- Brand: Propper International
- Color: MARPAT
- Style: ILBE
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Previously issued, used or has minor cosmetic flaws from prolonged government storage. Expect some possible light staining, fabric pulls or repairs, tape residue from storage, and soldier or unit identification, etc.
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Nylon
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Pattern: MARPAT Digital Camo
- Main Pack NSN:8465-01-515-8620
- Adjustable Straps NSN:8465-01-515-8647
- Adjustable Hip Belt NSN:8465-01-520-8270 (Size: M)
- Detachable Lid NSN:8465-01-515-8643
- Detachable Radio Pouch NSN:8465-01-515-8636
- Separate Assault Pack NSN: 8465-01-515-8629
USMC ILBE main pack in MARPAT digital woodland camouflage. Packs are genuine issue; made by Propper, International. The pack is designed to carry up to 120 pounds and has advanced features to help distribute the load comfortably. The padded shoulder straps and hip belt are adjustable on the main pack with upper and lower load stabilizer straps. The system is designed with an emergency quick disconnect buckle.
-The main pack (rucksack) features an internal aluminum frame covered by a removable frame sheet and both back and lumbar foam pads. Each side features an elastic rimmed, open top side pocket, 3 adjustable side compression straps and an open flap with external MOLLE webbing. The front features 8 rows of webbing and straps to connect the assault pack. The front flap can self stores straps and features a snap closure. The interior has a horizontal fold and store flap to separate gear.
-The shoulder straps are padded and fully adjustable.
-The padded, 3D molded hip belt (mens medium) is adjustable and designed to fit 95% of the Marines/Sailors: fitting waists approximately 32-52 .
Also includes a genuine ILBE Marine Corps Generation 2 Assault Pack. The assault pack is the smaller pack that can be attached to the front of the ILBE Main Pack. This pack can hold 1500 cubic inches of gear with a load capacity of up to 40 pounds. This pack also has an inner pocket designed to store a hydration system which can hold 100 oz. of water (sold separately). The tube can be fed from either the left or right hydration port at the top of the pack. The front and side panels have PALS webbing, allowing attachment of compatible accessories (carabineer clips work well too). Featuring quick release padded shoulder straps, universal size adjustable waist belt with buckle, padded back panel, removable plastic stiffener panel and a separate zipper access front compartment. 100% heavy duty nylon material.
Generation II Main Pack
- Designed to carry up to 120lbs
- Zippered access to main pack on both sides
- Adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt
- Padded shoulder straps and hip belt
- Hip Belt: Medium (34-54" approx. interior circumference will fit approx. 32"-52")
- Side adjustable compression straps
- Open, elastic side pocket on each side
Generation II Assault Pack
- Designed to carry 40lbs
- Inner pocket to store 3L hydration system (not included)
- Padded shoulder straps
- Universal sized, adjustable waist belt
PLEASE NOTE: The manufacturing of these bags has occurred several times; there may be slight variations in color of MARPAT components. The interior of the assault pack and top of the main pack are made of 100% polyurethane coated nylon with a durable water repellency (DWR) finish (known as ballistics material). This material is durable, abrasion, tear and mildew resistant. This fabric finish often causes darkening of the coyote fabric and often results in a mottled appearance. This DOES NOT affect the water repellent properties of the bag nor does it signify actual military use.
Condition: The MAIN PACK is new old stock; all other components are in excellent condition. Excellent: Shows little to no use. May show signs of extended bulk storage to include scratched/scuffed buckles, snaps and zippers, tape residue on straps, or slight bend to back stiffener (if applicable). May have small pin holes or minute tears that can be easily repaired with a needle and thread. May contain unit or soldier identification. Genuine military surplus that would be considered new if not for the minor defects. Each component is an individual piece and may vary slightly in color.
Our copyrighted photos are representative of the item(s) you will receive. New Old Stock is a term describing new, unused items that have been stored for an extended period of time in bulk government storage often without packaging. Please see photos and read full descriptions for our authenitc US Military surplus items.
When applicable, free shipping offers apply only to contigous US street addresses. Shipping to AK, HI, US Protectorates, PO Boxes and international addresses is available for an additional charge.