- SIDE A: AND SO TO SLEEP, COLD COLD HEART
- SIDE B: IN THE COOL COOL COOL OF THE EVENING
PLEASE NOTE: (R449) THE LETTER & NUMBER IN PARENTHESIS AT THE END OF THE TITLE IS FOR PERSONA; STOCKING AND INVENTORY USE, THERE IS NO RELATION TO THE CONDITION OR ITEM NUMBERS OF THE ACTUAL PRODUCT. IT ENSURES ACCURATE AND TIMELY SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS.
IN ORDER TO SHIP ALL RECORDS SAFELY AND PREVENT BREAKAGE, WE USE LARGE PACKAGING (16X16X6 BOX, 6 FT OF FOAM WRAP, 5 CU FT OF PEANUTS, & 2 1/4" CARDBOARD PROTECTORS). DUE TO THE INABILITY TO ADD A HANDLING FEE BECAUSE OF THE USPS SERVICES IT WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE RECORD.
Visual Grading Only
These Records Have Not Been Cleaned - Sold As Is
We are new to the record business. We are the largest seller of Vintage Lunchboxes in the World.
We recently purchased a major collection of 78 records from the estate of a collector and record store owner in the midwest. These 78's have been stored in a 5 room basement for 40+ years. It took two 53 foot semi tractor trailers (appox. 90,000/lbs totaling 200,000+ of records) to ship them to Texas. I know very little about records other than the research I have been doing over the last couple of months before the purchase. We have records from around 1907 to 1960. They range from Jazz, Race, Country, Hillbilly, Rock and Roll, Big Bands and Instrumentals. There are records sets of 2-10, Foreign, and ?????; hundreds of different labels including picture discs, colored vinyls, one-sided, ????.
We will be pulling records from random crates and listing in no specific order or condition. Please bear with us if you request a certain record or set as it will take quite some time to go through these. It will actually take months to sort all of them and get them in order by labels and condition.
We have a perfect feedback rating and try very hard to maintain it. I am sure we will make a few mistakes along the way until we become more acquainted with 78's. If you are unhappy with any purchase from us we will make it right. Please contact us before leaving negative feedback as you are are Top Priority. We definitely want repeat customers and when you are searching for something specific, we want you to think of us first.
We do not have the equipment to play these so all grading is done visually.
I believe record to be higher grading but am trying to be conservative until I get more feedback
- N. As new and unplayed (there are virtually no 78s that can categorically be claimed to be unplayed).
- N-. Nearly Mint, but has been played. No visible signs of wear or damage.
- E+. Plays like new, with very, very few signs of handling, such as tiny scuffs from being slipped in and out of jackets.
- E . Still very shiny, near new looking, with no visible signs of wear, but a few inaudible scuffs and scratches.
- E-. Still shiny but without the lustre of a new record, few light scratches.
- V+.Average condition 78 in which scuffs and general use has dulled the finish somewhat. Wear is moderate but playing is generally free from distortion. Surface noise not overly pronounced
- V. Moderate, even wear throughout, but still very playable. Surface noise and scratches audible but not intrusive.
- V-. Quite playable still, but distortion and heavy greying in loud passages. Music remains loud in most passages. Surface noise and scratches well below music level.
- G+. Grey throughout but still serviceable. Music begins to sound muffled. Heavy scratches.
- G. Quite seriously worn and scratched, but music level is still higher than surface noise.
- G-. Music still prominent, but wear and scratch damage extensive.
- F. Most of music remains audible over surface noise, but listening now uncomfortable.
- P. Unplayable.
Grading is visual unless otherwise noted
Texas residents add 8.25% sales tax
Domestic shipping is by USPS Media Mail for $4.00 or Priority Mail for $10.00.
International shipping is by USPS First Class International; as calculated by eBay.
Other postal services will be quoted upon request.
Customs Declarations will show item as "merchandise" and state value as the actual sale price.
International orders over 4 pounds must be shipped via "Priority Mail" and will be insured for value of order.
If you're not happy with your order for any reason, tell us please instead of giving us negative feedback. We will work with you to make things right.
Our items are from a smoke free environment.
Please review our 100% ratings and bid with confidence
If you have any questions please ask.
Please view photos if you need more photos I will be glad to send you more
See my other listings for more great items!