Modern Bathroom Vanity Set|
The Napoli modern bathroom vanity is one that shines with the ‘wow’ factor. While the bathroom vanity cabinets are made of solid wood, this creative double vanity style offers an outstanding opportunity to individually enhance your bathroom design. The unique and intelligent use of lighting integrated into the mirror brings FUN, FUNCTION and BEAUTY to your bathroom. These ultra fashionable mirrors offer a luminous glow to add the ultimate finishing touch to modern decor. You do not need to worry about energy consumption either, since the integrated lighting is ultra efficient as well. The modern bathroom vanity mirror is sure to deliver a dramatic lighting solution to any bathroom decor.
At the pinnacle of this double bathroom vanity cabinet sits two curvaceous fashionista contemporary sinks. A sophisticated lighting pattern shines from the mirror to coordinate with its framed bathroom vanity cabinet counterpart. The main cabinet, featuring 2 large spacious sliding drawers, allows for plenty of flexible storage. The optional elegant matching side cabinet is also available to further extend the impressive quality and storage capabilities of this unique and well-crafted bathroom vanity set.
Every element included in this modern bathroom vanity was designed to exquisitely offer a state of luxury, while the combination of these parts delivers an atmosphere of rest and relaxation.
The Napoli is a contemporary bathroom vanity set which proves once again that beauty, form, and function can co-exist harmoniously.
FACTORY DIRECT PRICE
|VANITY SET INCLUDES|
- Waterproof Solid Wood Double Vanity
- Main Cabinet Features 2 Spacious Sliding Drawers
- Elegant Matching Wall Mirror
- Fashionable Wash Basins
- Single Hole
|BATHROOM CABINET WOOD FEATURES|
- Solid Wood - Hand Crafted
- Made with European Highest Quality Standards
- Waterproof Treated
- Moisture Proof, Anti-Aging & Easy to Clean
|Description||Material||L x W x H || Finish|
|main cabinet||solid red oak wood||45"X13.75"X17.75"||black|
|mirror||framed glass ||47.25"X2"X31.5"||clear|
- We accept PayPal - Payment on Local Pickup.
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning Bid.
- Item will be shipped immediately between 1-5 business day of receiving full payment.
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States - FREE SHIPPING or Quoted Shipping Rate does NOT apply to Difficult Access Cities, Rural Areas, Islands, Remote Areas and so on.
- No Direct International Shipping (Except Canada)- Must Provide a Forwarder - Bank Wire or Cashier’s Check is Required.
- No Direct Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii - Must Provide a Forwarder - Bank Wire or Cashier’s Check is Required.
- No P.O. Box Delivery. Must provide Actual Address.
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- PayPal Confirmed Addresses Only - Please Contact us Prior if Address Change is Needed
- Items Will be Shipped by UPS Ground or an LTL carrier (for large items) from 1-5 Business days of receiving full payment
- Tracking Number will be provided when item is shipped.
- Freight Shipments Must Provide a Phone Number to Arrange Convenient Delivery Time.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Buyer pays for all shipping charges both ways. This applies to free shipping promotion items as well.
- No returns accepted for damaged items. All items shipped are 100% insured. Please refer to damaged items policy.
Terms & Conditions
International Freight Charges, Customs Duty and Broker Fees for Canada, Australia and Europe
We gladly ship to many countries outside of the US 50 states and we ship to all parts of Canada. Please call for a quote. The associated fees (customs duty, brokerage fees, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Custom fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
SHIPPING AND FREIGHT SHIPMENT
Please note that freight carrier will only do curb side delivery and will not bring the merchandise into your home or perform setup.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT -
The Interior Gallery ships all products in the most robust possible packaging, and selects the most appropriate shipping carrier based on the items ordered. However, sometimes breakage may occur due to carrier mishandling while in transit to you. Should this happen, we will require at least two clear pictures of any damages to be e-mailed to our customer service team as evidence for any claim we may make against the freight carrier, and as a requirement to receive credit or replacement merchandise. This claim must be filed within 2 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. The Interior Gallery reserves the right to replace damaged merchandise within 30 calendar days of notification by the customer. If a replacement item is available for shipping within that time period then a refund cannot be issued. If no replacement is available, the damaged item(s) will be refunded in full.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT For Items Shipped Via Freight Truck:
Upon delivery, please be sure and inspect all packages carefully before the driver leaves and prior to signing any delivery paperwork. The paperwork from the driver states the merchandise was received in good condition.
