Welcome To Cyber Space Pens
Personalized #400RC / Fisher Red Cherry Bullet Pen
This is a New Personalized Fisher Space Pen, Model #400RC Red Cherry Lacquered Bullet Space Pen. Personalization is included with this listing. Laser engraving with your choice of font and your name makes this pen something special for yourself or as a gift. See details in the engraving section below. This is a cap type pen, not a retractable pen and comes with medium point black ink. It is a compact pen with the cap on and a full sized pen with the writing point exposed. It is pictured both ways for a comparison. This pen is 5-3/8" long when ready to write and capped is only 3-3/4" long, the barrel is .350 which is a standard sized pen and has tapered, ridged grip and it comes in a gift box. Bullets use the standard "SPR" series refills. These Bullet Pens come in a variety of finishes and colors, with and without pocket clips. There is even a line of them with Stylus.
The standard Fisher “SPR Series” Refills were developed for NASA and have been used on EVERY Space Shuttle mission both American and Russian. They are hermetically sealed with a specially formulated thixotropic ink and pressurized to about 35 PSI. They are the only refills that will write at any angle because they do not rely on gravity, and have a shelf life of 100 years. There is a Fisher on my desk, How about yours?
Laser engraving is Included on this listing - Please see the engraving section below for further information.
We are your one stop Authorized Fisher Space Pen Dealer
Nobody does it better.
Questions or Concerns:
Our USA Toll Free Customer Service Number is:
Outside the USA at:
· We have the complete Fisher line of Pens, Refills, and Accessories.
· We are offer Hand Made Pens from Katie Manrique.
· We now offer Jac Zagoory Pewter Pen Holders.
· We are an Authorized Sherpa Dealer, Sherpa your Sharpie.
· We offer a line of custom engravable pen cases.
· We are Authorized Dealers for Acme, and Retro 51 Pens.
· We are Authorized Dealers for Private Reserve Ink.
· We can fill all your needs on Pens and Laser Engraving.
· Cyber Space Pens will not be undersold.
· Corporate and bulk orders are always welcome.
· Fast & Free USA & APO First Class shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance.
· Laser engraving done here, typically with next day service.
As of 12/01/2008 Fisher has implemented a new policy known as MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Policy. Anyone advertising below the 15% allowable price off of the MSRP (Manufactures Suggested Retail Price) will lose their dealer privileges. We cannot advertise below that price.
Don't be fooled by cheaper prices in other listing, many times their shipping makes their pens more expensive than ours. Please compare our prices with theirs after shipping is added. Fisher Space Pens is not a side line here, Fisher is our main line. We are proud to carry the full line of Fisher Pens at the best prices with the best shipping costs.
FREE USPS First Class Shipping within the USA & APO.
Due to changing postal rates please see the shipping tab near
the top of each listing for international shipping prices.
We are committed to keeping shipping as low as possible
*USA orders include USPS First Class shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance.
*Refills ship FREE with pen order, even if you buy a pen with free shipping. If the total is not reflected at checkout, please request an invoice and we will adjust that for you.
*The mailing address from your Paypal payment statement is used for shipping your order; changes need to be made there for alternative shipping.
*International Buyers - Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. All customs forms will indicate the item was purchased and not as a gift.
We accept PayPal and ProPay
No PayPal Account? No Problem!
We accept Master Card, Discover, and American Express
Refill Compatibility for this Pen
Fisher Pens (including this one) take the Standard SPR Series Refills. The SPR Series refills are the same Zero Gravity Pressurized refills used by NASA and are available in Black and Blue bold points - Black, Blue, Red, and Green Fine Points - Black, Blue, Red, Green, Burgundy, Brown, Silver, Turquoise, and Purple. Each refill also comes with an adapter so they will fit Parker and Parker style Pens. This refill also converts Retro 51 Tornado and Big Shot Series pens from a Roller Ball to a Ball Point Pen. These are available in our eBay store. To view the selection simply click on the store icon on this listing and in the left hand column are the store categories. Click on the SPR Refill category and choose the refill that fits your style.
Ink Preference / Point and Color Option
We get a lot of requests to change out the ink cartridge to suit the buyers' personal preference for color. We will change out the black ink cartridge to a color and point refill cartridge of your choice for $2.50. Once we change these out we then have new cartridges that are not sealed in packaging and cannot be sold as new. The customer that wants a personalized cartridge gets what they want for less than half the price, and another customer gets a new but unpackaged ink cartridge at a discounted price. Ink Preference on this pen is available in our eBay store - just click on the Store Icon on this listing, then select the Personalized Items Category on the left hand side of our eBay store. Please purchase the Ink Preference and the pen and combine the payment. This helps to assure that the order is filled properly since it helps to keep your choice with your order, and stop delays in shipping. Use the add message section on the “review your purchase” page to state your choice; this is the page you come to when you click pay now. There is a link on the left side of the page below the listing number that has to be opened to leave a message. These messages come up in Paypal with all of the order information. Having the choice there helps keep your choice with your order and greatly reduces mistakes and speeds up shipping. If you miss this link use the ask seller a question link on the listing to state your preference.
