Honda FourTrax Foreman Rancher Rincon Black Aluminum Brake Line Clamp
You are purchasing a pair of NEW Sixity ATV Brake Line Clamps
Customize your ATV with Sixity ATV Brake Line Clamps, an attractive way to route your brake lines and hold them in place. Each clamp is manufactured from 6061 aluminum alloy, and designed for strength, durability and longevity. Sixity Brake Line Clamps come in four colors: silver, black, red and blue. The rich, deep color is provided by an extra-hard anodized layer, meaning your brake line clamp will look great for years.
Each item includes two brake line clamps with integrated tighting screws, and four rubber shims to adjust sizing. These clamps will fit 1 inch diameter and smaller ATV A-Arms. Designed to install in minutes, and get you back to riding in no time.
- Will fit all 1 inch diameter and smaller ATV A-Arms. Includes rubber shims to adapt the clamps to your desired size.
- Built to last each brake line clamp is made of durable yet lightweight billet aluminum for longevity.
- Attractive anodized aluminum will not fade or chip. Laser-etched with the Sixity logo. Available in four colors: black, silver, red and blue.
- Sold in pairs. Quick and easy installation by removing the screw from the clamp, placing it over your A-Arm and brake line and then tightening again.
Sixity carries thousands of ATV parts.
Choose a category to browse them all:
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our eBay Contact Form.
- Or you may call toll-free (888) 679-6279. Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PST.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 5PM EST WILL SHIP SAME DAY.
- All orders placed after 5pm EST will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $4.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the eBay global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' eBay tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive eBay feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less the original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our Contact page for details on how and where to send a return.
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, car, or truck.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.