Notes to Buyer
We offer Hydro-Turf in every color and texture available. There is no extra charge for color or texture options.
Specify your mat color, texture and adhesive options in the drop down menus above the "Buy It Now" button
Change orders must be confirmed by us before the mat is processed. Please be certain of your selection.
The Hydro-Turf logo may vary in design to blend better with your particular mat cut
All Hydro-Turf mats are made to order. Production time is 10-15 business days. Mats will ship as soon as they are completed.
|Kawasaki||1100 STX DI||2000 - 2002|
|Kawasaki||900 STX||2001 - 2002|
|Kawasaki||STX||2001 - 2008|
|Kawasaki||STX-R||2001 - 2008|
The closed cell technology used in manufacturing Hydro-Turf makes it superior in many ways:
- Heat Reduction - gives you the convenience to walk on its surface with no painful heat or burning.
- Glare Reduction - dramatically reduces glare reflected from aluminum or bright surfaces.
- Noise Reduction - reduces noise for a more pleasurable boat or water craft ride. In addition, helps soften or muffle in-boat noises while fishing.
- Full Color - through and through color no matter how much Hydro-Turf is scrubbed or cleaned, or exposed to the elements. Its color will not fade or mildew.
- Closed Cell Technology - this technology makes Hydro-Turf soil resistant and non-water absorbent, making for quick and easy clean-up and drying.
Hydro-Turf is great for customizing any boat. It comes in a wide array of colors and is easily installed using either our 3M Peel and Stick sheets, or our standard sheets applied with contact cement. In addition, Hydro-Turf has endless uses.
- Choose from 25 different custom colors
- We will ship black mats by default if no color is specified
(Click images to enlarge)
- Red, Yellow and Orange will fade if the vehicle is primarily stored uncovered in direct sunlight