Laser Engraving is Included with this Listing
- Laser Engraving is included with this listing for 20-30 spaces depending on the font you choose, some are larger than others. You can have up to two lines of engraving as well. We have over a thousand fonts available as well as logo capabilities. We have over a thousand fonts available as well as logo capabilities. Some of the most popular fonts are shown below. Most sellers offer 3 or 4 fonts but not cyber space pens, We list more font choices and if you have a font preference that is not on our popular font list just let us know and we will try to get it for you.
- Keep in mind the more letters the smaller the font has to be to fit them in. Use the send seller a message section on the review page to state your choice of font and what you want engraved on the pen. Having the choice there helps keep your choice with your order and greatly reduces mistakes and speeds up shipping. If you miss this link use the ask seller a question link on the listing to state your preference.
- If no font choice is given we will default to an Arial or Times New Roman font.
-Spelling, capitalization, and punctuation will be as you put them in the message section so take care with the note you leave for the engraving, if you capitalize all of the letters so will we. We have a brand new state of the art Epilog Laser Engraver and we do all our own engraving, typically with next day service.
What Sets Us Apart From Our Competition
We think there are 5 things we do and 5 things we do not do
& this is what sets us apart from our competition.
None of our competitors live up to this list.
5 Things we do:
1) We have a money back guarantee, a return policy, and Great customer service. Fisher Pens also have a lifetime guarantee. Anyone can sell a pen; customer service goes on after the sale. Questions or Concerns our USA Toll Free Customer Service Number is: 1-877-304-Pens(7367) or Outside the USA call us at +1*319-899-6340.
2) We carry the complete Fisher line, all the pens, all the accessories, and all of the refills at the Minimum Allowable Advertised Prices. Plus we offer Free USA and APO Shipping when we can. (You can’t order a bullet pocket clip for $1.70 and expect free shipping) Many brands have minimal pricing standards set by the manufacturer and we sell it the minimal price. You just can't buy them cheaper from an authorized dealer.
3) Our store listings feature our own photos; nothing is cut and copied from anyone else’s listings and stock photography is used very sparingly. We put all the information we can in our listings to make it as clear as possible what we are offering and refill compatibility for every pen we offer. After all what good is a pen without the right refill.
4) We offer engraving on all of the pens that are engravable with our laser system. And we do all our engraving ourselves so there is no waiting on third parties to get to it. Laser engraving gives superior crispness and clarity. A personalized pen turns a gift into a keepsake.
5) We have been selling on eBay since July of 2004. We have earned our shooting star, and if you look at our total feedback you will see we have many loyal return customers. We have seen many sellers come and go and we are still here and expanding. We reinvest in our business not only by adding quality pen lines, but premium services like Laser Engraving, Ink color and point preference change outs, custom pen cases and our toll free service number. We listen to our customers and are a company you can count on year after year.
5 Things we do not do:
1) We do not hide who we are. We are Cyber Space Pens, Owned by Larry & Katherine Grizzell and we are based in Marion, Iowa. Many sellers cannot be contacted directly and we feel that there can be no buyer confidence in a seller that is only known as an eBay handle. We feel that if everyone had to put their names on their listings it would change how they do business. We are accessible, call Katherine at our USA Toll Free Number: 1-877-304-Pens (7367) or Outside the USA call us at +1*319-899-6340 or contact us by our eBay e-mail.
2) Our pricing is correct. We do not misquote MSRP or discounts. Fisher has implemented their new pricing policy known as MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Policy effective starting 12/01/08. Anyone advertising below the 15% allowable price off of the MSRP (Manufactures Suggested Retail Price) will lose their dealer privileges. We comply with all the rules and believe in truthful listings, if we misquote anything please let us know.
3) We sell only what we have in stock and do not have our pens drop shipped from a wholesale house or mailed from some clearing house half way around the world. We have a large inventory, and we package and mail everyday (five days a week) right here in Marion, Iowa.
4) No third party checkout. No having your name put on a consumer list and sold. Your credit Card number or Paypal account number is not stored in our system or a third parties system. As a consumer we hate going through several other screens and giving out our personal information to third party checkouts and you never know who has access to your financial information, if your purchase will be mailed from a drop shipper, or if your address or email address are be sold onto spam list.
