Up for bid is the Hasbro Marvel Universe Action Figure as seen in the scan.Item is 100% FACTORY SEALED & has never been opened or removed from its package.Item is overall in excellent C8/9 condition.These are hands down,some of the best figures to date for the Marvel Universe Characters,with loads of articulation & detail. The figure is about 4 inches tall on average. As a BONUS,if 10x figures are purchased,get ONE ADDITIONAL for FREE. If 20 or more are purchased ,get THREE ADDITIONAL for FREE. Adjustments will be made on the Invoice PRIOR to payment.Free Item(s) applies to equal or lesser value only.
Take a few minutes & be sure to check out my eBay STORE & Auction Listings for a WIDE VARIETY and HUGE SELECTION of these related Action Figures,Toys,Statues,Busts & Collectible items !
I have literally THOUSANDS of items to choose from & one of the Best Selections on EBay when it comes to Toys & Collectibles.I also offer very reasonable COMBINED shipping rates on Multiple item purchases and *LARGER* bulk orders.
QUICK FAQ's...quick Tips,Facts,etc.
- 1)Do you combine shipping? Yes,Yes,Yes.I ALWAYS combine shipping & STRONGLY recommend it.Some restrictions apply ,such as LARGE items or odd-sized items.
- 2)How much are combined shipping rates ? This is SO varied & all depends on *WHAT* items are purchased,as adding a 5 POUND item to your package,is VERY different from adding a 14 ounce item.Shipping rates are based on weight & EVERY item has a different weight class.No matter what is purchased ,the combined rate will be very reasonable if applicable.If you want a quote,please send ALL ITEM NUMBERS to me,so I can get a COMBINED quote for you.If the items are similiar *size*,it is usually only a couple bucks more per item on average.
- 3)When will my order ship ? 95% of the time,I ship orders within 48 hours once payment is received,with the small exception of larger items,which keep stored at an offsite warehouse.Either way,you will receive an email with Tracking Information thereafter.We ship 5x days a week.
- 4)Do you ship out of the USA ? Yes,absolutely.I am happy to ship Overseas & Internationally , but can & will only ship via PRIORITY MAIL on orders over $24.99.This is to protect our Investment,as well as your.
- 5)How do you ship your items ? 99% of the time,I will ship via USPS,with great care in packaging.Most orders under 4 pounds usually ship Priority Mail & orders over 4 pounds ship via Parcel Post.Any large packages will ship Parcel Post or FedEx Ground.All orders over $100 will ship WITH Insurance.
- 6) Does FREE SHIPPING apply to *everywhere* ? NO.If we offer FREE SHIPPING on any item(s),this ONLY applies to the lower 48 USA STATES.Alaska,Hawaii,Guam,Puerto Rice,Virgin Islands,International or Overseas DOES NOT APPLY.
- 7) I am International/Overseas...do I have to pay taxes/duties ? Most likely,yes.You,the Buyer are solely responsible for your Country's Customs/Duties Charges...we are not.It is strictly up to your particular Country as to what they will charge.
- 8) I am International/Overseas...will you ship as a GIFT with a LOW VALUE ? Unfortunately,no,we cannot do this.Any Transaction made THROUGH Ebay has to ship with Full Amount of Purchase Price in order to be covered if something happens to the package during transit.
- 9) I asked a question to you & did not get a response ? Why ? That is because it is listed/answered somewhere already within the Auction.We took the time & great effort to pretty much address ANY concern a Buyer may have already & cannot give repeat answers,so PLEASE READ.
OK,now for the SUPER nitty gritty.Here are more than a few simple steps that I MUST now implement due to the rash of NON PAYING BIDDERS and/or NEW/UNKNOWLEDGEABLE persons/buyers who just do not take the time to read all the info provided & just some overall *knowledge* & common sense to make the whole transaction as pleasant as seemingly possible.WHEW.These simple steps FAQ's will help you & I during the whole transaction process,from start to finish & ultimately in the end,make for a better transaction.I MUST address all of these issues,due to the simple fact that some Buyers just do not understand the whole eBay process & just do not take the brief amount of time to read the Auction Description...as simple as it seems to most,there are still a few that just do not get it. We have been on Ebay since 1998 and we are still dumbfounded how some make it so difficult.
