International Shipments: New! Lower shipping rates for many countries from UPS 2-5 day. See details or email us for a shipping quote.
Airis Hardtop Hartop Stubby 9 Inflatable SUP Paddleboard - comes with backpack, pump, pressure gauge.
New model! A smaller inflatable paddle board design with RigiDeck non-skid fiberglass steps! Perfect for those paddlers looking for fun and convenience, at an economical price.
The Airis Hardtop Stubby 9 inflatable SUP is built using Walker Bay’s patented AirWeb construction which is thicker and stiffer than most other inflatable SUPs. While other ISUP designs flex and make it difficult to balance, the new Hardtop line is nearly as rigid as a non-inflatable but with the convenience of an inflatable SUP.
What makes the Hardtops stand out are two proprietary RigiDeck non-skid fibreglass steps incorporated into the board surface, so your feet grip a perfect surface adding even further to the rigidness of the design.
The Airis Hardtop also features a 6" inch depth, making it thicker than standard SUPS, more rigid and more stable.
The Airis Hardtop Stubby 9 features a shorter length, and wider beam - amking it stable and more maneuverable than a longer board. Front bungee deck lacing is perfect to store paddling gear.
Side D-ring attachment points can be used for attaching an optional seat, allowing one to paddle it as a sit-in-top.
Perfect for all members of the family on lakes, slow-moving rivers, surf, shorelines and bays.
Standard Features and Components
- RigiDeck EVA Covered Fiberglass Steps – Two rigid base plates create a solid standing area which feels as stiff to your feet as a rigid SUP but still allows for the Hardtop to deflate and roll for convenient storage
- Air Web 6” Super-Stiff Construction –The Hardtop SUP is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary AIRIS high pressure construction. The Hardtop inflates to 10 psi; in conjunction with the 6” thick construction, the HardTop is incredibly rigid vs. other more standard inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Gear attachment points – 4 attachment points with bungee deck lacing in the front of the board are perfect for tying down gear or belongings
- Airpack carrying bag – comes included with every Arrow SUP and makes transporting simple and easy
- Large Rear Skeg offers better tracking performance
- Kayak backrest/seat attachment points (seat sold separately)
- Premium one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and straightforward
- Three carrying handles, d-ring for ankle leash.
- High Pressure Adjustable Two-Way Hand Pump included. The hand pump inflates the HardtopSUP in minutes and includes an adjustable valve for one or two way pumping plus a pressure gage to ensure the proper PSI level.
Specifications for the Hardtop Stubby 9
Need more info? Read our Detailed Product Review on the Airis SUV 11 ISUP with photos - this is the big brother to the Stubby 9!
- Length: 9'/ 274 cm
- Width: 2' 7" / 80cm
- Thickness: 6 inches 15 cm
- Weight: 20 lbs / 9 kgs or 26 lbs in bag with pump.
- Storage dimensions: 26 x 10.2 x 19.7 inch / 66x26x50cm
- Air Chambers 1
- Max Load 225 lbs
What makes Airis Inflatables the perfect choice?
Incredibly rigid - without the use of bulky, complicated frames or inserts. Airis Inflatable Kayaks and SUPS are made using AirWeb High Pressure Construction (patent pending), formed from a heavy duty, seven layer polymer coated fabric that is joined inside by thousands of drop-stitch fibers. AirWeb makes it possible to inflate Airis Kayaks to more than 6.5 PSI or 0.45 bar, up to six times the maximum air pressure of other inflatable kayaks! This creates a hull that is incredibly rigid and durable without the use of aluminum inserts or other complicated frame parts, and keeps the assembly of Airis Kayaks and SUPs quick and simple.
Quick & Easy to Set-up & Use - just pump & go!
Condition: This inflatable paddle board is the current model, brand-new in original packaging, and it comes with the backpack, maintenance kit, double action pump with gauge and warranty. These are unbelievably tough and durable against rocks and other hazards, quick to set up, and easy to transport. A great kayak that's loads of fun!
Questions?: If you have questions, feel free to email, or call us at 707-998-0135. Download the Manuals/FAQs for more information.
Optional Accessories available: Paddles, pumps, PFDs, lumbar support seat, cargo bag and backpack/luggage cart available separately in our Ebay Store listings (in the header above, click on Accessories)! We also offer complete kayak packages.
To purchase a system, visit our eBay store.
Inventory: We stock all inventory and ship immediately. Visit our eBay store for a wide selection of Advanced Elements, Airis, Sevylor, Infinity, Zoik, BIC, Conquest, Red Paddle Co. and Walker Bay inflatable kayaks, canoes and accessories!
System Upgrades: We can customize system packages - email or call for pricing. We can also upgrade paddles, pumps, accessories, etc. for the difference in accessory base prices.
Payment: We accept MC, Visa, Discover and PayPal.
Tax: California residents will be charged sales tax unless Tax ID number supplied.
Combined Shipping: We are always happy to combine purchases to save on shipping costs. Call or e-mail and we can give you a price.
Domestic Shipping: We ship via UPS ground in continental US. We can also ship via USPS Priority (3 days) and USPS Parcel Post (unspecified time) in continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Addresses, Puerto Rico, etc.
International Shipping Costs: New! Lower shipping rates for many countries from UPS 2-5 day. See details or email us for a shipping quote.
- Please specify exactly what you are interested in. Shipping prices are based on dimensional weight and the more you purchase, the lower the cost per item!
- We also ship via USPS Priority (6-12 days) or USPS Express (5 days) - these costs can be seen in the calculator, but they are sometimes not accurate, and often not the least expensive.
- Surface shipping is no longer an option.
- Please be sure to include your phone number as many shipments require it on the package.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Canada Shipments: Shipping is via UPS Expedited (2-3 days), USPS Priority (6-12 days), USPS Express (5 days) or UPS ground. UPS charges a brokerage fee for UPS ground, the brokerage fee is included in the shipping costs for UPS Expedited.Problems: We strive for 5-star excellence. Please let us know if you have a problem before leaving feedback.
Questions? Call us at 707-998-0135. Check out my other items!