Capacitor G1W-C Car Dash Camera DVR NT96650 Chip AR0330 Lens W/Free Mirro Mount
Capacitor G1W-C Car Dash Camera DVR NT96650 Chip AR0330 Lens W/Free Mirro Mount
Brand Original, Blueskysea High quality w/ 1year warranty
This camera comes with capacitor, no battery.
It doesn't hold charge. It will turn off within 3s if disconnect with
power, pls note.
Now we recommend you this Newest vision G1W-C
PART I: What is different with the others?
Newest G1W-C with capacitor
no battery,more safer
There is Review of C1W-C ( Capacitor based ) Dash Camera from Dashcamtalk:
This is a "brother" of well known budget dash camera G1W that got popular this year as a good value for money car dvr, which is based on popular combination of Novatek NT96650 CPU and Aptina AR0330 CMOS sensor with F1.8 lens aperture.
Overall G1W and G1W-C main specifications, performance and video quality recording is the same apart from G1W is uses built-in battery and G1W-C is based on Capacitor ( dual SuperCap ) which allows to save last recorded video clip and keeps time and device settings in the memory.
Till now there are only some Korean high-end dash camera manufacturers used capacitors instead of batteries, but end of 2013y showed more and more high-end dash cam manufacturers realising problems if using batteries inside dash cams, so they now going over to capacitor based dash cams. But we all know that Korean high-end dash cams are quite expensive and not all people can afford them.
G1W-C is the FIRST Chinese dash camera which is based on Capacitor. I haven't even seen yet any mid- and high price-range Chinese dash cameras based on capacitor ( 50-150 usd price range ). So for G1W-C developers being budget dash camera it is well made decision to start producing dash camera that can be affordable and at the same time with good specifications and performance.
Pros / cons of capacitor vs battery in dash camera.
Battery based dash cams has been reported having problems working in hot countries, due to battery overheating or even exploding. Many manufacturers advertise having battery in dash cam as positive thing, - you can record videos even without external power source, - yes thats true, but let's think in real life we all have mobile phones these days, so we can use them to record footage outside the car if needed. Most battery based dash camera will record around 20-30 minutes if fully charged and this is when they are new. ( latest Mobius and Innovv can record about 1h +/- ). After some period batteries lose their memory ( capacity ) and you are lucky if you can record few minutes footage. After some period of use batteries in many cases can die, so you end up in situation where your dash camera will not save last video file which is in most accidences is the most important video footage you want to keep as an evidence.
With Capacitor based dash cameras there are almost no worries with overheating issue, no exploding batteries, no risk of last file not saved. The only drawback with capacitor based dash cameras is that you can not record footage without external power.
Part II: What is same as the other G1W?
1,Same chip Novatek 96650BG and Nanya chip;
2,Same camera Lens Aptina AR0330
Below can see older G1W had microphone on inside, but new G1W-C microphone is positioned closer to casing where microphone hole allocated to provide better sound recording.
Good News,we have developed one new rearview Mirror Bracket for the camera, Which can be installed in the rearview Mirror easily.
And it is stronger than the original dash Bracket .
Free Mirro Mount
Main Features:· FULL HD 1080P high quality resolution.· NT96650+AR0330· 120 degree A+ grade High Resolution Wide Angle Lens.· Lens aperture F1.8· Wide Dynamic technology ( firmware enhanced )· H.264 video compression technology.· Video recording in MOV· Video recording bit-rate: average 12Mbps· G-sensor function.· Built-in microphone/speaker.· Supports high capacity TF card up to 32 Gb (Fat32 ).· Seamless looping video.· Support anti-shake function.· Motion Detection.· Support HDMI high quality video transmission.
· support auto ignition boot, turn off shut-down.
Where to mount?
Just behind your Rear view Mirror
What is in package?
1)In-car charging cable
Summary from Dashcamtalk:
- Good day-time video recording at 1080p / 30Fps and at a quite high bit-rate of average 12Mbps. Fair night video recording video quality. I can say that video quality recording is same as on old G1W, so from this point of there are no changes.
- Capacitor instead of battery, which makes it more reliable dash cam over older model and most other same price-range dash cameras.
- Fairly cheap price for Capacitor based dash cam ( although no other competitors out there yet with similar solution, so it is hard to compare the price ). Still price difference with battery based G1W is not significant.
Taking into consideration some major facts that most buyers looking at when buying a dash camera: day / night video quality, functionality, size and price, G1W-C at the moment can be a top choice from all NT96650 + AR0330 based dash cameras in budget price-range. Of course video quality recording ( especially at night ) can not compete with 90-150usd price range NT96650 + AR0330 based dash camers like Dod LS330W, Dod LS430W, Shadow GT680W, RX300 or similar, but within budget price-range it performs quite good.