- 1) Do NOT use eBay Checkout on MULTIPLE ITEM PURCHASES,please. More often than not,you will be OVER-paying if using Ebay's Checkout System on Multiple Item purchases.I will send YOU an Invoice,with ALL combined items & with the COMBINED shipping costs.If payment is made prior to this then their is nothing I can do post-payment.
- 2) YES,I ALWAYS COMBINE SHIPPING... whenever possible & feasible.I cannot stress this enough.This benefits both you & I in the long run & in most cases ,I can ship MULTIPLE ITEMS of the *same/similiar* size for just a few bucks more than a single item.I offer a large Inventory & wide range of items for sale in my EBay Store to satisfy any Collector.I STRONGLY suggest that if you are shopping for numerous items at once to complete your Collection,that you look into purchasing MULTIPLE items for one order,to take advantage of my very reasonable COMBINED SHIPPING rates.By taking advantage of MULTIPLE ITEM PURCHASES
, this will save you quite a bit on Shipping Costs in the long run ,rather than ordering piece by piece.I will hold any purchased items for up to 4 DAYS in order to combine you shipping costs,AS LONG AS YOU LET US KNOW that you will be continuing to shop.All items to be paid at ONE TIME,with ONE INVOICE after you are finished shopping.We pack all of our orders with great care & expertise,as if they were being shipped to us.
- 3)We are switching over a number of our Auctions to IMMEDIATE PAYMENTS,usually for items over $50, due to NON PAYING BIDDERS.Should you decide to purchase MULTIPLE Items along WITH IMMEDIATE PAYMENTS , rest assured,you will be credited a percentage of overage for the shipping costs.We WILL combine shipping costs for you ! We have been doing this since 1997 & have a SOLID reputation in this business.
- 4)Most orders that weigh over 4 pounds will ship PARCEL POST .By shipping this way,it saves YOU,the Buyer shipping costs,due to the Post Office's increase in PRIORITY MAIL size costs & surcharges. If you need an order shipped other than Parcel Post,or upgraded,please contact me & I will give you the rate for Priority Mail.Keep in mind,when shipping Parcel Post,this may take a bit longer to reach you,especially to Zones 6 & 7,which are the farthest & most costly Zones to ship to.All orders valued at a $100 or more,will ship with Insurance.If there is damage to that item during shipment,their are a few *red tape* procedures that need to be gone though in order to rectify the situation.This is what Insurance is for.ANY Auction that offers FREE SHIPPING,will ship the LEAST EXPENSIVE way.
- 5)Do not email me asking for a Tracking Number or Delivery Confirmation or IF your Auction has shipped.You have no idea how annoying this is.All Orders are generally shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment & on a RARE occasion a few days longer,as *Life* takes precedence over a shipment of a package.We strive to get orders shipped asap & go to the Post Office at least 5 times a week,so rest assured,your order WILL ship out.The last thing I WANT are these items sitting here ,after we took the time to list them.After the item is packed & accepted by the shipping company,you will receive an email notification via PayPal's automatic shipping notification system,which will contain the DATE & the Delivery Confirmation Number/Tracking Number for your order.DO NOT EMAIL me for this information.This same info can be viewed on the PayPal Transactions Details Page or the actual Ebay Auction Page under
ORDER DETAILS.I receive over 300-400 emails daily & cannot do this anymore due to time constraints. DO NOT ask me if I have anymore Information on the whereabouts of your package,because USPS hasnt uploaded any Tracking Details. I RECEIVE THE SAME INFO YOU DO.I have no secret way of getting anymore information than you do. You need to be patient & let USPS do there job. They are human,so error will take place & packages will be delayed.This is a common occurance.
