HDMI to HDMI 1.3 Certified Cable 6Ft
You're buying: HDMI™ Certified V1.3 Cat.2 High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable - 6Ft (1.8m)
Tips: Facts on HDMI cables
- HDMI is the de facto standard digital interface for HDTVs and high-definition (HD) consumer electronics products.
- HDMI 1.4 Specification is so far the latest version
- For consumers, there is no difference between HDMI version 1.3a and 1.3b or 1.3c.
- An HDMI 1.3 cable supports 3D.
- Many cables claim to be 1.3 or 1.3 compliant but you don't see any proof that they have been tested by HDMI to meet the rigid requirements of 1.3 specs.
- Today most HDTVs sell for only $500-$1500 in retail stores. Do you really think that a so called big-brand HDMI cable would worth $99, $199 or even crazy $299? Don't be fooled. We guarantee you won't see any difference if you use our cable, simply because it meets the HDMI 1.3/1.4 specs.
FAQs: How can we sell for such less?
- Our products were purchased directly from manufacturers or distributors, we sell at fair wholesale prices and only make reasonable profits.
- We don't put huge money in advertising.
- We sell online and don't have to put money into managing and maintaining a retail store.
- We reduce packaging materials to save on shipping as well as protect our environment.
FAQs: Why buy from us?
- Our manufacturer is qualified and professional.
- Our cable is test-passed and certified.
- Our cable is safe and environmental friendly.
- Our cable is professionally designed and well constructed udner the guideline of HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 specs.
- We sell at wholesale low prices.
- We have a full product line and provide excellent customer service.
Flexible choices of our products
- We have a variety of models, from mid-end to high-end, to meet all your needs;
- Cable length range from 1 Ft to 50 Ft or 1 M to 15 M without using any repeater or amplifier;
- AWG 22/24/26/28/30 optional;
- Cable style optional;
- Cable color optional;
- Packaging optional.
Top-quality HDMI Cable from a SONY® OEM Supplier
V1.3 | Category 2 | 10.2Gbps + | 340MHz | 26AWG | Braided
Supports 60/120/240/480/600Hz 1080p Full HD & 1600p Ready
Best For HDTV,DVD,Blu-Ray,XBox,PS3,A/V Receiver & More
Info from EzoneCable
EzoneCable is your one-stop shopping for cables & consumer electronics. We deliver not only quality, but also service.
Please read the description carefully before placing an order. We guarantee what you see or read is exactly what you will get.
Please be advised that this is NOT a cheaply made cable like you see from other's listings. This is our top-quality, true HDMI™ certified 1.3 cable produced by an HDMI™ licensed manufacturer (see below for our HDMI™ official 1.3 certificates and other qualifications). Although many cables claim to be 1.3 or 1.3 compliant, you don't see any proof that they have been tested and certified by HDMI™ to meet the rigid requirements of 1.3 specs. Only a handful sellers can present you this certificate.
The manufacturer is now a proud OEM supplier to produce SONY® brand HDMI cables.
Here from us, you only pay a fraction of the retail price and get a same quality HDMI cable.
You've invested thousands of dollars into your HD devices that carry amazing features. Don't let a faulty cable to miss out on some exciting ones. This top-quality cable is guaranteed to take your high definition signal and deliver it with absolute perfection, enables you to take full advantage of the latest and future HD technologies, as well as gives you the ultimate viewing experience.
Features & Specs
- HDMI™ ATC 1.3a test-passed and certified (Certificate #SV0761)
- HDMI™ SimplayHD™ certified (Certificate #6003)
- CE Certificate #000247; UL Certificate #E313968
- Category 2 Ultra High Speed - 10.2Gbps signal transfer rate @340Mhz bandwidth
- Supports 60Hz/120Hz/240/480/600Hz 1080p Full HD and is 1600p* ready
- Fully supports 720i/720p/1080i/1080p and goes beyond - up to 2560 x 1600p@30-bit/60Hz, 2560 x 1440p@36-bit/60Hz and 1920 x 1200p@ 48-bit/60Hz uncompressed high-definition video signal
- Supports 3D-HDTV : Except Ethernet & Automotive connection, a good quality HDMI 1.3 cable supports all other HDMI 1.4 features including 3D. (Source: http://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/hdmi_1_4/hdmi_1_4_faq.aspx#5 )
- Supports Deep Color with 30/36/48-bit xvYCC, sRGB, or YCbCr, over one billion true colors
- Supports lossless audio codec formats used on Blu-ray Discs and HD DVDs such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 5.1/7.1 (8 channel) uncompressed digital audio at 192Khz/24-bit sample rate as well as compressed audio streams such as Dolby Digital and DTS
- Fully backward compatible with HDMI 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and DVI
- RoHS and HDCP compliant - HDMI 1.3 specification supports High-bandwidth Content Protection(HDCP); Be aware that a non-HDCP compliant component will degrade the high definition signal to 480i
- Fully Triple shielded for ultimate rejection of RF and EM interference
- 24k gold-plated contacts for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
- High-density polyethylene insulator for tight impedance control to reduce video ghosting
- Durable Outer Nylon Braid provides maximum cable protection
- High purity 5N (>99.9995%) Oxygen Free Copper(OFC) conductors (tin-plated)
- 26AWG heavy wire gauge - larger than that of 28AWG, ensures superior signal transfer
- Connector Type: HDMI Type A 19-pin Male to HDMI Type A 19-pin Male
- Connector Housing: Molded PVC with HDMI Logo (pink)
- Cable length: 6 feet (approx. 1.83 meters)
- Cable color: Black
- Quantity: 1x cable
* 1600p (WQXGA - 2560x1600p) is tested in lab by HP/Agilent TDR/TDT Plug-in Module and RF Vector Network Analyzer. Max. cable length 10m (30 feet) for 26AWG and 5m (16 feet) for 28AWG. Test results vary over longer lengths.
