Best Offer Available2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Denali
Top Line Information
|Model/Trim:||Sierra 1500 Denali Denali||Condition:||Pre-Owned|
|Body:||Pickup Truck||Exterior:||Onyx Black|
|Engine:||ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI E85- COMPATIBLE, FLEXFUEL||Interior:|| Leather|
|Mileage:||44,188||Drivetrain:||All Wheel Drive|
|Economy:||City 12 / Highway 18|Additional Photos * * * Click Photos to Enlarge * * ** * * Click Photos to Enlarge * * * Description
Please Call or Text:
NOEL HARTHCOCK @ 501-779-0379
With any questions!
Landers Toyota is the largest dealership in Arkansas because of our commitment to outstanding customer service and excellence. We invite you to come experience the difference!
Are you interested in a truly fantastic truck? Then take a look at this handsome 2011 GMC Sierra 1500. The pin-you-to-your-seat performance of this terrific Sierra 1500 will make it a favorite among our more passionate buyers. Designated by Consumer Guide as a Recommended Large Pickup in 2011. It is nicely equipped with features such as Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel, 6-Speed Automatic HD Electronic with Overdrive, and AWD. Landers Toyota is the largest dealership in Arkansas because of our commitment to outstanding customer service and excellence. We invite you to come experience the difference!
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures.
Hours of Operation
- 8a - 8p
- 8a - 8p
- 8a - 8p
- 8a - 8p
- 8a - 8p
- 8a - 8p
- [L9H] ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI E85- COMPATIBLE, FLEXFUEL
Included Standard Equipment Interior
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cup holders, in console and rear
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification)
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and blue backlit instrument panel switches
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock, color-keyed
- Steering wheel controls mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls which provides access to enhanced Driver Information Center features and information
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors padded with cloth trim, Opal-Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Air dam, color-keyed
- Bumper, front body-color
- Bumper, rear body-color
- Door handles, chrome
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield, driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, chrome surround with chrome center, Denali-exclusive
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- LPO, Rear wheelhouse liner
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side autodimming, body color, with integrated turn signal indicators and curb-tilt
- Moldings, body-color bodyside with chrome insert
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift
- Tailgate, locking
- Tire carrier lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 blackwall includes steel wheel located at rear underbody of vehicle
- Wheel, 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) steel spare
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Door locks, rear child security. (Crew Cab models only.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance, includes electronic trailer sway control, intelligent brake assist and hill start assist
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI E85- compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [565.4 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires TK10543 models.)
- Heavy Duty Cooling Package, heavy-duty includes (KC4) external engine oil cooler, (KNP) auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, electric fan and heavy-duty radiator
- Pickup box, Wideside
- Skid Plate Package includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case, frame-mounted shields
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, High-Performance includes 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Not available with (UUL) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and navigation, (UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation or (UE0) OnStar, delete. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Trailering Package, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and instrument panel jumper wiring harness for electric trailer brake controller
Capital One Auto Finance, America's largest online vehicle lender, provides vehicle loans to customers directly via the Internet, as well as through dealerships nationwide.
Applying online is safe and easy, and it takes just minutes to get a response. Once approved, qualified customers receive a no-obligation Blank Check®, which works like a personal check and can be used to buy a new or used car or motorcycle, refinance or even buy out a lease.
Wells Fargo Auto Finance can help you purchase your next New or Used vehicle with up to 100% financing available. Applying online is fast, convenient and secure.
Let us help you finance your next vehicle. Begin by clicking the credit application button, print, and fax us your completed application.
Our finance team will work to get you the best financing options available.
Terms Notice to Bidders:
Please note that the vehicles listed are Pre-Owned and may not come with certain items such as extra keys, owner’s manuals, floor mats, etc. You must be 18 years of age to bid. Landers Toyota reserves the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction, cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. Please contact our Ebay Manager Noel Harthcock @ 501-258-1456 with any questions pertaining to the above.
Odometer Readings: Due to demo test drives and mechanical inspections, the mileage of the vehicle represented might be different than the mileage stated when the vehicle was first listed on eBay.
Buyer’s Inspection: Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. Landers Toyota has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Landers Toyota welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Warranty: Unless stated otherwise, this vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. An extended warranty may also be available. Please contact us for details. No representations or warranties are made by the "Seller", nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by "Bidders" in making bids.
