GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS
REQUIRED READING BY ALL BIDDERS
1. JURISDICTION/VENUE: By placing your bid on this auction you agree and accept the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be construed, and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with Florida law without regard to choice of law doctrines. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Florida courts for any action relating to or arising under these terms and conditions of your bid. Venue for any action arising under or relating to this transaction shall be in the court of appropriate jurisdiction for Manatee County, Florida. If any proceeding is brought to enforce a parties' rights under these terms and conditions, the losing party shall pay all costs and atttorneys' fees of the prevailing party.
2. FEEDBACK: Feedback is very important and as you can see, we have one of the highest ratings of customer satisfaction on eBay of any long term car dealership. Thank you for that and we will continue to find and offer you the best motor vehicles.
3. INSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT: Extortion is criminal act and Feedback is not a tool for extortion and it is illegal to use it in that manner after a sale. We will not fold to any type of extortion after a sale. We are wholesalers and these vehicles are offered at WHOLESALE TO THE PUBLIC which frequently results in savings to you of thousands below the Kelley Blue Book or NADA retail appraisal. That is a deal in itself.
4. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We provide a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We want you to be happy with your new purchase. We will gladly refund your money if vehicle is not as described on eBay. Vehicle and title must be shipped back to USCREDIT within 7-days of its arrival. It must not have more than 100 additional miles and must be in the same condition as stated on the original bill of lading from the transportation company. Buyer will receive full refund minus shipping charges and minus any damage accrued while in possession of the buyer or transportation company. INSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT.
5. AUTHENICATION: USCREDIT will authenticate, qualify and verify ALL bids that are submitted on this vehicle. Only those bids submitted by ready, able and funded buyers will be accepted. VEHICLE WILL BE HELD UNTIL CHECK CLEARS OUR BANK.
6. DECISION TIME: The time to evaluate, to determine and to decide is during the course of the auction. The conclusion of the auction is the time to pay. Being the high bidder does not mean you have been awarded the opportunity to "think about it" or to "get back with us." It means that you have entered a binding agreement to purchase this vehicle immediately following the conclusion of the auction and that you have the funds to do so.
7. $299 SERVICE/HANDLING FEE: Buyer must pay a $299 dealer service & handling fee per each motor vehicle purchased. This is to cover expenses, such as (but not limited to) providing in-transit temporary tags, overnight mailing and handling of all documents, courier services as well as NO-CHARGE pickup service from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport to our facility, professional detail on all vehicles, fluid check and change if needed, mechanical/safety inspection, and most of all, the assurance that you will be buying from (USCREDIT is an eBay Seller 11-years back to back) a licensed and bonded motor vehicle dealership, John Greer Auto Sales, since 1957 that has a full staff on hand for you upon delivery. Not only do we save you money off of retail prices, but we wish to make this a safe and fun experience for all of our customers and treat everyone like family.
8. PREOWNED: Preowned vehicles are not the same as new vehicles. You are bidding on a preowned vehicle. Preowned vehicles are not perfect. Please do not expect perfection. Every effort has been made to deliver an accurate description, but it is possible to miss deficiencies.
9a. MILEAGE: USCREDIT is a liquidation trust and it is virtually impossible for us to certify that the mileage is correct on the vehicle that we list because the vehicle has not been in our possession since new. The mileage stated in our listing is the mileage shown on the odometer at the time the photo was taken. Federal Odometer law requires us to mark the title EXEMPT if the vehicle is 10-years or older, unless otherwise noted. AutoCheck researches the recorded mileage on most vehicles. Please request the free to you AutoCheck service; we will email the report to you.
9b. SHIPPING: The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Please call if you would like us to suggest a shipping company.
9c. USCREDIT will not be held liable for misnomers and misprints.
AS IS - NO WARRANTY
10. AS-IS: This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
11a. INSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, INSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT, to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. We are not authorized to reimburse for any transportation, shipping, plane tickets or repairs.
11b. EMISSIONS: Florida does not require vehicles to pass emission tests. Some vehicles may have upgraded exhaust systems and/or altered emission systems. If your state requires emission testing please make sure the vehicle you are interested in will comply with your state's requirements. USCREDIT sells all vehicles AS-IS with no implied warranty whatsoever.
11c. Remember some of these cars are nearly a decade old and they may be new to you, but that doesn't change the fact that they are used and repairs may be needed at any time regardless of how short a time period you have owned the vehicle. While we try to service any known defects it is still possible for used vehicles to need service or repairs the first days or weeks of ownership. NOT likely, but possible. Please note, we cannot and do not guarantee the operation of electronic items such as cruise control, radios, TV, VCR, CD, DVD players nor navigation.
11d. Since these vehicles are used, please remember that books, extra keys, remote entry keys, CD cartridges, etc..., do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. We will not be responsible for these minor accessories. These items are all replaceable at any local factory dealer or right here on eBay for a few dollars.
12. SALES TAX: FL residents are responsible for applicable FL sales tax/title/tag/registration fees. Buyers outside of FL are responsible for FL sales tax if they accept FL delivery. Most states have sales tax reciprocal agreements with Florida. For your convenience when legally permitted we will provide a 30-day Florida temporary tag if desired. FloridaState law permits automobile dealerships up to 30-days to transfer titles. Our title clerks wait a minimum of 10-business days from the date of receiving a check before sending out a title. If this delay is not acceptable to you, please do not bid on our items.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. If the vehicle is shipped to you by carrier then we do not collect any sales tax. However, if the car is picked up and driven on Florida roads, as a licensed dealer, we are required by law to collect the sales tax percentage designated for your State (we do not collect for every State). The only States that do not have a reciprocal agreement with Florida (where you will be double taxed) are Arkansas and Mississippi.
13. BUY IT NOW: In the event that the automobile featured in this auction is purchased prior to this auction's scheduled ending date and time, USCREDIT reserves the right to cancel your bid and end this auction early. This also applies to No Reserve auctions. For your best Internet deal, contact Josh firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. $500 DEPOSIT: A minimum nonrefundable deposit of $500 is due and payable on or before 24-hours after the end of the auction. PayPal can be used for the payment of the deposit. There will be a 3% surcharge for all credit card transactions. The balance is due and payable on or before 7-days after the end of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash in person, certified check, cashiers check, money order, or bank wire transfer. Make the check or money order payable to John Greer Auto Sales, our transfer agent.
Pay your $500 deposit conveniently and securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
Payments by bank money order, certified or cashiers check should be mailed to:
Attn: Josh Batey
John Greer Auto Sales
5420 15th St East
Bradenton, FL 34203
For bank routing instructions for payment by wire transfer please call Josh Batey at 941-751-3303
15. HOURS: Deliveries are to be scheduled from Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. No deliveries are permitted on Saturday unless special arrangements are made in advance with our trust department.
16. BE SERIOUS: If within seven (7) calendar days of the auction end all moneys are not received, then at sellers option you will be liable for sellers actual damages or forfeit the deposit as liquidated damages. If you are a nonpaying bidder, you will be held liable for a $500 re-listing fee.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to assisting you in the purchase of your next motor vehicle. Good luck bidding. If you have any questions regarding this vehicle or any vehicle currently in the Trust's inventory, please email Josh at email@example.com or call 941-751-3303.