This top-quality cable meets and exceeds the 1.3 specification. It is the ultimate choice for any HDMI to HDMI applications such as HDTVs, HD DVDs, Blu-ray Disc Players, HD Camcorders, HD Projectors, HD A/V Receivers, Gaming Console and Home Entertainment Systems. With an ultra high-speed data transfer rate of 10.2Gbps@340Mhz, it delivers the sharpest, richest, clearest video and purest audio signals, allows you to enjoy ultimate viewing experience.
Our high quality relies on superior-grade materials and professional engineering.
Take a look at inside of our HDMI cable to : (a) Know how it has been well-constructed; (b) Understand why it is NOT a cheaply made cable.
Our high quality has been approved by SONY® - one of the world leaders in A/V industry.
The manufacturer is now producing OEM HDMI cables for SONY® brand.
Here from us, you're buying the same quality cable at a fraction of the retail prices.
Other Similar Items
We are an honest and serious seller located in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Our products were purchased directly from licensed manufacturers or trusted distributors, we sell at wholesale low prices and pass huge savings on to our customers.
As a proud official member(adopter) of HDMI™ Association, our manufacturer is also one of the major OEMs(Original Equipment Manufacturers) to produce HDMI, DVI and A/V cables for a couple of premium brands (e.g. SONY) that you can find in retail stores in North American and European markets. Now we are selling the same quality cables, the only difference is you don't pay high prices.
Only qualified manufacturers are eligible to send their cables to HDMI™ ATC (Authorized Testing Center) for testing and not all can pass the test. All HDMI and DVI cables we are selling have been HDMI™ ATC test-passed and certified, please see pictures below for our officially issued certificates as well as other related qualifications.
We only accept Paypal. Credit card payment can be made via Paypal.
Please make your payment within 7 days after auction ends.
If we do not receive your payment within 7 days we will report to ebay
and the transaction will be cancelled.
Sales Tax: By law we are required to collect sales tax for sales to Canadian residents. The tax rates are listed below. There is no sales tax for USA and International buyers.
British Columbia (BC): 12% HST
Ontario (ON) / New Brunswick (NB) / Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) : 13% HST
Nova Scotia (NS): 15% HST
Sales to the rest of Canada: 5% GST
||Speed in Average
||Canada Post LetterMail
|Canada Post Expedited Parcel (Optional,Tracking# Available)
|Canada Post Xpresspost (Optional,Tracking# Available)
||Canada Post Small Packet Air - USA
|We ship via Canada Post to worldwide
||Canada Post Small Packet Air - International
Please note shipping speed mentioned above are estimated only. Non-major Urban Centres, Northern Regions and Remote Centres may expect longer delivery time. International shipment may expect a delay due to customs clearance. We ship as quick as possible but we have no control over the delivery time.
All orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving cleared payment. We do not ship on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that Post Canada does not provide a tracking number for regular lettermail service.
We ship at cost. The shipping quotes are caculated based on the rates & prices posted on http://www.canadapost.ca
Please understand that our shipping cost includes not only postage, but also handling fee and cost for packing materials and labor. We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
If you'd like to upgrade your shipment to a more speedy delivery, please contact us as soon as possible. We'll send you a revised invoice including the adjusted S/H charge.
We offer combined shipping for multiple purchases. The combined shipping rule is: The S/H charge of the item with the highest shipping, plus 75% of the S/H charge for each additional item.
Local pick-up: Local pick-up is welcome. Please contact us to confirm pick up time and place.
Return, Exchange, Refund & Services
- We only sell qualified products and all of our products are covered by factory warranty. However, there is a chance that a product could be damaged during stocking or shipping.
- Items can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your item. We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period and shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake (i.e., you receive the wrong item). We will pay for your return shipping if an exchange is requested.
We are an honest and serious seller, satisfaction or money back is our commitment. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first,we usually will reply within 24 hours. Negative feedback does not solve anything. We are always willing to work things out.
We have much more in our store, please visit our store for more options. If you don't see what you need in our listings or you have a special need, please feel free to contact us using ebay "Ask a question" for inquiry. We'll gladly set up a special "Buy It Now" listing for you.
Buy from us with confidence! Thank you!