5) We don’t sell sporting goods, lighters, art supplies, DVDs, or electronics as our competitors do in addition to the Fisher line. We believe in Fisher Space Pens and their quality. We sell pens and pen accessories. We are Authorized Dealers of Acme Pens, Jac Zagoory Pewter Pen Holders, Retro 51 Pens, Hand Made Pens by Katie Manrique, and Customizable Pen Cases. We stand behind our sales with a money back guarantee, If you are not happy just send it back for a full refund of the purchase price.
Feedback: Our system is set up to give positive feedback when an item is paid for, so if you have paid you have received positive feedback from us already. Now we are asking for the same. When you receive your order we hope we have successfully fulfilled our side of the transaction, if not please let us know and remember we have a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. We work hard to earn customer satisfaction and that positive feedback. If we make a mistake in the order we will make it right. Please read about the Detailed Seller Ratings (DSR) changes listed below.
Please leave all five star ratings for us when you leave feedback. The higher our DSR score the better our fee discount and that means the more savings we can pass on to our customers.
If for any reason you feel that you cannot leave all five stars please let us know and we will do our best to correct the issue.
It takes very few four star ratings to drop you from the eBay incentive programs, and all four star rates a business will lose seller privileges. This is a very high standard and requires attention to details and great customer service. We feel we are that type of seller.
Item as Described ... We add as many details about the item as we can. We offer more information that anyone, anywhere.
Communication ... We answer every email as clearly, quickly, and as accurately as we can.
Shipping time ... Check the post date to see that we mailed on time. Any delays are usually due to postal issues for peak times or customs hold ups on International mail. Generally we ship five days a week except for holidays. Engraving may add two days.
Shipping and handling charges ... There is more to the price of shipping than just postage. However we try our best to keep the cost as low as possible and the shipping weight does dictate the cost
|Item as described:
|Shipping and Handling Charges:
About Fisher Space Pens
Fisher Space Pens is yet another great breakthrough from space research. No other pen has so much to offer. This pen was designed in 1965 by Paul C. Fisher, for NASA, and with no cost to NASA or our government. Ordinary pens rely on gravity to write. Hold them up-side down and they quit. There was a need for a pen that would work in the zero gravity vacuum of space, and in extreme conditions. Paul Fisher developed such a pen. For the ink cartridge to write at any angle the cartridge was charged with 35 PSI of nitrogen. A small ball type float was used to separate the gas charge from the ink and it had to be hermetically sealed to hold the charge. With that type of pressure a precision fit stainless steel machined socket with a tungsten carbide ball and a specially formulated thixotropic ink was used keep the pen sealed and leak free. Fisher Space Pens have been used on EVERY Space Shuttle mission, both USA and Russian. They were also featured on a Seinfeld episode. ..... Imitated but never duplicated..... Because it is hermetically sealed it will not dry out like other pens and has a shelf life of over a hundred years. It does not rely on Gravity, It writes up side down, in the vacuum of space, on wet paper, underwater, in the freezing cold of -30° F, and the boiling heat of 250° F. Fisher Ink cartridges stay leak free and writing longer, cleaner, and more consistently than any other ink cartridges. Fishers are not only utilized by Astronauts but the Thunderbirds, the Blue Angels, the Navy Seals, and the Canadian Snowbirds also use the Fisher pens. Fishers are favorites among Firefighters, Paramedics, and Police Officers. We have even sold them to Tow Truck operators is Alaska that needed a pen to write in sub zero conditions. If you count on a pen to work, you need a pen with a Fisher ink cartridge. The Fisher Bullet Pen was exhibited at the New York Museum of Modern Art. It has been featured on the Tonight Show, Good morning America, John Ratzenberger's Made in America, and an episode of Seinfeld. Still proudly made here in the USA and I can tell you first hand Fisher Space Pen Company is made up of great people. Fisher has a wide variety of pens to fit almost anyone’s wants and needs in a variety of price ranges. Pens from the economy line that are gas pressurized, Plastic barrels, and not refillable at about $5.00 to the Millennium II and Mars Pens that is warranted to never run out of Ink for a lifetime at about $120.00. Of course, there are many series in between so you are sure to find the Pen that fits your needs and style. All of this brings me ask the question, “Sure you could buy another pen, but why would you?” Fisher refills come with an adapter to fit them to Parker and Sensa pens. Fisher also makes pressurized refills to fit Cross Pens. See the complete Fisher line by visiting our eBay store. Just clicking on the red store tag link, then select the category you would like to see from the list on the right hand side of the page.
Watch How Fisher Space Pens are Made in this video:
Cyber Space Pens