Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 easily transfers videos from VHS, Hi8, V8 or analog camcorders to DVD via the included USB capture device. Experience impressive results with built in video noise reduction, stabilization of shaky home videos, automatic color correction, Hollywood style DVD menu templates, transition effects between clips, and rolling text credits. Trim unwanted scenes from home movies, and automatically split and span long home movies across multiple discs. Record home movies direct to disc with the click of a mouse. Upload home movies to iPhone, iPad, YouTube or Facebook. Convert LPs and audio cassettes to CD or MP3 format.
New in this Version
- Split and save home videos across multiple discs
- Stabilize shaky home videos
- Preview in full screen when recording and editing
- Reduce video noise common to old VHS tapes
- Add transitions and rolling credits
BONUS: Transfer LPs and Audio Tapes to CDs
Convert your analog LPs and cassettes to audio CDs or MP3s and identify tracks automatically and add title, artist and genre information.
Video and DVD
Go from VCR to DVD in a few clicks – the fastest way to create a DVD from your VCR home video by burning DVDs from your VCR or camcorder. You can automatically split home movies too big to fit on one disc or trim and cut video clips and burn across multiple DVD discs. Edit your video by reducing video noise common to old VHS tapes, stabilize shaky home videos, and improve color balance and lighting. Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 allows you to produce Hollywood-style DVDs with navigation and professionally designed menus, adding transitions between videos and rolling credits to movies.
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 converts your analog LPs and cassettes to audio CDs or MP3s. Auto-adjust recording audio volume for the best sound quality and add reverb and other sound effects. It can identify tracks automatically and add title, artist and genre information.
Disc Label Creation
Create personalized disc labels, DVD case inserts and booklets and choose from professional-quality templates.
You can share your home movies on DVD or convert audio and video files to play on most popular mobile devices including iPod and iPhone. Uploading home movies straight to Youtube and Facebook is fast and easy.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Basic (SP1), Windows XP (SP3 for 32-bit, SP2 for 64-bit)
- Processor and RAM, 1.6 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM or more, or the minimum system requirements of the OS, whichever is higher
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics card or higher, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- 2 GB free hard drive space for installation
- Windows Media Player 10, 11 or 12
- DVD Writer for DVD
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Minimum screen resolution 1024x768