Biostar U8868 Micro ATX Motherboard socket 478 FSB 400 MHz
Condition : USED - working - Pulled
Content : one Motherboard only
Start your computer system off right with this Biostar motherboard. The U8868 supports Intel Pentium 4 processors with a 400 MHz Front Side Bus up to 2.6 GHz
and Intel Celeron 1.8 GHz! With support for up to 2 GB of PC2100 DDR RAM and UDMA/133 data transfers, this motherboard is the ideal solution for anyone
looking to build a reliable computer system!
mATX form factor
PCB version 1.3
VIA P4M266 chipset
400 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
Supports up to 2 GB DDR RAM (PC2100)
Two (2) dual-channel UDMA/133 IDE controllers supporting
four (4) devices total
One (1) dual-channel floppy controller supporting two (2)
S3 ProSavage 8 integrated video memory
Integrated AC'97 2.2 audio CODEC
VIA VT6103 Ethernet controller
One (1) AGP slot
Three (3) PCI slots
One (1) CNR slot
Two (2) 184-pin DIMM slots
Two (2) PS/2 ports
One (1) 15-pin standard VGA connector
One (1) 9-pin standard serial port
One (1) 25-pin standard parallel port
One (1) Game/MIDI port
Four (4) USB 2.0 ports (two on back, two via header)
One (1) RJ-45 standard Ethernet jack
Line-in, microphone and line-out jacks
Intel Pentium 4 processors up to 2.6 GHz with 400 MHz FSB
Intel Celeron processors up to 1.8 GHz
Hardware Monitor Features:
CPU/system fan speed
Vcore, +3.3V, +5V, +12V
Thank you for looking.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• Pickup Charges US$5.00
• Pickup payment must be in cash only while picking the item.
• If wants to pickup? Arrangements must be done in 7 Days after placing order.
• If pickup you are taking the item after inspecting so there is no need any kind of return.
• Shipping from Toronto
• Please bear in mind that this shipment may have to clear customs and / or navigate various postal services before reaching you.
> Item can be shipped only after full payment made.
• All the prices are in US$ only.
We’ve found that the average delivery times are as follows:
[+] Domestically (within Canada): 5 - 10 days.
[+] Within North America (including most US continental destinations): 7 - 15 days
[+] We may ask extra shipping charges specially if you are not located in North America.
[+] Shipping charges are may include handling charges
[+] Item DOES NOT qualify for multiple item shipping discount or COMBINED SHIPPING.
Terms / Disclaimer:
[+] Any questions please email us before placing the order.
[+] Most emails we are replying in 48 hours
[+] Buyer is responsible for custom or duty fee if any.
[+] Buyer is responsible for all the Shipping and Handling or return shipping charges.
[+] Buyer is responsible for return delivery fee if the item is not found to be defective.
[+] Shipping or Pickup charges are none refundable
[+] Any buyer not following the conditions stated on this page is subject to disqualification.
[+] No Returns / Refund or Exchange. (No exception).
> If you don't agree with the terms stated on this page please do not buy.
• Some time picture can be File Photo and not the actual one.
• Item can be similar if exact match if not available.
• Item can be different from the picture but will be with similar spec.
• Please Research yourself with compatibility of your apparatus.
• ""DO NOT THINK ITS NEW if it’s not mentioned above then IT IS Nicely USED.""
• Please refer to description and condition to find out exactly how good or bad is the item.
• Some times Part no. Model no. or serial no. may or may not same but product will be compatible.
• Please check product documentation for compatibility prior to purchase.
• Information's are here for your reference only and accuracy can not be guaranteed
• We try our best to provide here the correct specifications of the item for your ease and convenience. May be some time it does not match the original one but similar specification item. In case of any variation we will not deemed to be responsible.
[+] Thanks for stopping by. Good luck
Copyright © 2007 - 2011 All rights reserved