The quantities shown above are not always accurate. On eBay we are all different sellers with different shipping policies. Most items ship out within the first week, but not necessarily the next day. If you want it instantly, please communicate with us first to see if we can expedite your shipment. As with all online/catalog companies we ship in the order in which received. If you want yours to be first and expedited, we don't mind doing that for you. Please contact us to see what the extra charges are, if any. Thanks for your kind understanding to this matter.
Most items ship out the first week, some take longer. If an item is on backorder or made-to-order, your patience and understanding is appreciated. We will keep you posted. See all the details below. We want you to have a pleasant experience purchasing from us and while we have had mostly happy buyers, many complain we didn't ship fast enough. We always send product when we say we will as shown here below. Or, we communicate with you if a problem arises and we cannot ship within the times specified below. Many factors play into selling new items on eBay. See below!
WE SHIP ONLY BY THE FOLLOWING TWO METHODS:
1) FEDERAL EXPRESS (check the UPS box) eBay does not offer us the option to say Federal Express so I hope this doesn't confuse anyone; the costs/benefits of Federal Express are approx. the same as UPS Ground; the prices shown are actual UPS charges and are not inflated.
2) UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR SHIPPING CHARGES, WE DON'T EITHER! Please don't give me poor star ratings for shipping/handling because what I charge is actual. I do not inflate my prices as some eBayer's do. We are not some huge affiliate that can offer a huge shipping discount, we give the best deal we can. If provided, use the shipping calculator and see for yourself and see exactly what it will cost from our zip code to yours, no padding! Anything over 2 pounds we generally ship FedEx because it is automatically insured and gets to you quicker than Parcel Post. Under 2 pounds we generally ship USPS. Occasionally our shipping department will deviate from these standards, and that is at the sole discretion of our shipping department. If you insist on one over the other, simply let us know in advance. Large garden statues, etc. may ship in oversize boxes which, keep in mind, cost more. As with all catalog/internet companies, we may add a small amount to cover the price of handling which includes boxes, tape, bubble wrap and whatever else is necessary to get our product safely from here to there. Go look in Wal-Mart and see the price of boxes and shipping supplies, they are quite expensive! Here are some points of interest on the two:
- FedEx Ground - SURPRISE! - Delivers to homes (not businesses) on Saturday, and for packages 2 pounds and over is the best way to go
- FedEx automatically insures items for free up to $100; small fee thereafter
- FedEx covers the shipping too if your item breaks (Post Office only covers cost of broken item)
- FedEx shoots you a tracking e-mail instantly when preparing your item to ship (only tracks on their system once the item is picked up and out the door)
- Insurance - Not all parcels are automatically insured...be sure to CHOOSE the optional insurance (if lost/broken and you don't have insured, we cannot be held responsible nor ship another one). We make insurance mandatory on breakable items.
- Insurance - If item is insured, Post Office only reimburses for the cost of the item, NOT the shipping. You will have to pay me shipping again in order for me to re-send your item.
- Priority states 3 days on USPS website to any point in the country...keep in mind this is not guaranteed nor necessarily accurate. We are in Idaho. It is usually 3-5 business days from one side of the USA to the other, same as FedEx ground.
- Parcel Post for oversize items may be cheaper than FedEx, but moves much slower, and may take parcels 2-3 weeks longer to deliver.
- Parcel Post will not forward on to your new address without charging you postage again, Priority and First Class mail do forward without additional cost. If item is returned to us for some reason, we cannot pick it up without paying the shipping again - we can't do this of course unless you pay us again. Give us the correct address the first time, keep Pay Pal and eBay updated. If you move, make sure you let us know which address you want us to ship to.
- Delivery Confirmation/Tracking No. - Post Office shoots you a delivery confirmation number e-mail instantly when preparing your item to ship (may only track on their system once the item is DELIVERED to your door). Similar to a tracking number, but NOT a tracking number.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Express Mail International via the USPS is automatically insured and the most cost effective and secure way to ship overseas/a tracking number is also provided when the item is processed.
