2. Art Of Murder: FBI Confidential: New York has been shaken by a series of ritual murders. Wealthy people die in mysterious circumstances, the victims seem to have no traits that could link them in a logical way. Murders are committed with a strange tool, the victims have their hearts removed. A young female FBI agent, Nicole Bonnet, is assigned to the case. She is supposed to assist an older, more experienced colleague, Nick, but it quickly turns out that Bonnet will have to accept more responsibility for this investigation. What are the culprit’s motives? What links the victims? What is this mysterious murder tool? Why was such a young and inexperienced agent given the case? In her search for clues, Nicole Bonnet will visit the darkest corners of New York as well as the archeological capital of America – the Peruvian Cusco – and the Amazon jungle. Art of Murder is a point-and-click adventure game. To solve the puzzle, the player will have to think logically, combine facts and act as an FBI agent would do in a real investigation.
- Dark and intriguing storyline based on classic and worthy concepts, full of unexpected twists of the plot, unique characters, interesting dialogues, and well designed puzzles.
- Atmosphere packed with tension as a result of unique combination of exceptional storyline with beautiful visuals, original music, and realistic sound effects.
- A unique mix of classic gameplay solutions with innovative ideas – e.g. the death of the main character.
- Almost 20 in-game characters, 100 puzzles, 15 main locations (200 pre-rendered images in total), and 5000 dialogue lines.
- Amazingly detailed and varied pre-rendered images, enhanced with background animations – the graphics of the game is done by some of the best graphic artists and art directors in Poland.
IMPORTANT: Will this product work on my system - Click Here for more information.