- Brand: Propper International
- Color: MARPAT Digital Camo
- Condition: Used
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Surplus: Genuine US Military Surplus
- Main Pack NSN:8465-01-515-8620
- Adjustable Straps NSN:8465-01-515-8647
- Adjustable Hip Belt NSN:8465-01-520-8270 (Size: M)
- Detachable Lid NSN:8465-01-515-8643
- Detachable Radio Pouch NSN:8465-01-515-8636
- Separate Assault Pack NSN: 8465-01-515-8629
USMC ILBE main pack in MARPAT digital woodland camouflage. Packs are genuine issue; made by Propper, International. The pack is designed to carry up to 120 pounds and has advanced features to help distribute the load comfortably. The padded shoulder straps and hip belt are adjustable on the main pack with upper and lower load stabilizer straps. The system is designed with an emergency quick disconnect buckle.
-The main pack (rucksack) features an internal aluminum frame covered by a removable frame sheet and both back and lumbar foam pads. Each side features an elastic rimmed, open top side pocket, 3 adjustable side compression straps and an open flap with external MOLLE webbing. The front features 8 rows of webbing and straps to connect the assault pack. The front flap can self stores straps and features a snap closure. The interior has a horizontal fold and store flap to separate gear.
-The shoulder straps are padded and fully adjustable.
-The padded, 3D molded hip belt (men’s medium) is adjustable and designed to fit 95% of the Marines/Sailors: fitting waists approximately 32-52”.
Also includes a genuine ILBE Marine Corps Generation 2 Assault Pack. The assault pack is the smaller pack that can be attached to the front of the ILBE Main Pack. This pack can hold 1500 cubic inches of gear with a load capacity of up to 40 pounds. This pack also has an inner pocket designed to store a hydration system which can hold 100 oz. of water (sold separately). The tube can be fed from either the left or right hydration port at the top of the pack. The front and side panels have PALS webbing, allowing attachment of compatible accessories (carabineer clips work well too). Featuring quick release padded shoulder straps, universal size adjustable waist belt with buckle, padded back panel, removable plastic stiffener panel and a separate zipper access front compartment. 100% heavy duty nylon material.
Generation II Main Pack
- Designed to carry up to 120lbs
- Zippered access to main pack on both sides
- Adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt
- Padded shoulder straps and hip belt
- Hip Belt: Medium (34-54" approx. interior circumference will fit approx. 32"-52")
- Side adjustable compression straps
- Open, elastic side pocket on each side
Generation II Assault Pack
- Designed to carry 40lbs
- Inner pocket to store 3L hydration system (not included)
- Padded shoulder straps
- Universal sized, adjustable waist belt
PLEASE NOTE: The manufacturing of these bags has occurred several times, please note there may be slight variations in color of MARPAT components. The interior of the assault pack and top of the main pack are made of 100% polyurethane coated nylon with a durable water repellency (DWR) finish. This material is durable, abrasion, tear and mildew resistant. This fabric finish often causes darkening of the coyote fabric and often results in a mottled appearance. This DOES NOT affect the water repellent properties of the bag nor does it signify actual military use.
Condition: Good Shows light to moderate use, some staining or small holes that are repairable using nothing larger than a 2x2 patch. Back stiffener may or may not be included, some buckles may be broken/missing, and straps may have tape residue from extended bulk storage. May contain unit or soldier identification. Product is in good working order and will function as intended. Each component is an individual piece and may vary slightly in color.