- 6) INTERNATIONAL/OVERSEAS Buyers : Do NOT send PayPal payments on ANY PURCHASE or MULTIPLE ITEM PURCHASES until you receive an Invoice from me,with the COMBINED/AND/OR SHIPPING COSTS.Too many INTERNATIONAL/OVERSEAS Buyers are just *making up* there own shipping costs & sending payments.This just creates headaches & ultimately slows down the entire processing of your order by DAYS.You will have an Invoice within 48 hours of your purchase.The shipping costs stated in the Auction are for DOMESTIC/USA rates...these are NOT the same for International/Overseas. You can view your specific Countries' Shipping Costs by scrolling down & finding that info. DO NOT ASK ME FOR THIS,as the info is already well within your grasp.
- 7) Now that eBay requires all Buyers to pay via PayPal,all payments are to be made within 4 DAYS ...,not a week,not 10 days,not 2 weeks,not a month....4 DAYS...there is NO exception to this.If you are not going to pay,please do not bid.It is not a game.It has become a tiresome task *waiting* on payments for extensive amounts of time,especially with NEW Buyers.You take the opportunity away from a legitimate buyer & wastes precious time & money for myself.On the 5th day of NON PAYMENT ,a NON PAYING BIDDER ALERT will be filed with eBay & the item will be RELISTED. There is ABSOLUTELY NO exception to this. I honestly dont care if your Son or Daughter accidentally bought it by playing with your IPhone,I tapped my IPad and it bought the item,Aliens made me buy it,I was looking at stuff,went tot he bathroom & my Grandma bought it for my Birthday & dont want it. After doing this forever ,I have heard EVERY excuse in the book & am growing very tired. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for this ,as ultimately,it costs us THOUSANDS of DOLLARS each year in correcting these mistakes & wrecks havoc on our Inventory.
- 8) DO NOT ask me to ship to a DIFFERENT ADDRESS,other than the one SENT/CONTAINED with the PAYPAL PAYMENT on the Details Transaction Page.This will no longer be done.I will ONLY ship to the Mailing Address that comes thru with the PayPal Payment & given within the PayPal Details...again,there is NO EXCEPTION to this.If you want an item/package shipped to a different address,YOU MUST MANUALLY REVISE THIS INFO BEFORE YOU SEND PAYMENT ! Once the payment is sent via PayPal,that IS the Address that will be printed on the Shipping Label.WE CANNOT CHANGE THIS ON OUR END & has to be done by *you* the Customer. Now that Ebay sets standards for ONE DAY SHIPPING,once that payment comes through,we are processing orders within HOURS to get the order ready for our next day USPS Carrier pick-up.
- 9) The BEST OFFER FEATURE : This Feature was originally set up in my Auctions & intended for MULTIPLE Purchase Items/Bulk Transactions....not single items for someone who wants an item 50-75% off the listed price...it just isnt going to happen.We are not a Clearance Center Outlet.Our prices are VERY reasonable,when compared to other Sellers/Dealers.If you can find the item cheaper...by all means BUY IT.That is what makes America great...CHOICES ! If you make a Best Offer & do not receive a DECLINE or ACCEPTED response,after you made your *offer*... that simply means the offer was too low & cannot be accepted.I receive at least 100 *Best Offers* a day & the majority of these Offers I receive are simply ridiculous & due to time constraints,cannot be answered on a single basis.We are slowly disabling this feature,as it seems people just want Flea Market prices...again,this isnt going to happen.We are a BUSINESS,not some kid selling a couple things from his room.If you need help with a possible BULK or MULTIPLE ITEMS order,you can email me for any specials or sales going on.I will need the list of items you are interested in.We are contantly wholesaling out portions of our warehouse to make room for more stock.