If you feel there might be damages of any kind, please note that on the driver's paperwork at the time of delivery and if possible refuse the shipment. Although every shipment is 100% insured, the delivery company will ONLY honor the claim if the damages are notated on the delivery receipt.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT for items shipped via ground services like UPS, DHL, FedEX, USPS:
You have 2 days to report damages to us or the shipping company. If you receive damaged merchandise, please call us or email us so we may file a claim and proceed with the replacement procedure.
You must keep all packaging materials since the shipping company requires it for their damage report. You must provide at least 2 clear images of the damaged areas as a proof of damage.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded after accepting eBay cancellation agreement. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped" when it has been picked up from our warehouse by the freight carrier. After products are considered "shipped", cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please e-mail us to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. All claims for non-damaged returns must be made within 7 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product manuals and instructions. Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled cannot be returned. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and any return shipping charges. For products sold with "Free Shipping" or "Flat Rate Shipping" the actual freight cost to originally ship the product to and from your ship-to address will be deducted from your refund.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our shipping department at (214)-614-8176 before refusing any shipment. The Interior Gallery will assist in filing a freight claim for damaged freight if the carrier is our normal in-house carrier. If the carrier was chosen by the consignee then it will be the responsibility of the consignee to file such a claim.
Refusing a freight shipment for any reason other than visible damage is considered merchandise return and is subject to our return policy.
Should a shipment arrive with damages caused by the carrier, the carrier will return the merchandise "Dead Head" at no cost to either party. Do not attempt to return any shipment back to The Interior Gallery without prior authorization from The Interior Gallery. Please review the The Interior Gallery Return Policy for additional information.
Please note that any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery, special notification, storage due to lack of response to appointment requests and lift-gate services are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). The Interior Gallery is only responsible for curbside delivery. The Interior Gallery will pay the basic delivery charges to the curb only. If other services, such as in-home delivery services are requested by the customer and billed to The Interior Gallery, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier, in such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
If within 7 days of receiving your product you are not completely satisfied, email us or call us and we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You can then return the product to us in the same condition we shipped it and we will promptly refund your full purchase price less all shipping costs.
The Interior Gallery is a Design and Import Company bringing elegant, high-quality products at competitively low prices by offering unlimited design solutions with our wide array of furniture, bathroom vanities, and home décor.
Our Bathroom Vanities and Furniture lines are designed by The Interior Gallery or exclusively sold to The Interior Gallery by the factory direct. This allows our customers the comfort in knowing that by being the direct point of contact from the manufacturing division, we can maintain low prices and most importantly preserve full control of our products.
As a customer of The Interior Gallery you can rest assured that you will receive the latest trends in ultimate luxury bathroom vanities and furniture while maintaining the grace and high-class elements of the durable, dependable furniture enjoyed by our parents.
Since The Interior Gallery is truly a factory direct company, we do not purchase from any sellers in between. All merchandise is delivered to our warehouses in Carrollton, Texas (just North of Dallas, Texas). All merchandise is then shipped from our warehouse directly to our customers only after each and every item has been opened, inspected, and repackaged with additional industrial strength packaging materials.
The Interior Gallery provides solutions by influencing fashion trends and allowing its customers to create and redesign any bathroom, living room, dining room, bedroom, or office. The Interior Gallery offers incomparable prices, quality, and designs ranging from modern bathroom vanities, to contemporary lounge furniture, or even French country living room sets, to Victorian 24K gold plated furniture. With the variety of styles carried, there are endless design possibilities one can create when they view The Interior Gallery’s Passion for Elegance.