* For Your Consideration: "The Boyds Town Public Libeary" - A Gothic Styled Bearly-Built Village Vintage Decorative Collectible Item - Boyds Town Bearsylvania
* This Stand Alone Life-Like Decorative Work of Art was exceptionally designed with extreme attention to detail - hand crafted & hand hand painted - Wonderful Rich Earth toned Colors - it appears to have never been removed or displayed, only taken out of packaging for pictures
* Design specifics: One (1) Lift out piece: A Libearian sitting behind her desk with a book (One Bear) - One (1) Lift off top: Stone Shingle Roof - Typical Inscription Message on the inside: "A book let's you go anywhere... be anything." Typical Inscription Message on the bottom: "I cannot live without books." - Thomas Jefferson - A little bear sitting on steps reading a book. Writing on the building: "Hope, Power, Wonder, Knowledge, Learning, History, Goodness."
* Comes in Original Packaging & Box
* This is only one of many Boyds Bearly-Built Village items we have recently acquired from a high-end smoke free estate - please take a moment to check out the other items in our store, as well as, our live auctions.
* Condition: Pre-Owned - Came out of a High-End Smoke-Free Estate - Great addition to any collection or will make a wonderful gift to a friend or family member
* International buyers can expect and will receive quality service along with quality products
* QualitySales4U works extremely hard to provide excellent customer relations, fast shipping, great communications, as well as, quick response to resolve any buyer concerns
* Please take a moment to visit our Store for other unique collectibles and gifts: QualitySales4U
Domestic Shipping: USPS Standard, Expedited, Express (delivery confirmation added to all shipments), or UPS Ground. At buyer's request overnight via FedEx is available.
International Shipping: We ship worldwide, USPS First Class, Priority, or Express International Mail.
We combine ship for Domestic and International Buyers - please email us for a shipping quote before making final payment
Payment is due within 3 days of purchase. We ask that Buyers contact QualitySales4U if other payment considerations are needed. PayPal payment is required unless buyer emails seller and requests other payment arrangements.
If you have made multiple purchases, please wait for a combined shipping invoice. If you do not receive an invoice in what you think is in an adequate time frame, please feel free to email QualitySales4U.
Upon receipt of an undesired item, email QualitySales4U. We will promptly reply with resolution options.
Immediate Payments are welcome, if you have made multiple purchases please wait for a combine shipping invoice. If you don't receive an invoice in what you think is an adequate time frame please feel free to email QualitySales4U.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.