About the Suggestions / Recommendations on what can be improved from Dashcamtalk:
1.- Sound "waving", high pitch noise on the background, which is typical for most NT96650 based dash cameras", - till now most NT96650 dash cameras still have it and it has not been yet resolved, so I guess just need to get used to it, but of course it would be nice if manufacturer could solve this.
Answer:our engineer have already solved the problem,and strictly test one by one before shipping.
2."Fussy" to some memory cards:
Answer:best way is to avoid Sandisk and Cheap "No-name" branded microsd cards and go with tested Transcend.
- 1,Why the cam doesn't save the date/time/registration number ?This is the Capacitor Vision G1W camera,it has no built-in battery,it can save your setting param for a 15-30mins about after engine off!But please pay attention if you find it suddenly shuts down instead of normal shutdown last video files are always corrupt,maybe it caused by dead Capacitor.
- 2,Camera can not work and display "CARD ERROR",And changed 3 cards,still can not work?
- All cameras had been inspected before shipping out,and we can conclude that this is the compatiblity of camera with your memory card if camera can display correctly after power on without any memory card!
- And we get this experience from our test,it can work with these card: Sandisck Brand,Transcend Brand,PNY brand from Class 4 or Class 6,class 10;
- 3,Why camera can not take recording after plug into camera,or just black screen after plug into camera?
- Mostly possible reason is this memory card can not compatible with this camera;So you need to have a test in this simple way:
- Remove memory card form camera-----plug into car cig lighter------- check if its camera screen can light up or not?--------If yes,please change other brand Memory card or just format this memory card by your computer with FAT32 partition;
- If its screen can not light up after remove memory card,this is the problem of its camera itself,and please send its camera back for replacement or refund!
- 4,Why we can not playback video files from this camera? Or why our computer can not read its last video section,but other section is ok to read?
- Just one simple way to test it: Please have a try to playback it directly on camera screen;If it can playback on its camera screen,we conclude that this is the problem of its media player on your computer or your SD adapter;
- We recommend you this VLC player,and also,please copy our video files to your computer hard disc,for example,C-disk.
- And there is one buyer experience for you references:
- "Found the problem - it's the Sandisk supplied SD adapter that I was using to read the files! I switched to a cheap third-party multi-format reader (SD, micro-sd, and CF) and copying the files to the Mac gives me H264 encoded MOV files that can be viewed with VLC.
To check I plugged the Sandisk card back into the Sandisk adapter and the file copy appears to work but the file contents are messed up somehow. The Sandisk adapter is going straight into the garbage! "
- 5,When making setting param,why camera jump twice only one touch?
- After our testing,we find this is the problem of its memory card;
- Please change the other memory card!
|Our products||Products of others|
- Newest Chip Novatek 96650BG w/NANCY Chip
- Cheaper Chip Novatek 96620FG w/other Chip
Watch up cheaper model with Cheap chip : Novatek 96220FG version;
Buy from Estore009 with confidences!!
We only accept the payment through Paypal. Payment
should be made within 15 days after the auction ended.
We will ship the goods to you within 24 hours after we get your verified payment (excluding weekends andpublic holidays).
will be shipped via airmail with free tracking number, and we also
provide international express service such as EMS, Fedex and so on if
you pay for the shipping charge.
The item(s) will be shipped by Registered Airmail with tracking number. The item(s) will be
sent within 1-2 working days after payment received.
7 ~ 14
United States, United
Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New
10 ~ 20
Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Switzerland
15 ~ 25
*Delivery time might be
longer if the item(s) be inspected by customs*
would take about one month for shipping generally speaking, and we
cannot control the time. If you couldn’t get your goods after one month,
you can track your order online. Some country such like Brazil would
need 45 to 60 days to reach there, so the delivery time is different for
every order and it is according to your location.
For US domestic customers, the order will be shipped by ePacket service.
Coshine is established in 2008, located in the electronics center Shenzhen
China.As one of top 100 biggest Ebay seller in China since 2010, up to now our
annual sales revenue is over $10,000,000(USD).Our first priority is customer
satisfactory. How do we fulfill that? We try our best to choose the best
quality products only for sale; we test every single item (not selective
examination) before dispatching; We offer you more than 14 days refund and more
than 1 year after-sell service; we take good care of every advice or complain
Our motto is “ we Sell, we Care”
We are trying to strive to deliver 5-star customer service,Please leave
us correct feedback if you are satisfied our service and item as below
We welcome to answer any
questions you have. Please send us a message through eBay and we will answer you
within 24 hours (weekend excluded)
Terms of sale
Import duties, taxes, and charges
are not included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the
Please check with your country's
customs office to determine what 4these additional costs will be prior to
bidding or buying.