Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at ... Read moreabout the condition
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||AZ344074|
|Year:||1946||Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Make:||Chevrolet||Transmission:||700r4 4 Speed with Overdrive|
|Model:||Other Pickups||Body Type:||Short Bed 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck|
|Trim:||Grey / Silver||Vehicle Title:||Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed|
|Engine:||Fuel Injected 205++hp, 5.0-liter V-8||Options:||DVD Video Player, 10" Subwoofer, Dual 6x9", 450 Watt Stereo Amplifier, Power Steering, 4 Wheel Disk Brakes, In Dash Navigation, I Phone Hookup, Power Brakes, Backup Camera w In Dash Video Display, Backup Sensors, Door Activated In Cab Illumination, Engine Bay Illumination, LED Grill Illumination, Rear Licence Plate Illumination, Shift Activated Reverse Lights, L/R Blinkers, Front to Back, Fuel Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, Volts Gauge, Temp Gauge, Electronic Tach, Electronic Satellite Guided Speedometer, CD Player|
|Drive Type:||700r4 4 Speed Automatic with Overdrive||Fuel Type:||Regular Unleaded|
|Mileage:||66||For Sale By:||Owner|
|Exterior Color:||Silver and Grey||Warranty:||None|
|Interior Color:||Black and Silver|
1946 Chevy Pickup Streetrod v8 Auto
This frame off restored 1946 Chevy Pickup sits on a custom square tube frame, front to back, designed to make it light and fast as well as sit low. Powered by a completely rebuilt/bored out, FUEL EFFICIENT, computer controlled 5.0 TBI GM V8 305 SBC (with horses more like a 350 now after the rebuild, with proper balancer even) it sends 200+ horsepower to the rear wheels with a silky smooth shifting 700r4 4 speed automatic + overdrive transmission. At 50MPH, the RPMs run at 1500, so that should give you an idea of the high speed gearing this truck offers. It is a great cruiser,very very quick also, as can be seen in Video #1, below (Also note that the videos will play in 360p clarity by default, small frame, but you can select at bottom right of video window if you want to see it in full screen, and up to 1080p HD clarity!)
It will smoke most compact cars on the road, and has no problems jumping on the freeway nice and fast, and stops on a dime with feather light foot pedal action due to having four wheel power disk brakes.
Once key is turned to on, and brake is depressed, it roars to life at the push of an illuminated low voltage modern push start button, mounted just below the stereo, in the vertical section of the center console. The headlight switch, in parklight mode, not only activates running lights and licence plate illumination in back, but also turns on a set of small LED lights on the front/top of grill guard, which can be spun around even to shine forward, but set by default backward to illuminate the chrome grill. These little lights go off once headlights are turned on.
The truck has left and right blinkers for safety, in front, and in back, so there is no problem telling other drivers of your intentions. The column offers tilt, so once inside you can adjust to a comfortable ride height to see all gauges clearly. This truck has an amazing stereo, consisting of 450w amp, pushing a 10" Sony sub, all installed under the seat, and dual 6x9s mounted on either side of center console. There is a separate kill switch for the sub and amp, so if you prefer no loud pounding noise when the radio is playing, you can simply shut it all off separate of the stereo itself. When you open the door on this truck, the foot well areas illuminate, so getting inside if it's dark isn't a guess on where your feet should go, and it is fitted with some very bright map lights inside the rear view mirror, which shine down, so they don't blind you whatsoever when driving in the dark. The windshield fits perfectly with no air gaps around the edges which is nice because I've seen in alot of these trucks with original windows, they just don't fit right. Window crank also works great, so if you want to crank out the front window, one can. Not only does this truck offer GPS navigation through the stereo head unit, it also has hands free phone, iPod hookup, mp3 audio, memory card, internal hard drive so you can upload your favorite playlist via usb cable, and a backup camera system which enables you to see what's going on behind the truck as you back up. One feature it also has, which I've not seen on many hot rods, is a switch on dash which if engaged, turns on a nice bright LED light inside the engine bay on upper firewall. Great for inspecting engine, or just showing it at night! LED lights pull very minimal power off the battery. The speedometer and tach are electric, however the speedometer sending unit is satellite actuated, so it lags about one second behind reality, but works accurately otherwise, and represents every movement you make, just about one second behind real time. There is a new 12v cigarette lighter outlet also on dash, so you can have your iPod/iPhone or any other phone charging as you go. And let's not mention that it is fitted with a nice cup holder, so you can take a drink along with you without fear of spilling it everywhere. The seats are fully adjustable, the bases move foreword and back, and the backs also can be adjusted to get the lean you want, and the truck has new two point seat belts for safety, L and R.
