Brand new pair of Super Sensitive Grip horse riding gloves
Super Sensitive Grip Gloves
Super Sensitive Grip Gloves a super soft leather glove of the finest quality that will withstand trackwork or general work conditions whilst maintaining an excellent high quality appearance. Providing superb flexibility, extra grip and superb sensitivity providing excellent contact with your horse.
Glove Type Index Finger Middle Finger Ring Finger
SS Small 7cm 8cm 7.5cm
SS Med 7.5cm 8.5cm 8cm
SS Large 8cm 9cm 8.5cm
SS XL 8.5cm 9.5cm 9cm
These quality super sensitive horse riding gloves are:
- soft and flexible
- provide fantastic grip
- fasten with a sturdy velcro wrist tab with elastic wrist band
When taking your measurements, be sure to do it with a tape measure, otherwise you may be disappointed if they are the wrong size. The gloves should be very fitting when you first wear them so that they fit snuggly once you have worn them a few times.
How to measure:
- FINGER MEASUREMENT: Measure your index finger, middle finger and ring finger from the base of the finger to the tip. Ladies please remember to go a size up if you have long nails. Otherwise you may push through the end of your gloves.
- DIFFERENT STYLES: Horseabout Australia gloves come in a range of sizes and styles. The gloves range from XS right through to XL. The Super Sensitive Gloves are a different style to the Leather Gloves. The Super Sensitive Gloves are a smaller fit with narrower fingers. Therefore If you are purchasing Leather Gloves and Super Sensitive Gloves, you will always need to go up a size in the Super Sensitive Gloves or maybe down a size in the Leather Gloves. Please check the measurements carefully so that you end up with a perfect fit.
IF YOU PURCHASE THREE PAIRS OF GLOVES, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EXTRA PAIR FREE!
We also have many unusual sizes of gaiters and chaps, so if you just can't find the size you are looking for, simply contact me with your measurements and I will try and get them in for you.
Quality horse riding gear every time you ride
Welcome to Horseabout Australia...where quality items are available at affordable prices.
All of our products are tried and tested by Australian riders and horses before they are released to you. That way I can be sure that you will also enjoy the products that not only look good, they fit well and are durable, and best of all are 50% cheaper than recommended retail prices!
How many times have you walked in to a store and been blown away by the huge prices on horse riding gear? Ranging from kid's horse riding gloves and chaps through to adult’s gloves and chaps, Horseabout Australia now offer these items at 50% off the regular retail price. I have been selling horse riding gloves and chaps all over the world for over 2 years and have many happy customers who simply keep coming back to Horseabout Australia
Why? Check out the testimonials below:
Lovely gaiters love them, recommend seller :)"
"Bought from this buyer previously and has provided another great product"
"Always fast service - excellent quality products"
"Cannot recommend more highly for excellent products and fast service. Thanks for your recommendations with sizing they fit perfectly"
We offer free gift wrapping for any purchase.
If your purchase is a gift, please let me know when making payment and I will gift wrap for you and include a card with your personal message. If you are having your parcel sent to a different address please also let me know.
Please pay for your item within 5 days of the end of an auction close so you can receive your item ooner.
- Please do not bid if you are not prepared to pay as ebay fees are non refundable if you simply change your mind.
- Payment can be made by paypal, bank deposit, bank or personal cheque - all cheques must be cleared before the item will be sent out.
- You will be notified as soon as payment has been received, and I will also send you an email once your item has been posted.
- If you are purchasing outside of Australia due to currency conversions please only use Paypal.
- With your satisfaction guaranteed please be assured that you will receive the best price, service and products right here.
Shipping costs are determined by the weight of the item. I use flat shipping rates whereby if you purchase more than one item I will combine shipping costs where possible. Your item will be wrapped in plastic and tissue paper so that you receive it in perfect condition.
If you wish to include registered mail, please add a further $2.95 to your postage costs and send me an email requesting this, otherwise the parcel will not be tracked.
Refunds are not offered if you purchase the incorrect size, so please check your measurements to make sure they will fit. When measuring yourself for chaps and gaiters, please take your measurements with your jodhpurs on. The zip measurement or length measurement is the measurement from your ankle to your knee. The width is the widest part around the calf muscle. All items are brand new, however in the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing malfunction your item will be exchanged for another.
A full refund will also be provided to you if in the unlikely event that the description of the item was completely different to that which you received.
Have you ever bid on an item only to find out at the last minute that you were outbid? We all know how frustrating that can be, and that's why I have inlcuded Buy It Now items that are available in store all year round. If you need your item urgently, try the Buy It Now option.
Thanks for purchasing from Horseabout Australia
If you have any questions or queries of any kind, please don't hesitate to email me at any time directly through ebay. Your emails are important to me and will be responded to within 24 hours monday to friday 9am - 5pm. If your request is urgent please call me on 0412 523 723 (overseas customers +61 412523723)
PS. Don't miss out on this item, if it fits - then what are you waiting for. If it doesn't fit and you really want one, send me an email with your measurements, I may be able to find the perfect fit for you.