Payments : Landers Toyota requires a $500 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. If the vehicle is not purchased, the deposit will be applied toward the cost of paperwork, relisting fees and lost dealership productivity. The remaining balance must be paid within 4 days. If payment is made by cashier's or personal check, we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Please call Noel Harthcock @ 501-258-1456 to make arrangements for final payment.
Auction Policies: Customers with zero or negative feedback on eBay Motors please contact us prior to bidding. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your bid. Understand this is only to protect the integrity of the auction. Winning bidder must contact the dealership within 24 hours of the auction close and the purchase transaction completed within 4 calendar days. We reserve the right to re-list or sell the vehicle in the event of a non-paying bidder. All sales transactions must be completed within 4 days of auction close.
Buyer Pickup: A representative from our dealership can be available for pickup at area airports when necessary. Buyers must schedule pickup prior to making travel arrangements.
NOTICE: The "INCLUDES STANDARD EQUIPMENT" is information decoded from the VIN of the vehicle, and lists standard equipment from the manufacturer in which standard on that particular model/trim level. It will not list ANY aftermarket add-ons/factory installed options that is on the vehicle when you take delivery. Landers Toyota will make every attempt and our best efforts to accurately list ALL standard, factory, and aftermarket equipment that is on the vehicle. For any questions, Please contact Noel Harthcock @ 501-258-1456.
Payment Types:Certified Funds and Institutional Financing
Fees:In-state buyers will be responsible for state and local taxes, title and registration that they will pay at their local revenue office. Out of state buyers are not charged tax, title, or license. The customer is responsible for paying tax, title and license in their home state. "Buyer" is responsible not only for knowing their own states' laws regarding taxes and fees, but also remitting the proper taxes, fees, and documents for their state. There is a $129 Documentation Fee in addition to cost of vehicle.
Terms:We do our very best to have all vehicles that are listed on eBay in stock at the time of listing or time of sale. However all vehicles listed on eBay are also for sale through various other channels and may not be available at time of sale. Please contact Noel Harthcock @ 501-258-1456 to ensure that the vehicle you are bidding on is still available.NOTICE: The "INCLUDES STANDARD EQUIPMENT" is information decoded from the VIN of the vehicle, and lists standard equipment from the manufacturer in which standard on that particular model/trim level. It will not list ANY aftermarket add-ons/factory installed options that is on the vehicle when you take delivery. Landers Toyota will make every attempt and our best efforts to accurately list ALL standard, factory, and aftermarket equipment that is on the vehicle. For any questions, Please contact Noel Harthcock @ 501-258-1456.
- At LSC Transportation we have a dedicated fleet of rigs to move vehicles anywhere in the continental United States! Local, regional, or national our team can relocate your vehicle to the chosen destination safely and securely. Whether it is family autos, classics, dealer inventory, or fleet relocation, we have a service to accomodate just about any need. Click the logo to get a quick quote.
Want your car shipped? Well, at Lander's Toyota we can help you get your car in a timely manner. We offer thousands of different Transport companies nationwide. Please call 501-258-1456 for a quote.
Here at Landers Toyota, we have made it our mission to excel in customer satisfaction. Exceeding customers’ expectations has been a continuous process that began nearly 35 years ago when I entered the automotive industry, and it has been my commitment to make each customer feel at home, whether it’s purchasing or servicing their vehicles.
My sons, Steve Jr., Scott and I have created a hometown atmosphere where character and reputation really do make a difference. We maintain our relationship with you long after the purchase and will give you personal assistance whether you are looking for a new or used vehicle, or adding a new accessory. We offer the absolute best price and selection anywhere and our commitment to excellence has made Landers Toyota a leader in the Arkansas automotive industry. We have top sales and finance experts that can make your buying experience comfortable and most of all exciting. And it doesn’t stop there!
Our service department is the finest anywhere. We have Toyota Master Technicians and certified Service Advisors who have complete knowledge of Toyotas. Our parts department is the one-stop shopping place for your vehicle needs from DVD’s to spoilers to the LED light enhancements for the Scion (those crazy kids!)
I thank you for choosing Landers Toyota to purchase your vehicle. I sincerely hope that you take advantage of all that Landers has to offer, because after all, you and your family is what Landers Toyota is all about. Come by and check out the Scion and if your friend or colleague is looking for a vehicle, send them our way. I promise you we will treat them just as we did you….like family.
Steve Landers, Sr.