9 times out of 10, your item will ship within one week. But it can take two or three weeks, as with most catalog/internet companies. It all depends on stock on hand. Some items are made to order, some are on backorder, some pre-sale. We have constantly rotating shelves like any store selling new items. We don't make our things and we get them from somewhere. Look at our feedback of satisfied customers who say “quick ship.” Due to eBay growing pains I no longer can ship everything the next day, and have hired a shipping dept. They come in a couple times a week and ship out all orders, in the order in which received. Please do not bid if you cannot accept our shipping time here.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! If you want rush service or have time constraints, e-mail us first to see the item’s immediate availability and any extra cost for expediting your order. Unless you contact us first before you order and make arrangements, we ship orders in the order in which received.
All returns must be pre-authorized within 5 days of receipt. Unauthorized returns are subject to exchange refusal/refund refusal. We have a merchandise credit exchange policy only. If you are not happy with your purchase, please exchange it for something else in the store. Unless our mistake, you will need to pay the shipping on the exchange for us to send it back to you.
Your purchase is a contract to buy, as eBay states when you press the "Buy Now" button. We cannot simply send items around the country to have them returned and we lose out on shipping and fees incurred from selling on eBay. That is why we clearly state the details and show pictures of the features. Please read auction description thoroughly. If you have a question about something, e-mail us prior to purchase. Sometimes misunderstandings do happen, and if we allow a return, please be aware there will be a 20% restocking fee.
STOCK or QUANTITY AVAILABLE
The number shown above is not always accurate due to constantly rotating stock and other issues I won't bore you with.
OTHER POINTS TO PONDER:
If you are ever unhappy after you get your item PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact us first before leaving derrogatory feedback. We want to resolve any issues with you first, please give us that opportunity. Sometimes mistakes happen. Let's communicate!
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING TO THESE MATTERS
- Personalized items may take a little longer than 1-15 days
- BUY IT NOW still falls into these shipping times-it simply means you do not want to do the auction thing of waiting and watching
- Occasionally it will take us longer than 15 BUSINESS days and could take up to 30, but this is rare.
- Please don't be upset with us if we don't get back to your within 15 business days. We are not ignoring you. We get 100's of e-mails and are fully automated to keep you apprised of your transaction. If there is a problem, and we cannot ship within the 15 business days, we will notify you on or before the 16th day! Feel free to contact us any time, but please be polite about it. We are like any mail order/catalog/internet company.
- Occasionally an item may even be discontinued and we cannot get more in. In this case, we will notify you and refund you. This is something that just happens occasionally when selling new items and it cannot be avoided-our suppliers don’t give us a heads up. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- We order from 30 different suppliers. Sometimes our suppliers are suffering from heavy purchasing times and may delay our order a few days or even several days, but we will try to notify you of same and communicate with you any delays beyond the 15 days stated above.Worst case scenario: On day 16 you can opt for a refund and we can work that out with you if a pre-sale type situation (awaiting delayed delivery from a supplier).
- If it is the holidays or poor weather, please be aware this naturally can slow things down, although we work extra hard during these times to get your order out in a timely fashion.
- If an International order outside the USA, realize this can add a few more days. We also add a nominal fee for preparing international orders due to our extra time and expenses involved. But we are glad to be able to offer our services and share our products with the entire world!
- We do take time off for Christmas and the New Year and two weeks during the year.
- Lastly, realize that SHIPPING TIME by the carrier will naturally be an additional 1-7 days in addition to the 1-15 days mentioned above, and is beyond our control/responsibility. Getting it out the door to you as quickly as possible is our responsibility.
Check out my other items! COMBINE AND SAVE ON SHIPPING! Great selection home and garden decor - kitchen, bath, lodge, nautical, spiritual, vintage, primitive, shabby!