Enjoy Healthier Popcorn
Pop healthier popcorn with hot air! The Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker is exceptionally easy to use. Kernels go into a popping chamber – no oil is required – and hot air sends up to 10 cups of popcorn up and out the chute right into a waiting bowl. And it all happens in less than 3 minutes!
Just add kernels - no oil necessary - to make up to 15 cups of crisp, delicious oil-free popcorn in less than 3 minutes. No additives makes homemade popcorn a tasty and healthy alternative to microwave popcorn.
Keeps the Crunch
The popping chute sends popped corn right into the waiting bowl. It stays fresh and crunchy, just the way popcorn should be.
Melt the butter in the cup in the top of the popping chute while popcorn is popping, and then pour it on.
Easy to Clean
When corn is finished popping, simply remove the popping chute and put it into the dishwasher.
Parts and Features
- Removable Multi-Purpose Cup: Located in the popping chute, the cup lets you measure kernels, then melt butter while corn is popping.
- Popping Chute: Directs popcorn right into a bowl and is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
- Popping Chamber: Channels hot air to pop up to 15 cups of popcorn in less than 3 minutes without oil.
- On/Off Switch: Lets you stop and start popping with ease.
Popcorn Flavor Tips
The flavor possibilities for popcorn are endless. Just add melted butter and your favorite seasonings to a bowl of popcorn. With toppings added, popped popcorn will become much crisper and the flavors become more intense if it is heated with toppings in a 300 degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving. For best results, heat it on a baking sheet lined with foil and coated with nonstick cooking spray.
The amount of seasoning depends on the intensity of the ingredients you are using – it is important to let your taste be your guide. Use olive oil for a little richer flavor, or grapeseed oil, which imparts no flavor at all to popcorn.
- 1/4 cup of kernels yields approximately 7 cups of popped popcorn.
- 1/3 cup of kernels yields approximately 10 cups of popped popcorn.
- 1/2 cup of kernels yields approximately 15 cups of popped popcorn.
· Typically our standard shipping service is free. Some larger or heavier items may incur a small shipping charge - Please view the listing for this information. Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days after your payment. Transit time varies from 2-10 business days.
· We only ship within the continental USA, we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO addresses or any other USA territory.
· We do not ship internationally.
· We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
· We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
· If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
· An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed.
· Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem.
· Return shipping fees are not refundable.
· We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.
Thank you in advance for your business!