- 10) OVERSEAS / INTERNATIONAL BUYERS concerning EMS MAIL (Express Mail) & PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING : ALL OVERSEAS/INTERNATIONAL paid via PAYPAL MUST & WILL ship via EMS or PRIORITY MAIL for ANY order over $24.99 .There is
NO exception to this.This is to protect me & my investment & ultimately is the safest & fastest way to ship International/Overseas.EMS requires a Signature upon receipt,is automatically Insured & has Online Tracking Number available to you & I.Keep this in mind,with the new rates from USPS...EMS & PRIORITY Rates START at $36 for a 14 once package.Just because an items costs $15,doesnt mean it will cost $10 to ship ! For Overseas/International Buyers,I STRONGLY suggest buying BULK or MULTIPLE ITEMS to take advantage of COMBINED SHIPPING COSTS/RATES,as I can ship MULTIPLE ITEMS for just a few $$$ more than what it costs to ship ONE item.For instance,a ONE POUND box costs $38 to ship,as opposed to a 4 POUND package which costs $46,so you get more bang for your buck if purchasing multiple items.If you want to know shipping costs for BULK items,please send me the list of ALL the items you are interested in.Any orders OVER $250 WILL SHIP via EXPRESS MAIL.Again,this is to protect my Investment & product & in the event of lose,I am covered.Just like YOU the Buyer,you want to be protected under Ebay,correct? Well,so do we.Please view the USPS website for International Rates.If you think the shipping costs are expensive....well,YES,they are ! Because you are THOUSANDS of MILES AWAY ! All International/Overseas packages will be sent with the full purchase price listed on the Customs Form.
- 11) We can & will not ship via FIRST CLASS MAIL for any order over $24.99.Please,do not email me to ship 1st Class Mail or Economy Class...as I can & will no longer ship this way .Too many International/Overseas Buyers cry & complain when we ship 1st Class Mail,asking "WHERE IS MY ITEM" ?! , "WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG"! , "MY PACKAGE NEVER GOT HERE" ! "WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK !". Because of this,we will NO LONGER ship 1st Class Mail.It is slow,it is slow,it is slow & 1/2 the time,the packages mysteriously *never* makes it.You cannot have it shipped CHEAP,SAFE & FAST ,plus with Insurance & Tracking...you simply cant have it all these ways.Just like YOU the Buyer,you want to be protected under Ebay,correct? Well,so do we.
- 12) INTERNATIONAL / OVERSEAS ANY items purchased THRU EBAY will be declared for the FULL PURCHASE AMOUNT on the Customs Slip. You ,the Buyer,will be SOLELY responsible for any & all, & will assume all duties/taxes from your Country's Custom Office.This is not our fault,nor our responsibility.Any purchase made THRU EBAY,will not ship as a GIFT,or with a LOWER VALUE & will have to declare the FULL amount ,should the package come up *missing* in transit.Each Overseas/International package will be insured as well.
- 13) FEEDBACK will ONLY be left AFTER you,the Buyer, has left it for me.We leave Feedback about 3x times a week in bulk & is just easier this way.
- 14) In the RARE occasion,that I forget to include an item from your order,EMAIL ME .I cannot fix any issue or problem if I do not know about it beforehand.Unfortunately,I do not have ESP,so I need you to contact me like a Human Being in hopes of getting any issue resolved.I will do my best to make it right for you.I am only human & do make errors & mistakes,even though these times are indeed scarce.If you are demanding,belligerent or rude...you will also be treated as such.We are professionals & have been in the business for over 22 years & will treat you as we are treated.
- 15) In the RARE occasion,that I am *SOLD OUT* of an item from your order,you will be notified by email & again,will do my best to rectify this situation for you.Between doing over 20+ Toy Conventions/ComicCons a year,running a 5,000 sq ft Warrehouse,selling a well-stocked Store on eBay,stock & collections coming & going and selling to repeat Customers by the day....things will get misplaced, lost ,mis-inventoried ,mis-listed,or even damaged.Again,this is human error & although these instances are VERY rare,they do happen & I will make every effort to rectify this situation.
- 16) NO warranties are given on ANYTHING electronic,especially VINTAGE items(pre-1985).I wish I had the time to test & re-test each & every electronic item I have in stock,but again,simply not enough time in the day to do so.Batteries wear out. So,buying a Collectible Toy that is even a few years old,most likely will not work,due to the simple fact,no *Chinese Made* battery last that long anymore.99% of the time they just need new batteries,which is a simple fix.Do not *assume* anything.
