SAFE, HIGH QUALITY BOATS WITH EXPERT HELP FROM AN ENGINEER WHO LOVES TO BUILD AND HELP OTHERS BUILD THEIR BOATS- THAT IS WHAT MAKES THIS AUCTION AND ME DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHERS JUST SELLING PLANS.
GREAT PROJECT FOR YOU OR GIVE AS A GIFT! Your bidding on 7 Complete Vintage Boat Plans on one action packed CD. You will find 4 House Boat Plans and 3-patio craft-deck type / Pontoon Boat Plans for you to choose from- build one or build them all. I will also provide you with the correct epoxy information, an artical on Lofting, and a artical on marine plywood to make this fun and affordable. That is 10 different items included on this CD, all for you. If you are looking for something else you don’t see here send me an email and I will see if I can help. I actually build boats unlike others that just sell plans so if you purchase my plans and have a question I will do my best to help. I get emails all the time from happy customers who say the extra help is worth a lot more than the price of the plans they purchased. Building a boat is a lot of fun also taking it out on the water and seeing the attention you will get is priceless. Remember anyone can sell plans however if you have a question along the way and you purchased the plans from me I will give you actual boat builder guidance. I provide each plan in both a Word document and PDF format on one CD for your easy access and printing- that is correct you get it in Word format also so you can add to the file- not just a PDF where you can only read it. You will get a custom labeled CD that you can read from or move the files over to your hard drive. Below is a list of the Plans that go from basic to the experienced builder, don’t be afraid to try one of these projects – everyone who has built a boat started with their first. How cool would it be to have your own House Boat! The plans here were written years ago and technology has replaced some of the steps, I can provide you with today’s replacement steps as required or build it just as they did years ago, it is up to you. Last these are just plain fun, thanks for looking. Shipping is $3.50 anywhere with a US zip code, Canada shipping is $5.50, Europe $6.50. For shipping to anywhere else not listed above please email me for a quote. Please ask any questions before bidding. I have been building boats for years and have sold many plans - so bid with confidence, check it out for yourself – I am sure you will love what you receive. Also check out my other auctions. Note the picture in this auction was provided by its owner Art and is a great example of what you can do to a wood houseboat- however this boat is not in the plans but you can do wonders with the plans below.
1. Bayou Belle is a 25 foot 8 inch scow that can be built as a houseboat, sports utility, or a fishing boat depending on your requirements for pleasure offshore. As a sports utility, she can be used for towing water skiers and for cruising. As a fishing boat she offers a stable platform with plenty of elbowroom and storage space. Last as a houseboat she has roomy interior accommodations for a leisurely life afloat. The beam is 8 feet with a hull depth of 38 inches. The boats weight is 1500 pounds with a capacity for an additional 3000 pounds. You can choose any type of motor but it is best between 40 to 160 HP.
2. FLOAT-A-HOME: A luxurious 21 footer that is very stable, relatively easy to build and with an interior arrangement which can be varied to suit your needs. The beam is 7 foot 3 inches and the houseboat can be powered with up to a 120 hp motor. An extremely simple houseboat to build, it features a strong hull with a heavy keel and close-spaced framing. The craft is very stable also because of its low profile.
3. PATIO-CRAFT: A craft you can build that provides semi-sheltered space afloat for summertime recreation for the whole family. Or you can go on an all day fishing trip with this semi-sheltered, floating patio that you can build. How about swimming dock or for sun bathing or for the wife moonlight dancing parties. The Patio Craft is about 20 feet long. The plans come with a complete material list. This is an easy boat that would make a first time boat builder look like a pro. This boat was fitted with an 18 hp outboard but what you use is up to you.
4. Platform Boat: You can build any kind of floating fun on top of it. I provide you with the plans for the pontoons and deck- you take it from there! Start with this easy to build pontoon platform and you’ll have no trouble turning out a customized boat exactly suited to your needs. Big and roomy craft offering plenty of space for installing all the features you’d like to see in a boat. This platform boat is 16 feet long and 8 feet wide. A complete material list is also provided.
