Dear Valued Customers...
The above eBay pre-filled details and picture are for buyer reference only. It cannot be changed or modified. For the accurate details, please refer as below:
- Brand New, **ISE** International Student Edition
- Soft Cover/ Paper Back written in English
- Different ISBN and Cover Image from US version ; Sometimes, the title is different from US version ; Sometimes, the content are in different orders; Sometimes, the exercises and case studies may have different end chapter;
- High Quality Printed on glossy paper which is same paper quality as original US Edition Printing
- Some books may show some sales disclaimer word such as "Not for Sale or Restricted in US" on the cover page. Don’t worry, it is absolutely legal to use in USA
- Picture shown exactly the book we sell
Please read the following description carefully before buying because all sales are FINAL.
- Only ship to Paypal registered residential or office address
- NO P.O. BOX, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico, Guam address
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- Telephone number must be provided in Paypal when you checkout for delivery contact purpose
- 7-10 working days by media mail ; 3-5 working days by priority mail delivery (exclude Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday) with valid telephone and address provided
- Tracking number will be uploaded in eBay and via email (in case you don’t receive it, please check your junk folder)
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by shipping agent or custom. Buyer shall schedule the delivery with the shipping agent with the online tracking number provided
- Should you have any inquiries, we will try to reply your email within 24 hours during normal season, and 48 hours during peak season
- If shipment is returned to us marked as “refused”, we will treat it as book refund, buyer needs to bare restocking fee and shipping charges
- A 20% restocking fee is applicable for book refund because of class canceled, lecturer change book, wrong book purchased (Sending Shipping USD20 and Returning Shipping would be responsible by buyer)
- Full refund only will be issued if we are sending wrong book
- Refund will be done at Paypal upon receiving the returned book in good condition
The buyer shall be responsible for their own collection.
Should you miss the delivery, please contact DHL/UPS/USPS customer service to schedule another delivery.
If your shipment is returned to us marked as “refused”, “unclaimed”, or “undeliverable”, and you would like to have it re-shipped, we will unfortunately need to charge a $5.95 re-shipping fee.
Again, we would like to thank you for choosing us to service your textbook needs. Please leave us a good feedback if you’re happy with our service. Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What is an international edition textbook?
An international edition textbook has been published at a lower production cost for sale in foreign markets. Distributors overseas then re-sell the titles to customers in other parts of the world at a much lower price.
International edition textbooks save students an average of 50% over the prices offered at their college bookstores.
International editions may be softcovers with black and white illustrations, and may not include cd roms, or other supplementary material.
What the warnings are all about
Most international editions may bear a label that says something to the effect of "Not for sale in the U.S. or Canada". This is because the publisher has printed the books to be sold overseas. There is nothing illegal, however, in purchasing international edition books from sellers overseas. International editions sold in this way are termed grey imports or parallel imports. For more information about grey imports, check out Wikipedia
Section 602 clause (a) in Chapter 6 of the USA Copyright Law states that, with a few exceptions, importing copies of a copyrighted work without the authorization of the copyright holder is a violation of their exclusive right to distribution. Exceptions include individuals importing a single copy of a copyrighted work for their own personal use, individuals carrying copies in their personal baggage who enter the US. read more
We hope you can leave us a GOOD feedback when you receive the book!
Please do not simply give a BAD feedback before we resolve the problem!
Thank you! Have a great day!