You may return new, uninstalled items within 7 days of delivery for a refund. Items must be in their original condition and returned in their original packaging, packed inside another box. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
You must return all items included with the part you are returning. Returns that are missing small items (such as gaskets, bearings, pulleys, etc), will not be accepted.
You must contact us before making any returns to get a return authorization number.
- If you are returning and item because of an error made by you, the customer, a 15% re-stocking fee will be imposed upon the cost of the item being returned.
- If an error was made by Motorsports Unlimited, no re-stocking fee will be imposed. The return/exchange must be shipped prepaid by the customer. Upon receipt of the item, Motorsports Unlimited will reimburse the customer for shipping costs.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging, packed inside another box (so that they may be re-sold).
- Items must be in their original condition and not have been installed at any time or they will not be accepted.
- All returns must be sent prepaid. No collect shipments will be accepted under any circumstances.
- We suggest you use UPS or U.S. Postal Mail and insure your shipment for the full value to protect yourself against loss.
- We cannot accept returns on custom or special ordered parts.
- Heavily damaged items not caused during shipping transit, or exchanges beyond 30 days of original order date will not be accepted.
How do I make a return?
Please contact our Customer Service Department to make a return and receive a return authorization number. All returns must be authorized before being sent back to us.
How do I return a "drop-shipped" item?
Some items which are drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer may be returned directly to their warehouse. Again, the item must be in its original packaging and you must contact our Customer Service Dept. before you send it back so that we can arrange for the return. In most cases you will be given a Return Authorization # and in some cases a name or department to Attn: the package to. A 15% restocking fee will be accessed upon the item(s) being returned once they have been processed.
Refunds and Exchanges
How will my refund be given?
All refunds for orders paid with Credit Cards will be credited to the same card in which you placed the original order with. Orders paid using PayPal will be refunded back to the origanal PayPal account.
Exchanging a Broken or Incorrect Item
My parts arrived broken, what do I do?
You will need to contact our Customer Service Dept. Please have the Part # of the part that is broken ready to give to our Customer Service staff.
I received the wrong parts, what do I do?
You will need to contact our Customer Service Dept. Please have the Part # of the wrong item that you received, as well as the correct Part # that you need, ready to give to us.
I ordered the wrong part and need to exchange it!
You will need to contact our Customer Service Dept. Please have the Part # of the wrong item that you ordered, as well as the correct Part # that you need, ready to give to us.
Packing and Sending Your Return
How do I need to package my return?
All Items must be returned in the original packaging, packed inside another box (so that they may be re-sold). Packages will not be accepted for return if they are not packaged properly. You also need to include the Return Authorization # (RAN#), and any Department or Name given to you by our Customer Service Dept. Make sure that this RAN# and Dept/Name is marked clearly on the outside of the box.
How should I ship my return?
We suggest you use UPS or U.S. Postal Mail and insure your shipment for the full value to protect yourself against loss. All returns must be sent prepaid. No collect shipments will be accepted under any circumstances.
Shop with Confidence at Motorsports Unlimited We understand your concerns about online security and maintain rigorous standards to ensure your personal information is safe when you shop at Motorsports Unlimited.
Your information is safe Neither your name nor anything about you is sold or shared with any other company.
The following states the Motorsports Unlimited policy regarding the privacy rights of visitors that shop with us. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience.
Our postal address is:
625 North 13th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47807
Information we collect and how it's used
- Disclosure of Information Policy
We never make your e-mail address available to any other company or organization.
If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings of Catalogs from Motorsports Unlimited. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling or writing us at the above address.
If you have supplied us with your postal address, we do not share your name and address with any companies.