Here is a more complete list of details on what this truck includes:
1. Rebuilt SBC 305 TBI engine, dressed out in new billet finned oil pan, billed finned valve covers, billet finned air intake and billet breathers
2. Reprogramed computer ECU installed, to eliminate VATS Column lockout program and new All in One wiring harness for engine swap installed.
3. 700r4 4 speed trans w overdrive and balanced drive line installed with new front/back u joints and clasp kits. Runs 50mph at 1500rpm
4. Four wheel power disk brakes
5. Mustang II front suspension
6. Ladder bar rear suspension
7. Ford 9" rear end
8. Power steering
9. Power antenna
10. Illuminated foot wells when door is opened
11. Modern push start button (key must be in on position, with brake depressed)
12. GPS navigation system
13. 450 watt amp powering a 10" Sony xplod sub under the seat, with kill switch to turn sub off or on independently of the radio doing it automatically when it powers up (The sound system in this truck is truly amazing)
14. Hands free phone with Bluetooth, very easy to use, just turn blue tooth on, in your smart phone, and the radio will pick up the signal. You can then dial out using the stereo, answer calls, talk through the radio and hear the phone convo through the trucks sound system
15. iPod hookup
16. Digital dash display backup camera system, stereo screen automatically switches into backup camera mode when you put the truck into reverse, so you can see on the screen what is going on behind you
17. Four corner blinkers with emergency lights
18. Illuminated rear licence plate
19. Illuminated front grill, and switchable on/off light in engine bay with dash mounted switch
20. Freshly turned front disks w new pads, (same as 1976 Mustang II when ordering fresh pads)
21. Brand new slotted/drilled disk brake kit in back, with parking brake option, L/R cable and center cable with center connect. I didn't have a parking brake lever installed, due to the truck having park function which holds it down even on a decent slope, but it would be easy to add parking lever, since all parking cables to it, are included with the truck.
22. Re-manufactured GM power brake booster with new disk/disk proportioning valve.
23. New Mustang II power steering rack, new high and low power steering pressure pump lines and fittings.
24. New Champion radiator, with trans cooling at bottom, attached to transmission.
25. New 16" 3000 cfm reversible radiator fan, set to run at 180 degrees, but can be adjusted up or down with the turn of an engine bay mounted dial, or can be switched on at any time, from chrome dash switch to the left of column drop. Also, the fan is wired to keep running, even when you shut off the vehicle and exit, until the temps lower a bit.
26. A pair of new #42441 Super 40 Series Flowmasters with new mid length pipes, make this truck sound mean, not too loud inside, but plenty scary sounding from the outside.
27. Mustang II front suspension, with new adjustable QA-1 Aluma Matic coil over shocks with new Carerra 300lb springs on each side
28. New set of QA-1 Aluma Matic adjustable coil over shocks in back
29. Ford 9" rear end on ladder bar suspension in rear, with all new gear fluid, bearings and seals.
30. Coker Pro Track S375 60 15 rear tires, with 97% tread remaining, measuring aprox. 13" wide on each tire.
31. Dual downward facing map lights on center rear view mirror, with built in switch. (Illuminates in side of cab very bright at night, great if needed while driving also because it won't blind you or shine in your eyes.
32. New 12v wiper motor, blade, arm and switch.
33. All new glass, front to back side to side. (Sides and back are tinted for privacy)
34. Entire truck, all new wiring
35. All new brake lines
36. All new fuel lines, from tank to TBI and back to tank for return
37. New aluminum fuel cell, mount kit, filler neck and billet screw on cap
38. Entire underside of truck has been restored and re-udercoated, including inside and under fenders and step panels, cab, bed wheel tubs, and everywhere else.. (There are no surfaces underneath left un-restored)
39. New billet chrome column and leather half wrap billet chrome steering wheel, which offers tilt, horn, gear shift function, blinkers, and emergency lights, and the shift indicator illuminates with rest of gauges when lights turned on.