5. Budget Houseboat: The designers said that this houseboat was the best thing in boats since girls. This boat is trailerable and can be taken anywhere.
The Budget houseboat is like a camper that goes on water. She’s 20 foot long with a 9-foot beam, containing 300 sq. ft. of usable floor area. This craft can accommodate tow in outrageous comfort or can comfort a family of four on an extended vacation and be entirely self contained. There are two full-size permanent bunks in the forward section of the cabin. The dining table, in the rear section of the cabin seats four and then drops down to convert into an extra bunk 6 ft. 4 in. long and 38 in. wide. The Cabin headroom is 6 ft. 2 in., and two cots can be stationed to the rear of the cabin area. This boat has everything such as enclosed bathroom (head) up front, room for a fridge, sink and two-burner stove in the galley, storage and drawer under the sink, and storage under the bunks, dining table, rear cockpit, and in other scattered areas. Don’t forget the 2-foot wide hanging closet. The deck area doesn’t end up on the cabin level, as you can see from the picture. This boat has a full flying bridge and more storage area in it. The bridge has an alternate steering console, two seats and deck area for a couple of lounge chairs, plus the capability of taking a convertible Bimini top. This boat handles like a dream. It is designed for a 30 hp outboard, and with this kind of power she can do 15 mph with four people aboard! Her draft is only 4 inches. Since the Budget Houseboat is trailerable, you never have to worry about the campgrounds being full, on the water or on the road. The plans are 9 pages and call out all material required to build this boat. You will find no easier and fun house boat to build. In 1973 this boat was $800 to build and was compared to boats costing over $5000.
6. PLANING PONTOON BOAT - Plans in extreme LARGE detail PDF format. For a family sized good time. This planing pontooner is 11 feet 7 inches long with a beam of 7 feet 11 inches making it suitable for trailering. In the 11 foot 7 inch length the finished weight will be about 500 pounds with a passenger capacity of 800 pounds; this boat has been satisfactorily tested with 1500 pounds load. The nice part about this boat is you can make it as long as you like by adding two uprights per pontoon for each 24 inches in length you add, SO HOW LONG DO YOU WANT YOUR PONTOON BOAT TO BE? A 3 hp outboard motor will push this boat at about 10 miles per hour with 800 pounds on board. The construction is pyramid pontoons made from plywood over framing lumber. Platform, pontoons and awning frame separate as units for easy off-season storage. For float boat family outings, barbecues, sun bathing, fishing and hunting. This is a great boat for everyone and easy to build. You get a 7-page set of plans that contain a complete bill of material so you know exactly what you will need to complete this fun project. You don’t see pontoon plans like this on ebay so don’t miss out.. Made from plywood and wood framing this boat is designed tough for years of service.This is not like any other boat on ebay, it is real special project so don’t miss your chance to build your own. This boat will be fun for the entire family.
7. Water Wagon Houseboat: This is an outboard house boat. She is 22 feet 9 inches over all length with a beam of 7 feet 7 inches. This boat only drafts 5 1/2 inches and the displacement is 4,600 pounds. That shallow draft will allow you to get behind islands and in coves no other boat can reach. She has 6 foot 6 inches headroom. This boat can be built to sleep up to 8 people. A well-appointed toilet room and an enclosed shower add luxury to utility. Accommodations are comfortable dinette and a galley that has running water, a gas stove, and an icebox or refrigerator. Few tools are required, no curved lines, no planks to steam and bend. This is a 7-page plan set that even includes a trailer for the Water Wagon. A complete bill of materials is included with this boat so you know exactly what you need. You will only find this boat here; I have not seen it offered by anyone else, this is an easy boat to build for years of fun. Plywood and frame construction. All the details you need to build this boat are included.
The vintage boat plans have come from a variety of magazines sources such as Science and Mechanics Boat Builder’s Handbooks, Boat Builder, Popular Mechanics, Mechanix Illustrated, Boat Builder’s Annual, and How to build boats.
|After purchasing, pay instantly with your credit card through PayPal!|