Offered for your consideration is a 2005 BMW 325ci Convertible. The mileage is accurate and the Carfax is clean and clear. This vehicle qualifies for the Carfax Buyback Guarantee. The exterior is Orient Blue Metallic over a Natural Brown Leather interior. The convertible top is Blue and in excellent condition. The engine runs out super strong and the automatic transmission shifts smoothly. The A/C blows ice cold. The tires are meaty with about 70-80% tread life left. The power convertible top and all systems operate properly. This vehicle is loaded with features such as Power Top, Leather interior, Heated Front Seats, BMW Assist, Harmon/Kardon Audio System, Fog Lights, Rollover Protection, Sirius Satellite Radio, Homelink and much more. This is one straight, clean and strong running BMW. We have just completed an oil & filter change. The original owner's manual and two two master keys come with the vehicle.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: This is an AS-IS Worldwide Wholesale auction. The vehicle exhibits the typical chips, scuffs, scratches and dings. The interior and exterior exhibit the typical wear from just being driven. There are some typical minor surface cracks on the interior wood trim clearcoat. There is some discoloration around the edges of the side mirror glass. There are some chips on the hood. There are some minor scuffs and scratches on the front bumper. There is a small ding on the drivers door. The cosmetic flaws can be seen in the photographs. They can be addressed or ignored by the new owner. They do not take away from how truely nice this convertible is. It has been very well maintained by its previous adult owner. It was purchased by him as a Certified BMW. Overall it is in fantastic condition for its age and mileage. Please read the description and view the photographs. Above all contact me with any questions.
This is a Buy it Now or Best Offer auction. The Buy it Now is only $12995. We will also entertain all reasonable offers. It would be perfect for someone looking for a super nice BMW convertible at a fraction of the price of new. It would also be perfect for a used car lot or an exporter. The winning bidder will get a great deal and be very happy. Don't miss out on this one!
The vehicle can be viewed and inspected on our lot during the auction. Please contact Ed Acre at 855-891-0297 to schedule an appointment or for further information. In addition to the final selling price the winning bidder will also be responsible for paying our $298 documentation fee and any applicable sales tax or motor vehicle fees. Thanks for looking and GOOD LUCK!
Don't buy a used car without CARFAX®! The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden problems. CARFAX® searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View Free AutoCheck Report
You Should Know What They Know!
Over 5 million AutoCheck reports are run by consumers, dealers and auto auctions each month.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $500.00 Paypal deposit is due within 48 hours of auction end. The Paypal deposit address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The remaining balance is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicles older than 2005 or with more than 100K miles. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. Please arrange financing prior to bidding. In many cases we can provide financing and warranties on our ebay cars. Please contact us before bidding.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing a search for "auto shippers".
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying bidders will be reported to Ebay.
Please bid only what you are willing to pay. If the reserve is not met we may contact the high bidder to offer the second chance option.Fee and Tax Information:
1. Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end. Please contact Ed Acre at 855-891-0297.
2. A $500 Paypal deposit is required within 48 hours of auction end.
3. The remaining balance is due within 7 days of auction end. We will accept the balance due by cash in person, bank or certified check.
4. New Jersey residents must pay NJ 7% sales tax. NJ motor vehicle charges must also be paid by the winning bidder.
5. Winning bidders from out of state or out of country must pay any applicable taxes and fees as required by their respective state or country.
6. All vehicles are sold AS-IS. No warranty is given or implied. Any remaining factory warranty if applicable is between the winning bidder and the manufaturer.
7. All pick up, shipping and transportation is the responsibility of the winning bidder. We can recommend shippers if requested.
8. Please read the listing thoroughly and view all the photographs. We do our best to accurately describe all vehicles. We are not perfect though. Please contact us with any questions or concerns before bidding.
9. We encourage any potential bidders to come and inspect our vehicles before bidding. If distance does make that possible there are services that will, for a fee, come and inspect the vehicle for you.
10. We generally do not accept trade ins on ebay auctions. Please contact us before bidding if you have a vehicle you must trade or sell before bidding.
11. If you are planning on obtaining financing to complete the purchase do so before bidding. In many cases we can provide financing and warranties on our ebay cars. Please contact us for details before bidding.
12. Please bid only if you are willing and able to complete the transaction.
13. If you are a zero feedback bidder please contact us before bidding. We reserve the right to cancel bids from any zero or negative feedback bidders.
14. Most times we have the titles to the vehicles in hand. Occasionally they can be delayed because of various events such as the DMV or financial institutions. If this is the case we will do our best to get you the title in a timely fashion. Please contact us to see if we have the title in hand.
15. Most of our auctions are NO RESERVE and will be sold to the high bidder. We do reserve the right to sell the vehicle locally. We will also entertain reasonable offers to end the auction early.
16. All winning bidders will also be responsible for paying our $298 Documentation Fee. This fee applies to all vehicle sales. This fee applies to all winning bidders. That includes dealers, wholesalers and exporters. This fee is NOT negotiable. Please bid accordingly knowing the $298 documentation fee will be added to the final sale price.
17. Please contact Ed Acre at 855-891-0297 to schedule an appointment or for further information.
Clinton Acura has been an award winning Acura dealer since 1987. We are well known for our high quality vehicles and unparalleled customer service.
We are expanding our online horizon with the addition of our ebay department. I personally have sold vehicles on ebay for over 10 years and have over several thousand successful transactions.
Please read the description and view the photographs in the listing. Above all contact me with any questions. We will always do our very best to describe our vehicles as accurately as we can. No matter what the situation we always try to do the right thing.
All the Best,