40. LED backup lights installed, which switch on automatically when you shift into reverse
41. Illuminated rear licence plate
42. Dual Sony 6x9s installed in vertical sections of center console
43. GPS speed sensor which runs the electronic speedometer, more accurate than any other type of speedometer.
44. Internal hard disk in radio, you can upload all your music right into the unit
45. Play MP3 straight off a memory card
46. Has working fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, temperature gauge and battery volts meter (All illuminate when the lights are tuned on, and brightness adjustable)
47. Electronic speedometer and tach
48. Dash mounted indicator lights, blink when blinkers are on, as well as if emergency lights are on
49. Dual position seats, each one reclines, and pulls foreward or back to whatever position you want
50. New 2 point seat belts installed, driver and passenger seats
51. 6 position reclining seats, also foreward/backward adjustable, with retractable arm rests (two per seat, very comfortable to use, or fold up out of the way)
52. Entire inside of cab lined with sound deadener, underneath, above, and behind everything
53. All new weatherstrips on doors and windows, new run channel felts and channel wipers for glass
54. New chrome door handles, ferrules, and L/R internal handle anti droop springs
55. All new lights, light bulbs, trims, housings etc.
56. Steering wheel center actuated horn
57. Center console ash trey
58. Center console mounted cup holder
59. Cigarette lighter/power jack in dash
60. Felt lined locking glove box
61. New battery, and batter + - leads to frame and starter
62. All new ground straps, from frame to engine and cab to frame
63. New computer controlled electronic fuel pump
64. New shift linkage from column to transmission
65. Custom fabricated switch set on trans to activate reverse lights and park sensor
66. New column to rack steering linkages with new u joints and heim support
67. Brake pedal/start lockout (brake must be depressed to start vehicle)
68. Stainless bed tailgate chain installed with insulators to protect all painted surfaces
69. All stainless bed bolts
70. 15" Centerline Auto Drag series satin wheels
71. Freshly laid two tone silver and grey metallic paint, single stage gray on hood, cab and bed, two stage silver on front/rear fenders and running boards. I can also provide exact paint code and b brand to buyer if requested.
This truck comes with a clean clear title in my name, and is street legal, registered and insured in the state of Arizona. Any interested party who would like to come check out and test drive the truck in person is welcome to do so, and I will gladly provide my phone number upon request.
Thanks for your time, and happy bidding.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PLACING A BID AS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING BY DOING SO
$1000 NON REFUNDABLE PAYPAL DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END, FOLLOWED BY A WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH ONLY, FOR THE BALANCE WITHIN 3 DAYS, OR WINNER LOSES RIGHT TO BUY VEHICLE, AND AND/OR FORFEITS DEPOSIT, AND VEHICLE WILL BE SOLD TO NEXT INTERESTED PARTY.
TRUCK WILL BE SAFELY STORED INSIDE MY GARAGE AND NOT DRIVEN FOR AS LONG AS NECESSARY UNTIL SUCH TIME AS BUYER PICKS UP, SO THAT IT MAINTAINS CURRENT CONDITION, AS PICTURED IN AUCTION. SHIPPING MUST BE ARRANGED BY BUYER, BUT I WILL ASSIST IN ANY WAY NECESSARY ON MY END. I WOULD SUGGEST COVERED TRANSPORT FOR THIS VEHICLE.
BELOW ARE SOME VIDEOS OF THE TRUCK IN ACTION. USE THE SELECTIONS AT BOTTOM RIGHT OF VIDEO SCREEN TO GO FULL SCREEN, OR TO SELECT HIGH DEFINITION. FOR SOME REASON IT PLAYS THEM BY DEFAULT IN LOW RESOLUTION.
Money order/Cashiers cheque
Cash in person
Other - See seller's payment instructions
Current bid amount
Current bid amount Approximately:
Shipping amount Approximately:
Your current max bid:
Increase your chances of winning by setting a higher bid now.
Let eBay place automatic bids for you This opens a help overlay dialogue about automatic bidding.
How does automatic bidding work?
As other bids come in, eBay will automatically raise your bid in small amounts, up to your limit. Learn More. - opens in a new window or tab
Close button. This closes the help overlay dialogue.