Antique Baseball Babe Ruth Scrap Book from Early 1900's Cooperstown HOF
Up for sale we have a very unique piece from the 1920's. It is a scrapbook that deals only with baseball. This book was originally made by Erastus Carson in the 1920's and features articles and pictures all realated to baseball. There is a lot of Babe Ruth as well as many other famous players from that period. In addition there is an article that describes how this book was at one time given to The Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown to be put on display. The book contains about 130 pages and has a few additional pieces of newspaper dealing with Babe Ruth. There is also a bunch of ticket stubs from Hall Of Fame games at Doubleday Field in Cooperstown from the late 1970's and 1980's. The book currently belongs to a family member of Erastus Carson.
Please call or message us
with any questions!
D-JOE'S EBAY STORE
Elmira, NY 14901
ALL ITEMS PROFESSIONALLY PACKED
AND SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT
SHIPPING MONDAY-FRIDAY BUSINESS DAYS
- I accept Paypal
- I will accept payment in person for local pickups
- I accept All major credit and debit cards
- Please pay within 7 days of auction close
- Deposit may be required for some items (Usually larger or more expensive items)
- Shipping calculations based on actual shipping costs plus handling costs (box, packing materials, labor, etc.)
- Items will be shipped within 24 hours of clear payment unless otherwise specified
- Most items ship through UPS or United States Postal Service
- Tracking numbers will be upladed to eBay
- USPS Priority, Express Mail are the only options for international shipments
- International buyers are responsible for all duties and taxes
- Returns are accepted under certain circumstances
- D-Joe is one of eBay's Premier sellers with years of experience on the eBay/Internet marketplace
- Excellent track record with a reputation for outstanding customer service
- Professional photos, packing & shipping
- Specializing in consignment sales
- Specializing in collectibles, cameras, electronics, antiques, jewelry, cell phones, vintage, and more!
- Fast and friendly service
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT
414 W Washington Ave.
Elmira, NY 14901
- All New York State Residents must pay sales tax
- All international sales are final. Once a shipment leaves the United States the international buyer bears all liability for the package in transit. Buyer is responsible for all taxes and duties for imports. Package will be declared for the same value as the selling price.