~*~Artist's Eye for Vintage!~*~
WELCOME TO MY AUCTIONS OF
PIECES OF THE PAST!!
Add a unique touch to your wardrobe with authentic vintage jewelry!
This auction features one of two fine vintage and antique charm bracelets we are listing this week...
Offered here is a wonderful and very special antique circa 1900 Victorian rose gold filled or low karat gold elongated oval curb-link charm bracelet complete with a variety of nine dangling antique charms!
The bracelet is a gorgeous mellow rosey rose-gold color and is fairly substantial measuring about 1/4 inch wide. It closes with an early thumb-ring spring ring clasp.
The 9 authentic Victorian charms include:
- a Victorian circa 1900 large chunky rose gold filled heart padlock charm (spring clasp version-no key needed). I have attached this as a charm but it could be used as a clasp as well (The 11th and 12th pics show the padlock removed from the bracelet and in the open position, and then being used as a clasp.).
- 2 rose gold filled or low carat gold Art Nouveau circa 1890's wax seal watch fob charms. These 2 fob charms were originally used on a ladies' watch chain and are smaller in size making them perfect for a charm bracelet! One has a blank cartouche on the bottom and the other has an engraved name - "Edna".
- a Victorian circa 1900 round rose gold filled or low carat gold coin-shaped fob charm with ornate engraved flowers and flourishes on the front side, and a blank center ready to be engraved with the new owner's initials if desired. (This charm appears faded in some pics-it is not and is in excellent vintage condition).
- a Victorian circa 1900 rose gold filled or low carat gold slightly puffy repousse heart charm with elaborate raised swirled patterns. This has a couple of teeny tiny dimples which are barely noticable. The back is engraved with the name "Irma".
- a small round Victorian Edwardian circa 1910's rose gold filled locket signed by the maker "SKM" - S.K. Merrill of Providence RI established in the 1870's and out of business by 1915. The double locket has compartments for 2 photos and still retains the original internal ring frames and celluloid covers.
- a Victorian circa 1880's oval puffed rose gold filled charm with a lovely engraved and chased water / beach scene depicting a lighthouse (?) and sailboat. This has a teeny bit of metal surface wear at the edge on the back.
-A rose gold filled Victorian circa 1900 geometric dimensional fob resembling a wedding cake top with applied diamond-shaped elements.
-A small Victorian circa 1880's rose gold filled drop with engraved geometric patterns and a prong set garnet (genuine?) stone. This may have been part of an earring originally and now makes a sweet little dangling charm!
This bracelet is a perfect example of a Victorian all rose-gold charm bracelet with the bonus features of 2 methods of closure and a lovely array of well-matched all genuine Victorian fobs, lockets and charms!
MEASUREMENTS: Length - 7 3/4 inches.
WEIGHT: 31.9 Grams
CONDITION: Excellent Vintage Condition!
A superb addition to any collection!
PLEASE NOTE: Any white spots are camera glare. All items are much nicer than they appear in the photos!
All pictures can be super-sized for a closer look. Please view all photos as they are an important part of the item description.
Please ask any questions and thanks for looking!
Don't forget to take a peek at our other listings for more exceptional vintage and antique jewelry being listed this month. We are always happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases!
Key Words: vintage antique props prop period pieces movie television film theater production photo-shoot reenactments themed-events sets set design display museum historical authentic decor interior design stylists photographer
Paypal payment is due within 5 days of auction closing. If not paying immediately, buyer must make contact within 24 hours to acknowledge sale.
All jewelry is well wrapped and cushioned inside a cardboard jewelry box, and sent securely in a padded bubble mailer via USPS First Class Mail. Delivery Confirmation for domestic shipments is included in the shipping fee.***International Buyers Please Note: Any items over $50 will be shipped Registered Mail for a fee of $14.50. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. We cannot under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms.
All items sold are vintage or antique, therefore descriptions are based on opinions, research and educated estimations. Items are sold as is. Refunds will be issued only if seller has determined the item has been erroneously and grossly misrepresented. A refund for the price of the item will be issued upon return to the seller in the same condition it was sent.
Bid with confidence! All items are carefully evaluated, and accurately and honestly described. Although I am not an expert in any one collecting field, I only sell vintage and antique items from the various categories of collectibles I have researched and gathered examples of over the course of many years of "vintage addiction"!
We welcome any questions! Please feel free to contact us via eBay's message system and your queries will be answered within 24 hours. Your interest in our items is greatly appreciated!