- 17) With nit-picky buyers & buyers who examine their Figures under a magnifying glass,or want to display them in a Museum Exhibition...please read my descriptions.If you put ANYTHING under a microscope....ANY flaw can be found.NOTHING is gem-mint.So if you are looking for AFA 85,90,95 or 100 carded figures or toys,please do not bid.I offer a quaility product as always & if not,will be said within the items description.Grading of condition is a VERY subjective issue,so please view the pics provided or ask questions prior to bidding.A C7 or C8 item is NOT MINT ! And can have small *defects* such as light edge wear or a small bend or crease.
- 18) As an ADDED Bonus to *BULK* Buyers...I always include FREEBIES on all purchases over $250 on regular priced items(not including shipping charges)...whenever possible.I am always looking to expand to more REPEAT Bulk Buyers.On RARE occasions,this is not possible,only due to box size or the size of larger items.As an additional bonus,any purchase made over $250+,gets a 10% discount towards their next purchase .
- 19) Every Auction does have a small *handling* fee factored in.This small amount covers many costs associated with running a business,but not limited too... storage fees,utilities,packing materials(peanuts,bubble wrap,padded enveloped,boxes,baggies,boxes),time,gas,Show Convention Costs & laboring man-hours involved in processing your order.Again,we are a BUSINESS...not one guy selling 10 things for *fun* out of his Garage.
- 20) SHIPPING COSTS : Look,shipping is what it is . I dont like it either,but I have to pay it,warehouses have to pay it,Grocery Stores have to pay it,Retail Outlets have to pay it,EVERYONE has to pay it...just the way the *System* works.If you want something to arrive at your door,you have to pay for this convenience.Simple as that.Any dealer who offers "FREE SHIPPING" ??? ,Well,there is NO SUCH THING AS FREE SHIPPING !!! No way,no how ! That cost is factored into the item price. If our shipping costs look *high*,well,they are not.We just dont throw an item into a bag or box & send it on out.We have a FULL TIME employee(s),dedicated to safely packing & securing your item(s) for transit.Our feedback says it all when it comes to this.Personally,I would rather pay a couple extra bucks extra,knowing that my package will be packed correctly & with care.
- 22) REFUNDS/EXCHANGES : We can ONLY refund or exchange an item if it is RETURNED to us in the ORIGINAL CONDITION as it was sent out.If you OPEN a sealed toy or Collectible,we CANNOT return for the FULL purchase amount,as this is NOT how we sent it out.If you open it and/or you or your kids PLAY with an item & break it,we are NOT responsible for your mishandling of an item.Many times,we have professional Model Builders that can repair this damage for you,but this cost(s) will be up to the Buyer.We are also not responsible for any Factory Defect on a Toy or Collectible.
- 23) Ebay has made yet another revision to list items as either USED or NEW . Unfortunately,this is not as cut and dry as Ebay would like to think,as there are a slew of issues they do not factor in . For instance,if you buy an *new* item off a store shelf WITH a dent,is it now *new* or *used* ? If we purchase a collection of loose items,that were NOT played with & in impeccable condition,are these *NEW* or *USED* ? If you have an item that is 4 months old,12 months old,20 years old,but still sealed in the original box,but never taken out or played with,is it *NEW* or *USED* ? So,this is why EACH & EVERYONE of our Auctions has a detailed item description contained ... please read this description for that information on that particuliar toy.
- 24)All items come from a SMOKE & PET FREE ENVIRONMENT.
I do apologize up front for this extensive list,but it seems the time has come where it just NEEDS to be done & anyone who has sold on eBay for a number of years can feel this *pain*.This is probably THE most simplest thing to do as a Buyer...BUY,PAY & RECEIVE...yet some make it SO crazy difficult.The Non Paying Bidders & unknowledgeable Buyers are just becoming too much nowadays & takes away the *fun* from Selling...especially after 14+ years.The whole Auction Process is very simple...you buy,you pay,you receive you item.Over the years,it only takes a handful of poor,unknowledgeable Buyers to ruin it for the VAST MAJORITY of the great,honest Customers that are out there & for them,I applaud you & wish *everyone* could be as such.I strive to make a transaction a positive one & hopefully,overall,these simple,yet lengthy, steps should make life a bit easier for all of us.I think I have pretty much said everything possible to answer ANY question within these Guidelines.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.