This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
·If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included.
·As we try to do our best hand-picking our eBay vehicles, they all are assumed to be in Above Average condition unless noted otherwise.
·Our cars are the best of Pre-Owned, but not Brand New. Some minor imperfections may be present (small rock chips, small scuffs, scratches, etc.)
·Please, do your homework and research the car you are interested in. Bidding on a car blindly is not an excuse for not taking delivery.
If you have feedback less then "10" , please contact us before bidding
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback, negative feedback, or with bid retractions must contact Grand Prix Worx staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. Grand Prix Worx reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact Grand Prix Worx within 24 hours of the auctions closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auctions close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card, wire transfer, cashiers check, and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable, either to contact Grand Prix Worx , or to provide for deposit within established time frames, vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come, first serve basis.
7. Grand Prix Worx has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless, feel free to contact us directly to provide information, respond to uncertainties, or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools, floor mats, cd magazines, navigation disks, owners manuals, or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern, please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicles exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee of $ 225, shipping, travel, nor tax, title, or registration. It is the purchasers responsibility to provide for any federal, state, or local taxes, personal transportation costs, or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. Grand Prix Worx is glad to assist with shipping arrangements, but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shippers custody.
12. All issues, problems, or claims must be brought to Grand Prix Worx within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. Grand Prix Worx bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.