1981 Jeep Laredo CJ-7 - 4.2L 6 Cyl - 4Spd - Hard Top - Original Paint - Original 1-Owner Survivor Jeep - RARE FIND!
Solid Rust-Free All Original Body - 1-Owner 127,180 Original Miles - Clean Carfax and Autocheck History Reports
is a absolutely gorgeous, 1981 Jeep Laredo CJ-7
in excellent condition. This rare
find of a Jeep has been very well cared for and has only had one owner and has ben well maintained. It is not everyday you find a 81' Jeep CJ7 with its original paint still on it that is in good condition and original interior. It's
completely rust free and has always been very well cared for its entire life and was only used rust free New Mexico. This Jeep has everything going for it and is sure to please its new lucky owner with its originality. It features its original smooth running 4.2L straight six cylinder motor, four speed transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, four wheel drive, factory original hard top and doors, spare tire, upgraded bumpers, extra bikini top, am fm radio, rear bench seat, and much more. This
Jeep is in great condition and is the perfect weekend
cruiser or collector car. This Jeep was just purchased from its original owner and was driven from New Mexico to Arizona with no issued! Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to own this wonderful Jeep Laredo CJ-7. BID NOW DO NOT MISS OUT! Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880.
All Original RARE "Almond Beige" Exterior over "Tan" Original Leather
following is a list of options as this 'Jeep' is currently equipped:
- - 4.2L Straight Six Cylinder Engine
- - Manual Four Speed Transmission
- - Four Wheel Drive
- - Power DISC Brakes
- - Power Steering
- - Dual Front Bucket Seats with Seat Belts
- - Rear Bench Seat
- - AM FM Radio
- - Original Hard Top with Doors
- - Bikini Top
- - Original Chrome Wheels
- - Upgraded Chrome Bumpers
- - Etc...
The body on this Jeep is straight as an arrow
and true head turner. The exterior still retains its original paint which is very hard to come by. The paint still has a nice luster and looks very presentable, with only a few chips and small scratches that have been touched up. This Jeep has a patina to it that really gives it character, and remember they are only original once! Done in a beautiful color of "Almond Beige" that has been detailed and professionally buffed to a brilliant luster. Only paint touch ups that have been done are to the interior off the Jeep and side rails other than that the paint is 100% original. Very straight, no rust, never in the snow, and never in an accident. This Jeep has a very nice overall exterior that is sure to please its new owner with its originality. CLEAN Carfax and Autocheck reports no accidents!
The tan interior in excellent is also all original. Seats, door panels, floors, carpets, are original. All seats including the rear benches seat have seat belts. All
the gauges work as they should. Extra Bikini top brand new in box is included in sale.
Mechanically, this Jeep is in
excellent condition. It features a very smooth running straight six cylinder 4.2L that runs STRONG. It has been regularly maintained
and is 100% turn key ready to go. Power steering and disc brakes make this jeep a pleasure to drive. This Jeep was just driven from New Mexico to Arizona with no issues.
All in all, this is a very clean, very rare,
very well kept 1981 Jeep Laredo CJ-7 that will please any vintage car lover or off road enthusiasts. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a very low mile RARE CJ-7.
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale, AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We also provide recommendations on financing. Please call if interested.
With almost 98% of my
cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the
highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my
excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the
Please allow for all
70+ high quality pictures to load!
Buy with Confidence!
Conditions of Sale
We take time to
carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of
photos. However, it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles
are pre-owned, not brand new. After careful reading of the entire
description, rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption, if any
statement or comment is unclear, or if you have questions, please e-mail
or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix, Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights, and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition, you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $199. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7.95% sales tax, and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually, are not included in the price of the vehicle, and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle, we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit, a signed purchase order, and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit, all vehicles will remain advertised, listed, and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys, key fobs, books, floor mats, manuals, etc., we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle, if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the
auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the
payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction.
Payment must be either by cashiers-check, or certified funds. If
funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made,
the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a
first-come, first-serve basis.
parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive
laws of the state of Arizona, that the state courts of Arizona shall have
exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of
this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying
transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa county
superior court of the state of Arizona.
have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim
to only carry quality vehicles. However, we recommend that all buyers
conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional
third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection
reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the
listing and the actual vehicle, we will correct the problem at no charge
or work out a compromise.
We value your business
and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience,
from purchase to delivery. As
a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however,
the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with,
or interest in, any transportation companies and all questions or concerns
should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold
As Is, with no warranties expressed or implied, by seller. Vehicles come
with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if
stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle, minor signs of wear may become
more obvious under close inspection, such small chips or nicks, light
scratches or minor abrasions, wheel scuffs, and other indications of
normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible
for these issues.
Bidders are entering
into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above.
If you do not intend to purchase this item, DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders, unqualified bidding, bid shielding, auction
interference or any type of harassment, will be dealt with according to
eBay Rules, local law, and may include, but are not limited to, legal
action and applicable fees, lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any
PLACING A BID ON THIS
AUCTION, CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION