1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible - 76k Original Miles - Original Arizona Car - Beautiful and Rare!
Original Arizona Car - Only 76,108 Actual Original Miles
Rare Firethorn Color Combination
LAST YEAR FOR THE ELDORADO
is an absolutely drop dead gorgeous
1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible that is in excellent
condition both inside and out. This RARE Eldorado Convertible has
been well cared for and looks absolutely stunning. 76' was the
last year for the Eldorado convertible making this car very rare and highly sought after by collectors. To find a Cadillac in this condition is just
unheard of. This is an original Arizona that has always been here in AZ in the dry and rust free climate. It is also equipped with factory options like air
conditioning, white wall tires, tilt wheel, power everything, factory bucket seats, AM FM, cruise control, and much more. This rare find has a laser straight body
that has a very unique look to it and is a is a true head turner. This car is as clean,
straight, rust-free and hot as
This car features a very rare factory color of Firethorn that looks amazing. This car still retains most of its original paint with only a few touch ups, and still retains all of its original interior. Overall very nice original car that has been very well cared for. Do not miss out on this rare car. .Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880.
Beautiful Firethorn Red over Red Leather Color Combination
It's loaded with the
- 500ci V8
- Factory Air
Conditioning (blows ice cold)
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Power Bucket Seats (rare factory bucket seat car)
- Power Windows (work
- Power Top (works
- Power Locks (work perfect)
- Factory AM FM (works perfect)
- - Cruise Control (works perfect)
- White Wall
The exterior of this rare car is in beautiful
condition. This car features gorgeous and laser straight original body that
looks amazing. This car still retains most of its original paint with only a few touch ups over the years. Rust free all original body. All the chrome is also in excellent condition and is still original. VERY NICE ORIGINAL CAR! Rust
free car with no patch panels.
The newly replaced white top is in excellent condition and seals up, glass
window in place and looks perfect. People cant help but stop and stare at how
good looking this car is.
The interior is ALL original and looks excellent. Very
striking interior in all Red goes well with its exterior color. Nice clean dash with no cracks or previous repairs. This
car also features power windows, and am fm radio. The most important thing about these
convertible is the electronics. ALL windows, top,
locks, gauges, lights, all work.
Mechanically, this rare 76'Eldorado is in excellent condition! The motor runs
excellent and always fires right up. Very easy to drive and just floats
down the road with ease. This is a very comfortable and easy car to just
cruise around in. This car has been gone though front to back
mechanically and is very reliable. Fresh complete tune up and check over has just been completed and this car is ready for its next adventure.
This is an ultra rare classic car that is only going up in value as time
goes on. The 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible has always been an iconic car and
is any collector's dream piece. It is obvious that this car has been
extremely well taken care of over the years and is sure to please its new
you have any additional questions please call
Joey Cascio at 480-205-5880. The car is
located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale, AZ. Please email or call with any
questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with
shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world!
With almost 98% of my
cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest
quality cars available on the market.
Bid with confidence and check out my
excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the
Enjoy the 90+
Buy with Confidence!
Conditions of Sale
We take time to
carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of
photos. However, it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles
are pre-owned, not brand new. After careful reading of the entire
description, rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption, if any
statement or comment is unclear, or if you have questions, please e-mail
or call us prior to bidding. Sold through licensed Arizona dealer.
199.99 doc fee
While we are happy to
show our customers the casting numbers , stamping on the motor and V.I.N
numbers on the car , we CANNOT guarantee that the motor is in fact
the original. There is always the possibility of re-stamped motors , and
as technology advances there will be even more. Any representations made
by the seller are "to the best of knowledge." The entire risk as to
the originality of the vehicle is with you , The Buyer.
guarantee the originality of these vehicles , including but not limited to
: the engine , the transmission , "matching numbers" , color change , the
frame , the documentation , etc. The mileage is represented to be , "to
the best of knowledge" , but not guaranteed.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix, Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights, and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition, you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $199. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7.95% sales tax, and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually, are not included in the price of the vehicle, and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle, we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit, a signed purchase order, and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit, all vehicles will remain advertised, listed, and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys, key fobs, books, floor mats, manuals, etc., we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle, if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the
auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the
payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction.
Payment must be either by cashiers-check, cash (In-Person) or certified
funds. If funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not
been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential
buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive
laws of the state of Arizona , that the state courts of Arizona shall have
exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of
this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction
(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa County Superior Court
of the state of Arizona .
have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim
to only carry quality vehicles. However, we recommend that all buyers
conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional
third party inspector. Prior to delivery, if such inspection reveals a
substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing
and the actual vehicle, we will correct the problem at no charge or work
out a compromise.
We value your business
and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience,
from purchase to delivery. As
a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however,
the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with,
or interest in, any transportation companies and all questions or concerns
should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold
As Is, with no warranties expressed or implied, by seller. Vehicles come
with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if
stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle, minor signs of wear may become
more obvious under close inspection, such as small chips or nicks, light
scratches or minor abrasions, wheel scuffs, and other indications of
normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible
for these issues.
Bidders are entering
into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above.
If you do not intend to purchase this item, DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders, unqualified bidding, bid shielding, auction
interference or any type of harassment, will be dealt with according to
eBay Rules, local law, and may include, but are not limited to, legal
action and applicable fees, lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any
PLACING A BID ON
THIS AUCTION, CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION