Kohler Complete Custom DTV II Shower Package in Polished Chrome
Turn your shower into a relaxing spa retreat with this Kohler showering system! This set includes a DTV II digital interface with digital thermostatic valve and media module, an Ambient rain shower panel, 3 WaterTile showerheads, multifunction handshower with slide bar, 4 WaterTile bodysprays, steam generator, SoundTile shower speakers, and wireless Bluetooth amplifer. Below is a break down of the included components.
note: There is currently a minimum 4 -6 week lead time for shipment of the
K-98741-CP ambient rain panel. All other components will ship promptly.
DTV II digital interface
This DTV II primary digital interface elevates the experience of
showering with approachable, intuitive technology. The one-piece design
allows you to conveniently control the menu-based navigation system from
inside the showering area. Use this interface's menu to find and
activate your user presets, shower water, lights, music, steam, and
chromatherapy rain panel, all combined for the ultimate in personalized
- Easy-to-read LCD display and raised buttons, including six user presets, offer one-touch access to saved experiences.
- Streamlined and stylish design that’s easy to clean.
- Complements a wide array of showering environments.
- Eliminates the need for multiple valve handles.
- Removable magnetic control allows for easy cleaning.
- Hydromassage and temperature treatment programs for ultimate convenience in a spa-like environment.
- Connects to the media server via Ethernet or wireless connection.
- Allows user to turn on and control shower, music, lights, steam, and chromatherapy rain panel from inside the enclosure.
- Custom and preconfigured installation options.
- Includes a 30-foot, extra-long cable to be installed at a distance from showering area.
DTV six-port thermostatic valve
This digital valve elevates your showering experience through the power
of technology, giving you more options for cleansing and relaxation than
ever. Its approachable, intuitive technology seamlessly coordinates
with your DTV interface to digitally control your water temperature and
flow rate. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic
valve powers the entire DTV or DTV II system. The six-port valve can
operate as many as eight performance showering components, and its easy
plug-and-go installation can handle any custom configuration.
- 21.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Digitally controlled valve allows user to select precise temperature.
- Six independent 1/2-inch water outlets for multiple water delivery options.
high-flow valving, temperature-balancing, and scald hazard prevention
mechanisms, and high-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Mounts within a standard 2- by 4-inch wall.
DTV II media module
DTV II elevates the experience of showering with approachable, intuitive
technology. This media module works behind the scenes to bring you a
complete showering experience, with soothing music, relaxing lighting,
and Internet connectivity.
- Complete shower experience at the touch of a button.
connections for digital mixing valve, two digital interfaces,
incandescent lighting, audio, Ethernet, and steam or other peripheral.
- Water-resistant construction.
- Adjustable bracket allows easy installation in a stud pocket.
WaterTile Ambient Rain overhead square 22-nozzle shower panel
With their 22-nozzle sprayheads, WaterTile Ambient Rain overhead
showering panels provide luxurious water delivery that even Mother
Nature would envy. Four fully adjustable square sprayheads distribute a
stimulating shower of water that simulates a summer rain. Meanwhile,
integrated chromatherapy bathes you in mood-enhancing colored light
sequences to deliver a truly customized shower experience.
- Panel utilizes an integrated system of four 22-nozzle, fully adjustable sprayheads for stimulating hydrotherapy.
- MasterClean™ sprayface is easy to clean.
- Low-profile design complements any decor.
- Custom color selection with color wheel.
- Ability to select preset chromatherapy sequences.
- 0.6 gpm(gallons per minute) maximum flow rate from each sprayhead for a maximum combined flow of 2.4 gpm(gallons per minute)
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
(3) WaterTile Wall-mounted square 22-nozzle showerheads with stimulating spray
The allure of WaterTile bodysprays and showerheads is in both their
subtle design and their profound performance. This WaterTile 22-nozzle
showerhead delivers a voluminous, stimulating hydrotherapy experience.
Its fully adjustable, pivoting sprayface resists mineral buildup for
years of reliability.
- Single-function 22-nozzle showerhead provides stimulating hydrotherapy.
- Fully adjustable sprayface pivots for targeted hydromassage.
- Minimalist design complements any decor.
- MasterClean™ sprayface is easy to clean.
- 2.2 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
Contemporary handshower kit
The Contemporary handshower kit integrates with
other contemporary components to create a performance showering system,
with the benefit of easy ordering and contemporary styling.
- For use with Contemporary showering components
- Includes multi-function handshower, slide bar with trim, 60" hose and supply elbow
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- MasterClean™ sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
(4) WaterTile® Square 54-nozzle bodyspray
With their flush to the wall, low-profile design, WaterTile®
bodysprays and showerheads are a harmonious marriage of form and
function. This WaterTile® 54-nozzle bodyspray delivers a voluminous,
soothing hydrotherapy experience. Its fully adjustable, pivoting
MasterClean™ sprayface resists mineral buildup for years of reliable
- 54 MasterClean™ spray nozzles provide a soothing water experience
- Low-profile design complements any décor
- Fully adjustable sprayface allows for a variety of installation options
Steam Adapter Kit
Create a luxurious spa experience in the privacy of your home with a
soothing steam shower. Designed for use with a steam generator and DTV
II, this steam adapter kit features an easy-to-install, digital control
panel with adjustable time and temperature settings. An aromatherapy
well allows you to add your favorite scents.
- For use with Fast-Response® steam generators between 5 and 15 kilowatts.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnish.
- Allows steam to interface with DTV II controller.
- Adjustable time and temperature settings between 90 and 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Aromatherapy reservoir on steam head.
- Includes steam head, temperature sensor, and adapter.
- 20-minute safety shutoff.
Fast-Response 11kW steam generator
Escape to the soothing comfort of your private steam bath, ready in just
60 seconds. This 11-kilowatt steam generator brings the purifying
benefits of steam, including respiratory relief and cleansing the body
of toxins and impurities, to your shower stall or custom shower
- Fast-Response® technology produces a luxurious steam shower in 60 seconds.
- Power Clean technology™ offers one-touch automatic cleaning and safe maintenance.
- Requires K-1647-PC Fast-Response Steam Generator Control Kit or K-1737 DTV II Steam Adapter Kit (sold separately).
- 317 cubic feet maximum volume rating for custom showering applications.
SoundTile speakers (pair of speakers)
Transforming any ordinary shower into an extraordinary oasis, these
high-fidelity SoundTile shower speakers deliver rich and luxurious audio
quality. Engineered in close cooperation with Polk Audio, the
water-resistant speakers offer high-performance sound that complements
the DTV™ II Custom Showering Experience. Their low-profile design makes
them ideal for mounting in a wall or ceiling.
- Can be used with any audio system and also integrated with the DTV II Custom Showering Experience.
- Mounts within standard 2- by 4-inch walls or ceilings.
- Installs after finished wall is complete.
The KOHLER Amplifier uses Bluetooth® technology to stream and control
music from your favorite mobile devices, providing a simple and elegant
way to add audio to an existing space, a remodel or a new installation
project. Not just limited to a showering or bathroom space, the
Amplifier can be used in almost any application to power speakers inside
or outside the home. When paired with water-resistant KOHLER SoundTile
speakers, Amplifier is a great solution for the bathroom or any area
with high moisture levels, such as the kitchen, the garage, or even the
- Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless streaming of audio input.
- Reads your music or audio preferences and selections from any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Can be paired with up to 8 different Bluetooth devices - great solution in a shared space for multiple users.
- 3.5mm line in jack included to allow direct connection devices without Bluetooth capability.
size designed for either desktop or concealed installation. Can be
mounted inside a cabinet or vanity to eliminate clutter (mounting
- Connects up to 4 water resistant KOHLER
SoundTile speakers in finishes that match KOHLER faucets (or any
standard 4- or 8-ohm speakers).
- Auto start and shutdown when not being used.
- Includes power supply with universal plug-in adapters and 69" power cord.
- We ship within 1-2 business days from receipt of payment.
- We do not ship to APO/FPO and Post Office box addresses.
- Canadian customers please allow 10-14 business days for shipping.
- We accept payment by PayPal and credit card.
- Payment needs to be received within 24 hours of purchase.
- We do charge sales tax in Rhode Island. State taxes will be calculated at checkout.
- We offer a 30 day return policy.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- Our customer support is available 10 am eastern time to 8 pm eastern time.
- Please contact us at 401-323-0070 or ask us here.
Additional Shipping Information Please ask any questions before buying. We will accept returns providing you contact us within 14 days after receiving your item. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping.
(1) K-98741-CP, (3) K-8023-CP, (1) K-9059-CP, (4) K-8002-CP, (1) K-1737-CP, (1) K1734-NA, (1) K-8033-CP, (1) K-752-K-NA, (1) K-695-1CP, (1) K-682-K-NA, (1) K-638-K-NA jv1-13