Extended Life Liver Of Sulfur Patina Oxidation Gel 2 Oz
| ||Click an Image to Enlarge|
Over 20,000 Items In Stock
FREE U.S. SHIPPING!
Liver Of Sulfur Gel
- Liver of Sulfur XL gel is formulated for versatility and convenience.
- XL Gel's shelf life is many times that of dry liver of sulphur and is not degraded by light or air.
- XL Gel is used to Patina metals such as silver, copper, bronze, or metal clay.
- XL Gel is non-flammable and poses no dry inhalation hazard.
- INCOMPATIBLE WITH STRONG ACIDS OR ALCOHOLS.
- 2 fluid ounce container will make twelve 12 ounce (350mL) portions of dark patina solution.
- Stir before use for consistent results.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of XL Gel per 12 ounce (350mL) heated water (approx. 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C) for darkest patina.
- Adjust solution mixture ratio for desired effect and volume of solution.
- XL Gel may be used in its ready form by brushing.
Liver of Sulfur creates a rainbow to black oxidized patina on fine silver, sterling silver, copper bearing metals including brass, and bronze. Liver of Sulfur should be used very carefully. Patina Gel Liver of Sulfur emits a strong rotten egg odor when mixed into solution. The odor is not harmful as long as the solution is not boiled or burned, but it is wise to avoid breathing fumes of any kind. Work in a well ventilated area. Hasten the air exchange with an open window or exhaust fan. DO NOT BOIL OR BUN PATINA GEL OR THE PATINA GEL SOLUTION. Heating will emit sulfur dioxide, which is a poison when inhaled. See MSDS online for further safety precautions and always wear gloves and eye protection.
- U.S. Postal Service Parcel Post Shipping in the U.S. for this item is FREE.
- Priority Mail is available as an option at checkout for an additional $6.75.
- Express Mail is available as an option at checkout for an additional $21.75.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to size and weight, certain items may not be available for international shipping. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- US Postal Service Shipping to Canada for this item is $3.00. If this is an additional item (combined shipping) additional shipping is FREE.
- International shipping for this item is $3.00. If this is an additional item (combined shipping) additional shipping is FREE.
- Please contact us using eBay's "Contact Seller" function within 30 days of purchase to arrange the return of any damaged or defective item. Prior authorization and an RA# are necessary for processing your return.
- After you make a purchase, we'll send a Winning Bidder Notification, with a copy of the link to our Checkout site.
- You can wait until you are all done shopping, and then pay all together at the end (within a 7 day period). (For customers outside the U.S. this will allow you to take advantage of any available combined shipping reductions.)
- We accept PayPal
- California residents will be charged state sales tax.
Using our quick and efficient Checkout is a condition of sale. After winning an item in auction or completing a Buy-It-Now purchase,
you have two check-out options:
Now! Click on the Check-Out button
to the left or click here to immediately proceed
with the checkout and payment process. You will be able to
complete your payment and finalize your purchase without waiting
for the winning bidder email confirmation.
Check-Out Later: Within 2 hours of the end of the auction,
you will be notified via email that you are the winning bidder.
There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. Our email will
contain a link to our checkout site where you will be able to
pay for your item.
Please contact us using eBay's "contact seller" function.
We do our best to respond to emails within 1-2 business days.
Nice Stuff. Nice Prices. Bead-a-holics, look no further for the best prices on the internet. We carry your most essential supplies, and some of the most beautiful and unusual components you'll see. We pride ourselves on the quality and variety of our offerings.
How do we do it? We import directly from all over the globe, and we buy in bulk. Then we pass our discounts on to you.
Our service is fast and friendly, and our customers tell us they can’t believe how low our prices are, how good our quality is, and how fast our packages arrive.
How do I get my total? How do I combine my purchases, combine my shipping (if any), and make one payment?
How is shipping computed on multiple items, exactly?
- Paying for your purchases is easy! Use our checkout now button (above) or click the Pay Now button at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to our checkout page where all your purchases will be combined and a link provided for Paypal, or you can pay by credit card.
- You will also be given our mailing address to use for other forms of payment.
How do I make my jewelry project? Those interesting-looking items you sell--what are they used for?
- First, our system determines whether you are in the U.S., Canada, or an International delivery zone. Then our system calculates shipping for multiple items in the following way:
- All items to be shipped to a U.S destination will be shipped via First Class U.S. Postal Service will be shipped FREE (unless you choose a higher level of service). If, however, your shipping destination is not in the United States, the "first item" shipping rate is as listed above in the Shipping section. For other, additional items IN THE SAME ORDER, paid for in a single checkout, the additional charge is FREE.
- Like most hobbies, beading is as rewarding for the skills we learn as it is gratifying for the beautiful items we create. There are many excellent beading books available to guide you on your creative journey, and we carry some of our favorites. Click here to see our books
- We try to answer as many questions about our products as possible. However, due to our high volume of email, we are unable to give general beading instruction or design consultation.