Cerium Oxide - 4 oz.
High Grade Polishing Powder
High Grade Cerium Oxide: The Professional’s glass polishing compound of choice.
Gordon Glass Cerium Oxide is a high-quality polishing compound used to buff out light scratches, residue and stains from all types of glass and mirrors.
Contains No Zinc
Apply slurry of cerium oxide with a Felt Polishing Wheel to restore scratched glass, mirrors, even car headlights. Gordon Glass Company’s Cerium Oxide is ideal for removing light scratches, scuffs and stains caused by calcification from all types of glass. It will even restore your car’s headlights to like-new condition.
A little goes a long way. Cerium oxide polishing compound can be left to dry and re-used simply by adding water.
Note: Cerium Oxide will not remove deep scratches or pitting. Cerium Oxide is recommended for the removal of light scratches and scuffs; If you can distinctly feel a scratch in your glass with a fingernail, it may be too deep to polish out and you may run the risk of damaging your glass further.
Suggested Instructions for Use of Cerium Oxide -
• Cerium Oxide
• Water (Some recommend distilled water)
• Polishing Wheel
• Electric Drill
• (2) Small Plastic Tubs (Pint or quart size)
• Spray Bottle
Note: Working with Cerium Oxide can be messy! When buffing, there will be splatter. You may want to have to have supplies available to cover any area you don't want to have to clean later.
• Clean the area you're going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass, as this may result in additional scratches once you start buffing.
• Have two small plastic tubs ready; quart or pint sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water (some people recommend using distilled water).
• Place your buffing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet.
• Scoop a couple of TBSP of Cerium Oxide into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture). The amount of Cerium and Water will depend on how large of an area you are trying to buff, you can always add more if needed.
• Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry.
• Place the polishing wheel on your work area; you will want to be sure that you keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion. Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack. If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water.
*International shipping is available. Please contact us for international shipping charges.*
* By placing an order with LK Technologies, Inc. through eBay, you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- TechnologyLK accepts major credit cards via PayPal. Other payment options may be available - please contact us with any questions.
- All payments must be received within 5 days of the winning bid. If payment is not received within the specified time frame, we reserve the right to sell the item to another buyer.
- PayPal payments absolutely must have a CONFIRMED shipping address; we will not change, alter or ship to an address other than that verified by PayPal and present on the eBay order.
- TechnologyLK will work to accommodate a customer with any order cancellation requests. Most orders can be cancelled, so long as the order has not been picked up by the courier or shipped prior.
- If an order needs to be cancelled, please contact TechnologyLK directly, by phone or email. A cancellation request will be sent through eBay, and must be accepted, for the order to be closed out.
- All returns must be authorized prior to shipment; you can obtain an RMA number by contacting us directly, by phone or email.
- Please specify the reason for the return. All return requests are permitted within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Any return must be shipped within 5 (five) business days from the day it was authorized.
- Returned merchandise will be inspected upon receipt and accepted by LK Technologies, Inc. only if the items are in resalable condition. Product packaging must be in like-new condition; products will not be accepted for return if the packaging is cut, torn, written on, or otherwise damaged. Packaging must be in resalable condition in order to receive a refund. All items included with the original shipment must be present with the returned merchandise; this includes, but is not limited to: screws, fasteners, gaskets, instructions, etc. Returns that are missing components, have severely damaged packaging, or have in any way been damaged, deformed, or altered cannot be credited. Any items cut to size, or altered in any way, may not be returned or exchanged for refund or credit.
- ***All returns on orders placed under Free Shipping offers will incur shipping charge deduction in addition to standard restocking fees.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns; if you would like to place a new order, of equal or greater value, the restocking fee may be waived, if within the 30 (thirty) day return period.
- Free Shipping Offers apply only within the 48 contiguous states.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or US Territories. APO/FPO addresses may also incur additional shipping charges. If additional shipping charges apply, TechnologyLK will contact the customer.
- USPS is the preferred method of shipment, unless necessary to ship via UPS. If you do not receive Postal deliveries to the shipping address provided, please contact us upon placing your order. If you have a preference of the courier used, please contact us before placing the order.
- Expedited shipping is available on some items. Please contact us for a shipping quote for Next Day or Second Day Air.
- International shipping is available on some items. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
If you have any questions regarding products or shipping, you may contact TechnologyLK at:
888-663-9830, Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST.
THANK YOU FOR PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH TECHNOLOGYLK! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!