachometers are designed to work with a wide variety of ignition types, including standard inductive coil (-) connection and any electronic ignition system with a clean tachometer output signal.
3-3/8" SCX performance in-dash speedometers and tachometers feature high-speed stepper motor movement, white and amber LED through-the-dial lighting, red illuminated pointer, and easy-install u-clamp.
2 1/16" Programmable Fuel, Oil, Water Temp, and Volt Gauges Features:
These gauges feature one-touch peak recall and programmable high and low full dial alarm. There is also an external alarm output (12V, 500mA) that can be used to activate an external warning light when an alarm condition exists. Peak recall and programmable full dial warning are accessed via the included remote mount push button. Includes U-Clamp's for installation.
The fuel level gauge is programmable and works with 0-90, 240-33, 73-10, 20-150 and 0-30 Ohm sending units.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase from Manufacturer Defect.
These gauges will fit into the aftermarket panels that we sell to install into your classic car (see our other items for Blank Panels to see options). These will also mount on any flat surface in your vehicle (with room for correct hole sizes).
Note: Mechanical to Electric Speedo sending unit must be purchased separately if you are running a Mechanical Transmission. (see our other items).
· Shipping Price listed is for the Continental US 48 States. Alaska, Hawaii, and International Shipping are more. If your shipping price does not list in eBay’s shipping area please e-mail us for a quote. We ship with UPS and USPS for International Shipments (sorry we do not ship with any other carriers). For Larger items we generally recommend using a freight forwarder that works near you as well as here in the United States.
· California Sales Tax will apply on all orders shipping to California.
· Thank you for shopping at Matt’s Classic Bowties