NOTE PLEASE READ* Please review all technical data below to be sure this sprocket will meet your specifications, thank you
Honda Aluminum REAR SPROCKET 42T 630 77-79 CB750A CB750K CB750F CB750 F/K/A
Part number: unknown
Composition: Steel (with shelf wear, scratches, spots, dull see photos)
Tooth count: 42
Chain Pitch: 630
Tooth Width approx: .346"
Center hole diameter: 80mm
Bolt circle c/l to c/l to farthest bolt is approx: 110mm
Bolt hole size: 12mm, 4 mounting holes
APPLICATION (please measure first):
Please measure your old sprocket or hub to insure fitment, thank you
No back-cut on sprocket
CB-750A 1977-78, CF-750F 1977-78, CB-750K 1977-79, 630 chain
CB-750K,L 1979. 630 Chain size
Condition: Has scratches, marks, corrosion spots and shelf wear. functionally good. I have inspected it closely and you can see the machine marks in teeth are untouched, and never ran. The sprocket will have to be restored, sandblasted, Zinc plated, re-anodized, and or painted with metal-etching primer to restore appearance to perfection if you so desire. . Please understand it's cosmetic issues before considering..I want you to be happy...Thank you!
Aluminum Vs. Steel: A steel sprocket can outlast an aluminum sprocket up to 4-1. For durability, strength and toughness, choose steel, for performance, lightweight and racing, choose aluminum.
MAY FIT OTHER YEARS AND MODELS
BE SURE part number is CORRECT FOR YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE PURCHASING. PART SOLD by PART NUMBER ONLY. Application is just a reference guide only.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOTE (including Canada)* Please check FLAT RATE foreign and domestic shipping price before purchasing item, International items have a higher shipping cost then actual. This helps offset ebay fees, customs handling, and other costs associated with international sales..... we will combine shipping on multiple items when possible, typically the highest priced shipping item prevails.
RETURN INFORMATION* Our Goal and policy is 100% satisfaction and a happy customer! We describe and list the item to the best of our ability. If you receieve an item, and it is not correct, please contact us before leaving feedback. Always check the contents of the package right away. If we receive an item back, and it is incorrect, or the part number was wrong, we will refund your payment 100% along with return shipping. We must have the item back in original as sold condition, to consider refunds in almost all cases. Please note the return period on returns, as it is usually 3-7 days after receiving item. Industry standard on electrical items is no return, unless written different in the item description. We want you to be happy, and thanks for considering our auctions!
Item is sold by Part Number only. The above application guide is a general reference only. We do not guarantee fitment nor application. Guarantee is for part number only. Thank You
BE SURE part number is CORRECT FOR YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE PURCHASING
NOTE* We will combine shipping on multiple items when possible.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Have all your questions answered before bidding. If you bid and win the item, you are legally bound to purchase it and must do so within the time specified above.
All Our Merchandise Advertised Is In Stock
We will not take responsibility for the item once we ship it unless insurance was purchased. This includes damage and loss. Insurance not required but recommended. Please weigh the issue against the value of your win and make your own determination. We cannot refund ANY payments on uninsured packages, period. Uninsured packages shipped at buyers own risk (we will supply shipping information).
- ATTENTION FOREIGN BUYERS: USPS international tracking information is only available for Express Mail®
- (including Global Express Guaranteed®™* and Global Express Mail™*). We do not ship in the aforementioned modes to foreign country due to very high shipping costs. We ship foreign packages Via USPS "first class" in almost all cases, unless the buyer requests otherwise before auction end. Your PayPal invoice for item purchased should show you your US customs number in your PayPal account. If you cannot find it, let us know, we will forward it to you. On untrackable items with a customs number, you can enter the number into tracking box at: USPS dot com The information this provides is scant. It does not show when the package was mailed or handling points enroute, and does not show if you received it nor the date. (We cannot track your package from the USA to you) And in addition, we do provide proof of shipping on request.The auction terms details international terms of sale.
- International shipments are only made once a week. All Items must be hand declared. We cannot guarantee shipments to ANY foreign address. We provide proof of shipping, and customs number on request, but once item is mailed, we are no longer responsible for shipment. Often times, Item ends up customs on buyers end.Foreign shipping is unpredictable. Often times, items can take up to 8-12 weeks, that normally take 7-10 days. If you are a foreign bidder and buyer, understand these terms BEFORE bidding on any of my items. Hope this helps, THANK YOU!
- VGC: "Very Good Condition"
- NOS: "New Old Stock" (item was manufactured back in the period)
- OEM: "Original Equipment Manufacturer" (the people/company who made it to begin with)
- NLA: "No Longer Available" from Manufacturer
- OBS: "Obsolete" no longer made, out-of-date
- MINT: Excellent overall condition, almost new..
- NPB: "Non-Paying Bidder"
- NIB: "New In Box"
- NIP: "New In Package"
- NP: "Not in package" or No Package
- Pcs: "Pieces" (plural, typically more then one unit)
- Pc: "Piece" (singular, typically one unit)
- REMAN: "Remanufactured" or rebuilt
- ROUGH: Condition very worn, used
- TATTY: Package/item torn, worn or dirty/soiled
- SPECS: "Specifications" or dimensions, facts
- REPRO: "Reproduction" Item made by someone else in current times
- KNOCK OFF: Reproduction item, a fake, sometimes bad quality, sometimes better then original
- RH: "Right Hand Side"
- LH: "Left Hand Side"
- FLAT RATE: Pre-Set price on shipping or item, usually higher (or lower) then actual cost
- PAK: a package or group of, more then one, a unit, several..
- Ea. : "Each" one individual unit or item
- MM : "Millimeter" Unit of measure
- FT: "Feet" in US measure
- in: "inch in US measure"
- OD: "outside diameter"
- ID: "inside diameter"
- C/L or c/l "center line" or center of object being measured
- ASAP: As Soon As Possible
- BIN: "Buy It Now"
- DBL: "Double"
- MIJ: Made In Japan
- OPT: Optional
- UNU: Unused
- YR: Year
- USPS: "United States Postal Service" (US mail or post)
- UPS: "United Parcel Service"
- FedEx: "Federal Express" parcel service company
- DHL: parcel Service company
- All Our Merchandise advertised is in stock.....