Azurewave AW-CE123H 802.11ac/nbg WiFi+BT Broadcom BCM4352 867Mbps Bluetooth 4.0
AW-CE123H Product Features:
* High speed wireless connection up to 867 Mbps for Wi-Fi
* 2 antennas to support 2(Transmit) ? 2(Receive) diversity technology and Bluetooth
* WCS (Wireless Coexistence System)
* Low power consumption and high performance
* Enhanced wireless security
* Fully qualified Bluetooth BT4.0 and BT3.0 + High speed system
* Enhanced Data Rate(EDR) compliant for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps supported
* Fully speed operation with Piconet and Scatternet support
* Electrical compliant to USB1.1 & 2.0
AzureWave Technologies, Inc. introduces the pioneer of the IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WIFI with Bluetooth 4.0 and BT3.0+HS class II combo half mini card module --- AW-CE123H. The AW-CE123H IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac PCIE WIFI with Bluetooth 4.0 + BT3.0 HS class II combo module is a highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) solution to let users enjoy the digital content through the latest wireless technology without using the extra cables and cords. It combines with Bluetooth 4.0 and 3.0 + HS class II and provides a complete 2.4GHz Bluetooth system which is fully compliant to Bluetooth 4.0 and 3.0 + HS and v2.1 that supports EDR of 2Mbps and 3Mbps for data and audio communications. It enables a high performance, cost effective, low power, compact solution that easily fits onto the PCI Express and USB Combo half mini Card.
Compliant with the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standard, AW-CE123H uses Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), BPSK, QPSK, CCK and QAM baseband modulation technologies. Compare to 802.11n technology, 802.11ac standard makes big improvement on speed and range.
Faster Speed: WLAN up to 867Mbps data rate.
AW-CE123H module adopts Broadcom BCM4352 and BCM20702 solution. The module design is based on the BCM4352 and BCM20702 solution.
1 x Azurewave AW-CE123H 802.11ac/nbg WiFi+BT Broadcom BCM4352 867Mbps Bluetooth 4.0